The Flying Spaghetti Monster Or The Invisible Pink Unicorn?

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I say the idea of an Invisible Pink Unicorn is ridiculous! I mean, if you can't see it, how the hell do you know it exists? And if it's Invisible, how the fuck do you know it's Pink? :shrug: Sounds to me like The Invisible Pink Unicorn might buy Brawny Paper Towels for the packaging rather than its superior absorbency, if you know what I mean! :rofl:

Now The Flying Spaghetti Monster...that's a different story. His noodly appendages, dripping with the blood of the Holy Tomato, his manly meatballs, masculine with marinara: Now that's a Deity John Wayne would have been proud to call his own. And what is the fate of the unbeliever, you ask?

Those who do not worship The Flying Spaghetti Monster will boil in Spaghetti Sauce for all eternity! :evil:
Meatballs without end, RAMEN!

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
First off..... WTF ??:uhoh:

Secondly..... kindly send all current meds to me for a personal sampling analysis to:

Iwanna Gitfukduptoo
123 Crater
Planet Earth, Globe

Strictly for the purpose of Science, I swear :nod:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've been touched my His noodly appendage.
FSM+1.jpg

:peace:

Edit: For those not familiar with our religion, you may want to check it out. In our heaven we have a beer volcano and a stripper factory.

Become a Pastafarian! Join us.

Peloton

Vapes Hard
"I am the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Thou shalt have no other monsters before Me. (Afterwards is OK; just use protection.) The only Monster who deserves capitalization is Me! Other monsters are false monsters, undeserving of capitalization." —Suggestions 1:1

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just watched this entire video that was recently posted on the FSM site. I challenge any of you to watch this entire video without scratching your eyes out. :bang:

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I just watched this entire video that was recently posted on the FSM site. I challenge any of you to watch this entire video without scratching your eyes out. :bang:
Haha! Yeah, Stu...I watched that video about a year ago and alternated between pulling my hair out and hysterical laughter.

Crohnie,
Reactions: Stu

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I say the idea of an Invisible Pink Unicorn is ridiculous! I mean, if you can't see it, how the hell do you know it exists? And if it's Invisible, how the fuck do you know it's Pink? :shrug: Sounds to me like The Invisible Pink Unicorn might buy Brawny Paper Towels for the packaging rather than its superior absorbency, if you know what I mean! :rofl:

Now The Flying Spaghetti Monster...that's a different story. His noodly appendages, dripping with the blood of the Holy Tomato, his manly meatballs, masculine with marinara: Now that's a Deity John Wayne would have been proud to call his own. And what is the fate of the unbeliever, you ask?

Those who do not worship The Flying Spaghetti Monster will boil in Spaghetti Sauce for all eternity! :evil:
Meatballs without end, RAMEN!

Top Bottom