The Grasshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

axakal

to me the abv looks fine. even if there are some darker crumbs, it's really hard to tell if they're truly black. the grind probably plays an not unsignificant role in this matter, too. for instance the finiishing grinder helped me to reduce darker spots in the abv using the mflb.

Last edited:

Relocation

The vaped bud colors in the video are quite clear to me. I do not see any black whatsoever in the video. I rely on my color-matching abilities and digital displays for my job and hobbies, and am very confident in what I see. It is olive-tan, bordering on brown in places. Anything else is due to an uncalibrated, color inaccurate monitor.

I'll admit, that was a pretty long draw, something I haven't attempted with a vape since I first received my Solo with stock stems. While I am glad the video shows the product in use, at least alleviating fears of disappearance, it is not really what I was expecting from a vaporizer review/demo video.

I would love to early-adopt to help test and review for the community, since I already rely on the Solo (a great soldier for every day, extended use). I'll be doing the Indiegogo starter for the benefit of everyone involved and to help this cool design improve and really get into its own!

Last edited:

Zenpen

Grasshopper
Manufacturer
Hey Guys!

Its awesome to see how closely you guys have been following things! We're really glad to be moving forward again, and to have gotten a usage video out to you. I suppose we'll be starting a new thread for the Grasshopper soon but until then if you have any question I'd be happy to answer them.

Just to clear up a few things I see people wondering about, the mouthpiece doesn't get too hot. It gets warm of course but its carefully designed to stay at a comfortable temp. Second, up close none of the herb is black when you empty it out. There are some bits that are dark brown as you would expect.

So hit me up with any questions you might have and join the mailing list on our website if you haven't already!

Peace

geraldus

Hey Guys!

Its awesome to see how closely you guys have been following things! We're really glad to be moving forward again, and to have gotten a usage video out to you. I suppose we'll be starting a new thread for the Grasshopper soon but until then if you have any question I'd be happy to answer them.

Just to clear up a few things I see people wondering about, the mouthpiece doesn't get too hot. It gets warm of course but its carefully designed to stay at a comfortable temp. Second, up close none of the herb is black when you empty it out. There are some bits that are dark brown as you would expect.

So hit me up with any questions you might have and join the mailing list on our website if you haven't already!

Peace
So glad to hear this project is going ahead ! What are the chances I'll have one of these in my hand by Christmas ?

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I think the problem was at least one other company/product already had use of the name "Zenpen." Glad to see they're back. Anyone know if they have a new website yet?

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I read this whole thread a long time ago but I don't remember if anybody touched on it - Can this pen do oils too?
I might have to pick one up while I wait on my HI.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Darb

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I read this whole thread a long time ago but I don't remember if anybody touched on it - Can this pen do oils too?
I might have to pick one up while I wait on my HI.
For now its mainly for flowers, but the mentioned they might be working on an add on that does oils for the grasshopper or a completely new device for oils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom