The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Holy Shit, Mr. Custom Flower. That thing is a fucking destroyer. That's probably the hardest hitting vape I've ever seen. That is so totally out of my league. If I even took one big hit off that thing, I'd do a faceplant on the carpet. Maybe it's genetics, but I've been blessed with a very low tolerance, even after years of daily use. And after years of only doing small dabs, flower has been getting me higher than ever lately.
Keep the faith, Brother!

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I love your persistent different videos... I am still curious about your heated bowl / injector combo... the heated bowl with a wireless kettle would be a cool combo, I haven't been around recently to see if you already posted a video of that.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
With glass bowl
With electropath

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I received the electro path bowl prototype to try, and I know I said I would post a video, and I will, but the first time I tried the electro path was today, and it got me so high I felt like I took my first dab ever again. The effects of the electroplath bowl are absolutely f*ing insane. This vape with that bowl produces a high that feels like a very strong dab. I'm not sure how it is exactly doing it. But I have tried with 2 or 3 strains with multiple people today, and everyone has the same opinion. The flavor is excellent, the airflow and clouds are insane, and the effects feel like nothing I have ever used. It amplifies the effects of whatever you are smoking exponentially; I test flower every day to see what strains we want to pick up. The FK with the electropath steps things up so high that I can't use it to test strains because everything hits like a freight train. I'm just waiting for the production bowls to arrive so we can deliver them to our eager customers. Everyone who tried the bowl today was speechless.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I received the electro path bowl prototype to try, and I know I said I would post a video, and I will, but the first time I tried the electro path was today, and it got me so high I felt like I took my first dab ever again. The effects of the electroplath bowl are absolutely f*ing insane. This vape with that bowl produces a high that feels like a very strong dab. I'm not sure how it is exactly doing it. But I have tried with 2 or 3 strains with multiple people today, and everyone has the same opinion. The flavor is excellent, the airflow and clouds are insane, and the effects feel like nothing I have ever used. It amplifies the effects of whatever you are smoking exponentially; I test flower every day to see what strains we want to pick up. The FK with the electropath steps things up so high that I can't use it to test strains because everything hits like a freight train. I'm just waiting for the production bowls to arrive so we can deliver them to our eager customers. Everyone who tried the bowl today was speechless.
Picking up from the shop Tuesday!:tup::rockon:

Jojofernz

IMG-4968.jpg
IMG-4969.jpg

Received this kit as a generous gift from @Custom Flower Hardware yesterday and it is actually my first ever desktop vape. I’m incredibly grateful to Jerry and it was offered out of the blue with nothing expected in return. He has also been extremely helpful along the way and got it out to me really quick.

It came ready to go, already burnt off which was nice the whole experience has been super straight forward and easy so far. instructional video for how to disassemble and cleaning/swapping balls makes it seem like no hassle. Love the case and all it came with. It is quite the device, and as I’ve only just received it I’m definitely gonna take some time with it before giving thorough thoughts and opinions on it.

But I will say that running a few double deckers through it last night had me going to bed much earlier than expected so the first few sessions have given me great initial impressions.

A video with some flower, cheers :peace: more coming as lots of experimentation and science is needed here :science:

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Some rips from early this morning have a good Tuesday :science:
My brother! :clap: dry is the way! Someone on this site once said, there is water in vapor, why put more into it by running through water? Exactly! The Electropath will take out that Lil bit of water from the vapor to smooth it out even more!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: nicknobody
Top Bottom