Discontinued The Grasshopper

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Where's the member who bought his own lathe and made that super battery pack mod?
I don't recall a status report on that gizmo, but it had a lot of appeal. I think it held 4 18650's.

Old School

Vape13man
Hello GHL fans I've been out of the ghl loop for quite some time now but a friend finally got his in the mail and I got a chance to try it out..... So I'm once again interested but have noticed the price jumped up to $175 (I think it was $150 back when $99 if you got in during campaign) so my concern or main question is about yet another price hike happening feb 1 like tomorrow.... Can anyone shed light on this or even better give me a number to call...? Thx
OS...

Pls advise....

Last edited:
Old School,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hello GHL fans I've been out of the ghl loop for quite some time now but a friend finally got his in the mail and I got a chance to try it out..... So I'm once again interested but have noticed the price jumped up to $175 (I think it was $150 back when $99 if you got in during campaign) so my concern or main question is about yet another price hike happening feb 1 like tomorrow.... Can anyone shed light on this or even better give me a number to call...? Thx
OS...

Pls advise....
Price increase effective Feb 1. We don't know how much more they will be. Go to website to purchase.

Mr. Me2

OS...

Pls advise....
And I just got an email from ghl reminding me of the 2/1 price increase. It doesn't say how much, just that I need to complete an order today to avoid the increase.

Btw, it was a form email. I didn't/don't have a gh order pending.

Old School

Vape13man
Yea I've been all over the website there is no mention of an increase coming I can't even figure out if I would be getting a spare bat with a purchase now..... Anybody got a good old fashioned phone #?

OS... Thx...

Old School,

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
LAST CALL:

header.jpg

Grasshopper Grasshopper Mail
Hoppers in your Cart will change in Price

Please be aware that on February 1st, tomorrow, any items currently in your cart will have the price adjusted to reflect the new Hopper Price. If you wish to purchase the Grasshopper Vaporizer at the current price, please checkout before then. Grasshopper wait times are down to just a few weeks!

If you are looking to get your hands on a Hopper immediately, please check out our limited number of Heat Treated Titanium Grasshoppers here!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Grasshopper Grasshopper Mail

Boulder, CO

Visit Our Website | Unsubscribe

Lou Taylor

LAST CALL:

Grasshopper Grasshopper Mail
Hoppers in your Cart will change in Price

hat I find amusing about this bulk email is that when you add an item to your cart it tells you that it will be automatically removed in 15 minutes if the order is not completed.

Lou Taylor,

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
BEST ACCESSORY FOR GRASSHOPPER IS A SECOND VAPE!!! :myday:

Specially if it's a trusty little thing that can hopefully also push out clouds of some density :love:;pd;

Sorry I had to shout it out but when your little baby takes a cop coma to the big house you going to shaking your first at the skies screaming "why god .. Why!!!"

Or not but I can't wait to have mine back in my hands as it's my one and only portable (if I get another it's likely another hopper)

Log vape 4 life though .. Hopefully also something something hopper that never takes a "nap"

sixstringsmash

So sorry for the rant here right now but I just gotta let loose!

It's been 6 days since I contacted GHL about my invalid S/N and the missing top screen on my hopper. It's been 5 days since Caroline first contacted me asking for my GH info so she could get me registered and I could then file a warranty claim to get my screen fixed. Almost two days ago I sent her another email after not hearing from her still asking if she forgot about me and what's going on with my hopper registration? Some form of contact other than radio silence would be appreciated, but I still haven't gotten a response from that field yet either. I open up my phone a few hours ago and see an email from hopper labs and my heart skips a beat. Yay! And then I notice its a fucking notification for the price raises and still no contact from hopper labs. So it's now been six days since I've emailed hopper labs(twice) about my issue and not even the first half of my problem has been solved. Once again sorry for the angry rant but if hopper labs won't talk to me I need to let my steam off somewhere!!!

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
So sorry for the rant here right now but I just gotta let loose!

It's been 6 days since I contacted GHL about my invalid S/N and the missing top screen on my hopper. It's been 5 days since Caroline first contacted me asking for my GH info so she could get me registered and I could then file a warranty claim to get my screen fixed. Almost two days ago I sent her another email after not hearing from her still asking if she forgot about me and what's going on with my hopper registration? Some form of contact other than radio silence would be appreciated, but I still haven't gotten a response from that field yet either. I open up my phone a few hours ago and see an email from hopper labs and my heart skips a beat. Yay! And then I notice its a fucking notification for the price raises and still no contact from hopper labs. So it's now been six days since I've emailed hopper labs(twice) about my issue and not even the first half of my problem has been solved. Once again sorry for the angry rant but if hopper labs won't talk to me I need to let my steam off somewhere!!!

You totally have my sympathy man.

My guess is they are flat out trying to clear the last few pre-orders so they can launch their on demand sales and new pricing structure tomorrow morning.

Keep on at them, they need to sort you out.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
You totally have my sympathy man.

My guess is they are flat out trying to clear the last few pre-orders so they can launch their on demand sales and new pricing structure tomorrow morning.

Keep on at them, they need to sort you out.

Speculations for exculpation! But would THAT really be a reason for non reacting of cs over 6 days??

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Top Bottom