Discontinued The Grasshopper

Mr. Me2

I own over 60 vapes (SmutmanMDCXX on most social media and you can see my collection) and now moving towards oil rigs (just bought the Smart-Dabb). I am a collector and love vaping.
WOW!!! Collected over how many years and how many do you presently use?

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: smutman

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Just email customer service, they'll take care of you - it'll help if you tell them a list of what you were ordering and your shipping information so they can build a paypal invoice for you. I'm sure they won't make you pay full price for this vape.

Right now I'm torn - do I order a titanium GH now before the price hike to save myself a few $$, or do I wait and see how much I like the SS GH, and then pay full price for a TI willingly when the time comes in an effort to support these guys (Small Businesses FTW!). I think I'll hold off for now and see what happens in 6-12 months.

Who knows, maybe we'll see that Locust model next year :rolleyes:
I hear ya, I caved a while ago and added a Ti, but now that some time has passed and expenses arised I realized I should have just upgraded instead of adding

vapebuddy13,

Mr. Me2

I hear ya, I caved a while ago and added a Ti, but now that some time has passed and expenses arised I realized I should have just upgraded instead of adding
I thought you were the Superdude? Just squeeze some coal into a diamond...

If you really don't won't 2, I'm sure it will be easy to sell the other. Look at what recently happened on eBay.

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
I thought you were the Superdude? Just squeeze some coal into a diamond...

If you really don't won't 2, I'm sure it will be easy to sell the other. Look at what recently happened on eBay.
lmao if only... and yeah I already emailed Trevor though... thought about saying nvm and selling it on here for pretty much cost or auction it off but im not one to rip people off and figure $20 extra (what id charge if I went above cost) isnt enough to bother dealing with getting it, selling and shipping it #lazzy

vapebuddy13,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
WOW!!! Collected over how many years and how many do you presently use?
Under 2 years. I use 10 thinking out loud on a regular basis (depends on what I'm doing or where I am). My wax vapes I use my Omicron and Persei daily, DipStick weekly. Dry herb I use both Pax, H2FLO, MFLB, VaporCup, Cloud V Phantom almost daily (sorta). Hard to explain because everyday is different. I use my Mighty, Haze, Transporter, Orbit, my Herbsticks, my Vape Apes and Crafty every so often.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I have a Nitecore D4 Digicharger for my Zion batteries. Does anyone know if it would safely charge GH batteries although they are proprietary? Thanks.

Under 2 years. I use 10 thinking out loud on a regular basis (depends on what I'm doing or where I am). My wax vapes I use my Omicron and Persei daily, DipStick weekly. Dry herb I use both Pax, H2FLO, MFLB, VaporCup, Cloud V Phantom almost daily (sorta). Hard to explain because everyday is different. I use my Mighty, Haze, Transporter, Orbit, my Herbsticks, my Vape Apes and Crafty every so often.
yeah, but what carts do you use with your Omicron/Persei ;) Can't wait for the GH oil tip to be ready... and I guess reviewed. Maybe I'll just stretch out and then mash a hercules coil into the tip and make my own before they're released. Maybe by the time mine is shipped, the oil tip will already be available. Hell, maybe I'll be dead of old age by then.

syrupy

Authorized Buyer

Nice collection. Have you been to the glass forum here? The only cure for VAS, is GAS. :)

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
yeah, but what carts do you use with your Omicron/Persei ;) Can't wait for the GH oil tip to be ready... and I guess reviewed. Maybe I'll just stretch out and then mash a hercules coil into the tip and make my own before they're released. Maybe by the time mine is shipped, the oil tip will already be available. Hell, maybe I'll be dead of old age by then.
On the Omnicron I use 2.4 with 3.7v , on the Persei I use 5.0 with 2 3.7v

Nice collection. Have you been to the glass forum here? The only cure for VAS, is GAS. :)
No, but I will now. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
smutman,

slcbdco

Brewer, Lobbyist, Vaporist
Here is that video of my friend I have been promising I still can't get youtube to trim down that last section where the camera falls over but hey here you go. I had trouble with my camera restarting alot too.

finally watched this video, favorite line is "it's a miracle of science" whenever I tap out a bowl and see how efficient it is I totally think it's alchemy

Kalessin

It (mine) gets warm. Pretty warm actually. More sensitive people definitely won't enjoy that. Works quite well with the session extender or water pipe.
Hmm. Thanks for the feedback. I'm not -terribly- worried about the heat of it, but I do wonder how I'll feel about it when I get it. My Pax gets so hot I don't want to touch my lips fully to it after 8 or 9 minutes of use, I just hope it's no worse than that.

Kalessin,

Jared

Cannabis Enthusiast
Hmm. Thanks for the feedback. I'm not -terribly- worried about the heat of it, but I do wonder how I'll feel about it when I get it. My Pax gets so hot I don't want to touch my lips fully to it after 8 or 9 minutes of use, I just hope it's no worse than that.
Unless early receivers are just being overly sensitive I have a feeling it will get noticeably hotter than a Pax simply because I don't remember early Pax adopters complaining about heat while just about every single person if not every single person that has gotten a GH has mentioned how hot it gets.

herbivore21

Unless early receivers are just being overly sensitive I have a feeling it will get noticeably hotter than a Pax simply because I don't remember early Pax adopters complaining about heat while just about every single person if not every single person that has gotten a GH has mentioned how hot it gets.
It definitely sounds like a universal complaint that the device gets too hot to be comfortable past certain temps without the silicon.

I am gonna wait til I get a chance to actually see one of these in person and use it before I commit to buying one. I don't really need a new flower vape (the Mighty has me plenty covered for this!) just now so I wanna wait and see that this device actually will be useful for my needs first.

Kalessin

Perhaps. The Pax definitely takes a lot longer to get hot than the GH, which is why I would assume no one really complains about it cause you've almost finished a whole session before it gets that hot, but if you run one on high(or if you run mine, anyway) it's about as hot as I could find acceptable, but it is bearable. I hope I can handle the heat of the GH on my lips, even if it's just barely doable.

@Just Justin

I plan to use it for onehitting so that will be what I will do, I'm just really curious to hear everyone's opinion on the heat, since it seems like that's really the only downside to the vape. I had worried for a while the vapor would be harsh, but I haven't really seen anyone complain about that.

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
sir, you are my idol!:) i have 20 or so and i love each in its own way! Luckily this is my only collectors vice. I justify it by comparison to my father in laws gun collection, 1 binelli shotgun is 5 g's so thats my whole collection!:) hes a sporting clays and target guy :) ( hey it is CO!) Hey hopper labs im just as excited about my tshirt coming as my green TI:) SWEEEET!!

Top Bottom