The Herbalizer

bassplayer

Driscoll, I will make sure I give it the full run through. If it's not worth the asking price, Tweek shall speak. (not that anyone listens :D)

Really looking forward to your thoughts - my next purchase will probably be either the Herbalizer or Sublimator (and of course the Nimbus when it arrives...not lacking for tools/toys!)

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
9087210999_a3b11a2669_b.jpg

I have a bunch of images and some videos I want to post. Just making sure I have permission before i really post the good ones ;)

Figured the tease above would not be too bad... One of the things that impressed me is how the paint/finish blends into different household color schemes so well. They added flecks of varying colors to help the device blend in to the surrounding environment more. It reminds me of those nice car finished that blend in well with their environment.

John Lewus

Finally read the thread. Since the cloud is the best thing I have this is what I compare everything to. I am interested in how easy this is to maintain and clean. I have a pretty good process with the cloud with 16 elbs so that's my basis of comparison. I have to admit the vicks video for clearing your sinuses is the most intriguing to me.

1. Any thoughts on how easy to get material into the bowl? It looks like it might be easy to pinch the herb when closing.
2. Are these bowls sold separately? I like to preload and love elbs but those can be a pain toi
3. How to clean the whip? Resin will build up. I have issues losing my sense of taste when vaping but quality herb and the cloud seems to help. It frustrates me to no end this happens to me and whips seem to make it a bit worse based on my arizer eq experience.
4. How dirty does the bowl get and how easy to clean?

It seems like dust would fall through inside the unit. Has anyone who tested this noticed this? How easy is it to clean?

I was not considering whip systems anymore but the fan and aromatherapy features really look interesting.

Tweek

Any idea how much longer we'll have to wait? I check this thread every hour for updates!

Their FB page has updates occasionally. last I heard was July sometime. Im pretty sure they will post here once everything is ready ;)

Tweek,
Reactions: mvapes

jds32

Thanks
Their FB page has updates occasionally. last I heard was July sometime. Im pretty sure they will post here once everything is ready ;)
Thanks Tweek, but I was asking Slightly medicated how much longer we need to wait until he can post those pictures and videos he was getting clearance for..

jds32

jds32,
Reactions: Tweek

poonman

That's okay, I'm sure he's not the only one here who's slightly medicated.

So... pics and videos SM?

+ 1 , for the review too .
slim said he was waiting for the company's approval to post vids .
I'm guessing he just wants to keep a good working relation with these vape manufacturers .

poonman,

Jeremy Driscoll

I am stoked about this device. I wish there was a release date.

I'm just leaving tweek's, he had no info either. Gotta love his street...

Gay_zpsa44e29c5.jpg

Long ago I lived near a street that said "gothic st". Ofcourse that meant a lot more to me then since back then I was gothic. Now I'm just old and mild mannered and boring dressing.

Jeremy Driscoll,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July.

I found out from the Facebook page that: "Herbie will debut at the CHAMPS tradeshow in Las Vegas July 23rd!"

Great news! That means we are all one step closer to getting our hands on this amazing contraption!

Anyway, I thought I would share some of those photos. I am going to break them up in to smaller more digestible posts.

These first few photographs are of the exterior of the unit with everything closed.

9251960355_b9160c4a54_c.jpg

9254742796_0f7eac087c_c.jpg

9251960355_b9160c4a54_c.jpg

In particular you can see the front of the unit with the air vent the aroma therapy is blown out of.

One more image for this post. Here is the unit opened up.

9254739978_17204b7f04_c.jpg

The hose wraps neatly around that channel along the inside edge for storage. My next post I will show you more of the controls and the display.

Top Bottom