Discontinued The Grasshopper

Night-Man

As the battery gets low it will start blinking, and blink faster as it gets lower. I estimated half because I got multiple bowls on the battery after the burnoffs before it finally needed recharged.

@Night-Man @SmokinMagic the mouthpiece barely doesn't fit an 18mm joint. Right now I am just using an 18-14mm glass reducer when I want to use my GH with 18mm pieces.

That's unfortunate. I don't even have an 18 mm piece, but I have friends that do. I'd rather not have to bring a reducer along with me. It seems like they could have gone a few mm thicker and had a universal adapter.

Night-Man,

Cleezy

Let's see if I did this correctly. If so hope this helps.
xRf2y0k.jpg

Justpassedu

I used to leave my favorite pen on my desk at work all the time. There was always someone taking it , until i purchased the magic trick pen that would shock someone upon pressing the clicker. Just went about 5 months with this really nice pen made out of beautiful wood , it went missing a few days ago but was found in a coworkers hand. Now i know for sure i will not be leaving my Gh on my desk when i get it. Cant wait to get mine in my hands. Do only 3 people actually have 1 now ?

Bradhend15

Grasshopper website is down...hopefully this is in preparation for the upgrades.
Or they jumped ship. Hahaha.

Edit: Was.

Last edited:
Bradhend15,
Reactions: KidFated.

bounce5

I used to leave my favorite pen on my desk at work all the time. There was always someone taking it , until i purchased the magic trick pen that would shock someone upon pressing the clicker. Just went about 5 months with this really nice pen made out of beautiful wood , it went missing a few days ago but was found in a coworkers hand. Now i know for sure i will not be leaving my Gh on my desk when i get it. Cant wait to get mine in my hands. Do only 3 people actually have 1 now ?

Without a doubt there's going to at some point be some funny situations with future Grasshoppers in the wild. Beware of pen snatchers and possible pen snatching situations.

inuhuion

Last edited by a moderator:

slcbdco

Brewer, Lobbyist, Vaporist

Mrbinky

it's meant to (besides keep mp not hot) seal a connection with a 14mm so its basically asking if using a 14mm piece for a 18mm joint, so I would imagine not
Actually, are you sure that it was meant for this purpose at all?

It might be just a coincidence. A happy accident.

After all, is it actually mentioned anyplace in the product literature, instruction manual, packaging, or in any official communications that the Grasshopper can interface with a 14mm glass joint. With, or without the so-called session extender?

As far as I know, Grasshopper Labs never made any specific promises in this regard.

hippogriff

After all, is it actually mentioned anyplace in the product literature, instruction manual, packaging, or in any official communications that the Grasshopper can interface with a 14mm glass joint. With, or without the so-called session extender?

As far as I know, Grasshopper Labs never made any specific promises in this regard.
That's how I understand it - that they had a separate plan for a waterpipe adapter, that this was a reaction to heat issues, and that Buzz stumbled accross the 14mm feature. Even now GH is referring to it as a "session extender", so I'd say a happy accident is exactly what it was.

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth

tumblr_mtgou2gxwC1qahc4oo1_500.gif
- GH Labs

inuhuion

@inuhuion I wasn't counting Matt and Trevor :) I was counting Andrew from NY, and then one other person.
No worries, mate. I'm just joshing' ya.
It seems strange to me that someone would have one and NOT want to show it off, or doesn't share the enthusiasm and interest in the device that the rest of us do, and wouldn't want to give us their take on it.

inuhuion,
Reactions: poonman
Top Bottom