Discontinued The Grasshopper

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Hi guys.
I think it's time to finally pull the trigger on one of these bad boys. Especially with this 35% off offer ( checked and also working for first time costumers hehe).
Anyway my question is will my notecore i4 charger work with the gh batteries. I'm planning on getting 3 spare batteries and PFE.
Anything else you would recommend getting?
Thanks all :tup::peace:

highly recommend taking that PFE to a e-cigg shop when you get it and see if any of the trip tips fits !

I am using mine with a long wooden one and it just makes the whole experience that much greater when using it out and about

also Nitecore? should work fine as I seen other members using it, just needs to be an charger made for lithium ion batteries

Irish vaper

highly recommend taking that PFE to a e-cigg shop when you get it and see if any of the trip tips fits !

I am using mine with a long wooden one and it just makes the whole experience that much greater when using it out and about

also Nitecore? should work fine as I seen other members using it, just needs to be an charger made for lithium ion batteries

Hi @Hjalmark thanks for the quick reply. Yes the charger is for lithium ion batteries, mainly used for 18650's.

Im not to up-to-date on my ecigs, by trip tip do you mean a new mouthpiece?

Cheers

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Hi @Hjalmark thanks for the quick reply. Yes the charger is for lithium ion batteries, mainly used for 18650's.

Cheers
Yeah damn I meant Drip Tip :D

IMG_20180302_155809_Copy.jpg

its amazing how shitty camera my phone has
IMG_20180302_155819_Copy.jpg

but this here is a great session extender if you feel like the tip is to hot on your lip or just want a bit cooler vapor

actually its freaking weird how much of a different that thing makes

also think ED TNT is making those for hopper that fits PERFECTLY I would imagine as they are made to fit

I bought two drip tips and one of them fitted even though its slightly jiggle but stays in

EDIT: here is the Ed TNT one
8TCPWZp.jpg

Irish vaper

Yeah damn I meant Drip Tip :D

IMG_20180302_155809_Copy.jpg

its amazing how shitty camera my phone has
IMG_20180302_155819_Copy.jpg

but this here is a great session extender if you feel like the tip is to hot on your lip or just want a bit cooler vapor

actually its freaking weird how much of a different that thing makes

also think ED TNT is making those for hopper that fits PERFECTLY I would imagine as they are made to fit

I bought two drip tips and one of them fitted even though its slightly jiggle but stays in

EDIT: here is the Ed TNT one
8TCPWZp.jpg

Ok now I think I understand. So the drip tip threads onto the PFE, extending the vapor path and keeps the hot metal off lips during longer sessions.

That 1 from Eds is stunning but what else would be expected . I can definitly see 1 or 2 of those in my near future.
:tup::tup::D:love:

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Ok now I think I understand. So the drip tip threads onto the PFE, extending the vapor path and keeps the hot metal off lips during longer sessions.

That 1 from Eds is stunning but what else would be expected . I can definitly see 1 or 2 of those in my near future.
:tup::tup::D:love:

hehe nice but hope you enjoy your hopper and can adjust to the whole hopper experience

1) getting choked by your vaporizers thick clouds
2) change of hopper death but FREE FUCKING WARRANTY FOR LIFE !!! (company life that is)

Hopper 4 life for me personally

Irish vaper

hehe nice but hope you enjoy your hopper and can adjust to the whole hopper experience

1) getting choked by your vaporizers thick clouds
2) change of hopper death but FREE FUCKING WARRANTY FOR LIFE !!! (company life that is)

Hopper 4 life for me personally

Yeah, I've been looking at 1 for a while and now with new internals and 35% off seems like perfect time.:rockon::rockon:

Now I just need to sell a FF2 to pay for it haha :lol::lol:

manujoe

Cheers
Nitecore is fine. Will charge New batteries in 80 to 90 minutes. Add an hour for old ones. On a side note how are you enjoying our rare snow storm? Its was 1982 the last time we had snow like this in Co. Clare Absolutely beautiful

Irish vaper

Nitecore is fine. Will charge New batteries in 80 to 90 minutes. Add an hour for old ones. On a side note how are you enjoying our rare snow storm? Its was 1982 the last time we had snow like this in Co. Clare Absolutely beautiful

Cheers man.
It's been makin some lovely vape spots, im in d Midlands and went for a mighty walk last night across fields through a foot of snow. Crazy. I missed '82, a little before my time haha

Edit: 1 last question, SS or TI?

Last edited:

manujoe

Cheers man.
It's been makin some lovely vape spots, im in d Midlands and went for a mighty walk last night across fields through a foot of snow. Crazy. I missed '82, a little before my time haha

Edit: 1 last question, SS or TI?
Titanium is lighter and cools down a bit quicker but is more prone to scratches. Performance is pretty much identical imo. I was 10 in 82 so just about remember it.

Irish vaper

Titanium is lighter and cools down a bit quicker but is more prone to scratches. Performance is pretty much identical imo. I was 10 in 82 so just about remember it.

Cool, I'll probably just go with SS so.
I was only a twinkle in my father's eye back then.

Just ordered, €160 including shipping with 3 spare batteries and a PFE.
What a steal haha :rockon::evil::cool:

Last edited:

oneizm

As much as I love my grasshoppers I'm not buying anything until someone gets a shipping notice. I'll probably miss out on the 35% but I've bought two hoppers off them (on of which only worked for a month) and haven't seen either of them for 3 months while they've held on to them for repair.

I'm super happy progress is being made but I still have yet to see result. I just want to offer a slightly devils advocate opinion with all these people rushing out to get new hoppers. I want the company to succeed. I just want proof that they're actually shipping before I give them even more of my money.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Sorry to double post but I'm beginning to think Olivia quit or something. I've sent ~5 emails since the 15th of last month without a reply to any of them. My most recent email asked to hold the blue PFE I ordered until they ship my blue TI unit and combine the shipping cost but I just checked my account and the blue PFE is already on the way.

armani

Professional Stoner
Sorry to double post but I'm beginning to think Olivia quit or something. I've sent ~5 emails since the 15th of last month without a reply to any of them. My most recent email asked to hold the blue PFE I ordered until they ship my blue TI unit and combine the shipping cost but I just checked my account and the blue PFE is already on the way.

I sent them an email now 3 weeks ago, no responds. :mad:
I wrote to them in the ticket system about with same problem, no responds.:mad:
I wrote to them in the ticket system to remove shipping cost so i could order something, they responded to ONLY THAT within 12 hours. :bang:

So it seems unless you are buying something no reply!

If they only could learn from George (Dynavap) regarding communication with customers.
Customer service is more important than giving 35% sale!

I love the product when working, but i hate their customer service for reasons stated above!

Last edited:

biohacker

Customer service is more important than giving 35% sale!

As a customer presently in a PayPal Dispute with a manufacturer, I could not agree more. IMO based on all of my experiences, customer service to me is even MORE important than the device. I'm tired of wasting my hard earned cash and being treated like I don't matter, when i'm the very reason they exist.

Don't support manufacturers that don't support you. :2c:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
If I judge by things like leather sleeve delays, original Hopper roll out delays, recent re-vamp delays and some of the overall communication stories I read about here, this is a hard group to love.

On the other hand, since I got my Hopper(s) in mid '16, HL has always responded to my needs. Granted, it's been too many times that I needed them, but they have always repaired my units in a timely manner. As a U.S. customer, shipping a malfunctioning unit to them is very inexpensive, so I don't mind that. Plus, I simply love using these things. I hope the new internals solve the reliability issues and I hope to really be a 'lifetime' hopper.

**Added**
Hey! Has anyone asked HL this question? Anyone know the answer?
Will a Hopper fitted with a PFE fit inside the newly designed SS case?

Last edited:

TheWhisper

I received a personalized (non-form) email from Olivia yesterday.

armani

Professional Stoner
Hey! Has anyone asked HL this question? Anyone know the answer?
Will a Hopper fitted with a PFE fit inside the newly designed SS case?

Not directly that question, but i did ask for pictures of the inside before thinking of buying it.
That was 3 weeks ago...(no answer at all)

So they only pick the emails and questions that are easy to handle, and the rest can wait right?
Atleast they could just have said, no mr.armani we cannot give that out at this current state or something... even a NO is an answer to a question. :whoa:

diddymao

aint no party like a diddy party
Ok so iv been out of the loop a little while, am I right in thinking that I will have the new upgrade to my internals?

Hopper labs currently have three of my four hoppers waiting to be fixed and sent back to me, I have also ordered the ss case and external charger way back on the first day of release.

Come on Hopper labs , I want to believe!!!

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Going to start the ultimate Grasshopper accessory making company but we are only going to have this one product for sale :D
large.jpg

to be taken with every Hopper labs press release or customer service email :cool:

Sry hope I dont make anyone mad, specially all the folks I like to interact with here, but damn we got to be one funky customer base :p

it would be so much easier if the grasshopper was an mediocre vaporizer not a freaking powerhouse :evil:

Sonicboom1991

As much as I love my grasshoppers I'm not buying anything until someone gets a shipping notice. I'll probably miss out on the 35% but I've bought two hoppers off them (on of which only worked for a month) and haven't seen either of them for 3 months while they've held on to them for repair.

I'm super happy progress is being made but I still have yet to see result. I just want to offer a slightly devils advocate opinion with all these people rushing out to get new hoppers. I want the company to succeed. I just want proof that they're actually shipping before I give them even more of my money.

I'm in the same boat as you. I will happily buy a additional hopper or two, as soon as I get one that works for at least 2-3 months. My record is two weeks though :(

Top Bottom