The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
I just stripped mine down to give it a good cleaning in the ultrasonic cleaner in preparation for CHAMPS next week.
Nice how simple everything breaks down and goes back together.
I also havenโ€™t tried trates with it yet. Maybe next week so you can walk me through it. Iโ€™m just scared itโ€™s gonna gunk it up.
Iโ€™ve been using a lot of concentrates through it and I took it apart yesterday to clean it. The balls were amazingly clean.

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Spent the last few days with the Kettle and it's proud maker. He showed me a new exciting coming soon kinda thing. He showed us tips and tricks. We used the kettle with so much flower and trate over the last few days that I still feel stoned and it is late afternoon of the following day.

Texus

Spent the last few days with the Kettle and it's proud maker. He showed me a new exciting coming soon kinda thing. He showed us tips and tricks. We used the kettle with so much flower and trate over the last few days that I still feel stoned and it is late afternoon of the following day.
This new exciting thing = Electropath heated bowl or another exciting coming soon kinda thing?

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
This new exciting thing = Electropath heated bowl or another exciting coming soon kinda thing?
It's the bowl brother.:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Whole bud crusher...
We're now on Instagram! official is customflowerhardware.com23

Last edited:

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
So I did something stupid. I was high at the time, and left the carb cap on the Kettle. I was sitting there for a while tinkering and I started smelling something burning. Finally noticed the cap but the wood was already bubbling and wax/finish was running off the wood onto the top of the cap. Am I screwed?

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
So I did something stupid. I was high at the time, and left the carb cap on the Kettle. I was sitting there for a while tinkering and I started smelling something burning. Finally noticed the cap but the wood was already bubbling and wax/finish was running off the wood onto the top of the cap. Am I screwed?
No, once it's cooled just scrape it off with a blade and you should be good to go. Put the oring back on between the wood and the cap when screwing it back on. It acts as a buffer for the heat.:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Dam I cracked open Facebook after 12 or so years to find out my best friend/brother Earl had passed in 2020. He brought me out of my shell when we were young. He went, unfortunately from herion addiction, to California with meth addiction, right back to Philly on Kensington Ave where he grew up back to H. I don't know the details nor do I care too but I will be crying and praying some today for all who fall to the vices that are out there. Thank you guys for listening.
:science:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Just in case you're wondering what Dairy Jerry gets done AFTER that big ass double decker every morning when he walks to work...
20240223-113258.jpg

20240223-113321.jpg

20240223-113346.jpg

20240223-113410.jpg

20240223-113428.jpg

20240223-133420.jpg

20240223-133634.jpg

20240223-133954.jpg

20240223-134101.jpg

Helping to keep the public fed since 1987:tup::wave:
Edit:
Yogurt was a Lil light cause I left a boat for my 75 yr old buddy that helps out.:clap:

Top Bottom