The Herbalizer

MinnBobber

how is this compared to volcano and vapexhale?
like sticks said, top shelf vape.
I find it more versatile than either the volcano or VapeXhale. Herbie can blow bags or not. Can use whip with direct draw or with fan assist. Can be used with Hydratube direct draw or with fan assist. Can be used with a water bubbler direct draw or with fan assist.

All this with a cheap addition like @Ratchett Delta 3D Studio Herbie V2 Song (silicone adapter).

Plus, Herbie heatup time is about 7 seconds :)

Herbie + Song + hydratube pictured below
Herbie%20mV2%20HT.jpg

pootsforjesus

I probably shouldn't have, but I'm picking up a used Herbie. I've been using my Cloud EVO religiously since launch and while it has never given me a problem - minus when my buddy bumped in to my science table and the EVO came tumbling down, but thankfully only the power switch broke - I've always been massively curious about the Herbalizer and how it compares to the EVO.

The sale includes a ratchet song, but I seem to recall another way to attach a hydratube to the bowl that was maybe more glass-based? Admittedly I haven't looked too hard yet, so apologies if I missed something obvious.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I want one.....................................internationalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

m0sh,

YungLeaner

I probably shouldn't have, but I'm picking up a used Herbie. I've been using my Cloud EVO religiously since launch and while it has never given me a problem - minus when my buddy bumped in to my science table and the EVO came tumbling down, but thankfully only the power switch broke - I've always been massively curious about the Herbalizer and how it compares to the EVO.

The sale includes a ratchet song, but I seem to recall another way to attach a hydratube to the bowl that was maybe more glass-based? Admittedly I haven't looked too hard yet, so apologies if I missed something obvious.
From my experience a bubbler/bong works better than a direct draw hydratube setup with the herbalizer. something to do with having the can to pool vapor into--unless you have a large chambered, single perc hydratube then it's difficult to get big hits and the vapes form factor makes it somewhat annoying to hit. On the other hand I don't like sitting a desk so it may be just me on the latter point. I say order a FC UFO and you have the option for a herbalizer hookah, and you have the option for fc ufo + hydratube, and then you're so high that you forget your name. you won't regret the purchase! it's kick ass. make sure to get wide diameter tubing for better airflow, and then do max temp, fine grind, maybe a screen on top if you feel like it--purest convection clouds in the game :)

stressed

i was going to give myself a volcano for my birfday but then i started reading and now i'm thinking i'll get one of these beauties.

i've been very happy with my extreme Q (i only use the bag) but it's time to try something new.

i typically have the Q on for about 14 hours a day. is this unit something that i can just leave on or do you turn it off if you aren't going to hit it again for an hour or 2?

the only draw back i see are the bags. i'm retired and i go through about 12 to 14 bags full a day. my current bags are a bit sticky after 3 days. i'm assuming i'll be going through 4 of these bags a month. i'd rather spend the $30 something on pot! but i will adapt and overcome!

now i just have to find a vendor. :)

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
This thing heats up in 17 seconds, so no need to leave it on all day. You will just turn it on when you want to use it. Currently, the bags are a limitation, though, as most users report they leak.

edit: @stressed for some reason I can't start a private message with you...

stressed

This thing heats up in 17 seconds, so no need to leave it on all day. You will just turn it on when you want to use it. Currently, the bags are a limitation, though, as most users report they leak.

edit: @stressed for some reason I can't start a private message with you...
good point. it heats up so fast that i guess it doesn't matter. i hope it's a well built hinge because it's going up and down a lot.

i'll buy some extra bags. the manufacturers should have spent a few more pennies for better quality bags. i can use oven bags for weeks if i had to. no leaking. $5.00 for 5 of them.

not sure about PMs. i'll check my settings. thanks!

stressed,
Reactions: Madcap79

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
good point. it heats up so fast that i guess it doesn't matter. i hope it's a well built hinge because it's going up and down a lot.

i'll buy some extra bags. the manufacturers should have spent a few more pennies for better quality bags. i can use oven bags for weeks if i had to. no leaking. $5.00 for 5 of them.

not sure about PMs. i'll check my settings. thanks!

You might want to order Volcano bags to replace the Herbie bags. They're far more durable in my experience.

stressed

Check out the post below.

In short it does have to be the solid valve.

The Herbalizer

howdy. i'm anxious to buy my new herbie. when you say to get the solid valve are you referring to this at $99.00?
http://www.storz-bickel.com/shop_us/en/shop/solid-valve.html

should i buy the whole kit or just parts?

thank you!

i'm drooling thinking about this thing. i use the bag most of the time. when i wake up at 1 a.m. and want a bag to go back to sleep, it's a pain to wait 10 minutes for my Q to heat up and a few minutes to fill the bag. with this beauty, i'll barely have to roll out of bed!

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
howdy. i'm anxious to buy my new herbie. when you say to get the solid valve are you referring to this at $99.00?
http://www.storz-bickel.com/shop_us/en/shop/solid-valve.html

should i buy the whole kit or just parts?

thank you!

i'm drooling thinking about this thing. i use the bag most of the time. when i wake up at 1 a.m. and want a bag to go back to sleep, it's a pain to wait 10 minutes for my Q to heat up and a few minutes to fill the bag. with this beauty, i'll barely have to roll out of bed!
That will include everything you need and some extras (the herb chamber, brush and pads). If you were to order the individual parts it comes out to $20 less or so, plus you get two more rolls of bags. At the rate I'm going through bags it's going to take me a long time to run through all three rolls, years possibly. These bags don't get as sticky and messy, and they also don't spring leaks like the Herbie bags.

If you opt to go for the squeeze valve mod + clip and are confident you can do it, I would skip going for the solid valve mouth piece. My mouth piece is collecting dust as I find the silicone squeeze valve serves the same function as it.

The Herbalizer is ready to go before you can load the bowl after opening it and hitting vapourtherapy. Needless to say it's pretty much as fast as you'd ever need it to be.

Last edited:

stressed

I just ordered the herbie and the volcano solid valve set. :clap::clap:

thank you sticks&stones for your input on these things.

i did 3 day shipping...please lord let it get here by or on saturday! :leaf:

thanks for the help guys. i come here and got a da buddha, then came back and got the Q and now onto the herbalizer! i always recommend this place to anybody curious about vaping.

cheers!

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I just ordered the herbie and the volcano solid valve set. :clap::clap: thank you sticks&stones for your input on these things.

i did 3 day shipping...please lord let it get here by or on saturday! :leaf:
Make sure you get the SonG from @Ratchett unless you're planning to do what I did. Otherwise it won't be that easy to get the solid valve to mate the herb chamber.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Just found this link, which I have verified by placing an order for my Herbie. I have no affiliation other than placing my order. $100 off! No options to add extras, just the Herbie. https://herbalizer.safechkout.net/

Please note they are offering this for the first 50, then it's a done/caput.

YaMon,
Reactions: Madcap79

YungLeaner

Hey, guys. I've been trying to Herbalize some crumble with organic cotton at 445, but I'm getting minimal and very frustrating results. Any advice?

How much cotton do I use? 10$ seems to have got me a lifetime supply. Does spreading the wax like butter help or hurt the process? Feel like I'm wasting concentrate over here, which is weird because I assumed this would work better than my old concentrate pad (lost it, but got tons of thin yet huge clouds from concentrate use in the herbie with the pad before)

YungLeaner,
Top Bottom