The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

Jojofernz

Video won't load. And honestly, I don't dig those responses either but I'll probably still buy one. We're humans. It's ight
How about mine? I’ve been nothing but positive and actually stated im saving up and wanted to buy this vape.

I voice one small criticism about the responses and this guy straight up tells me no fuck you, you can’t buy my vape now because I found what he said offensive?

A bit nutty and sensitive in my opinion but clearly my opinion ain’t shit around here. Gotta have “rep” here apparently.

Can’t believe a maker actually just told someone that was interested and wanted their vape to fuck off, just because they are heated about what someone else said.

Glad I found out this makers unstable before I bought in. Quite a shame cause it does look like the best out there, but wouldn’t give my money to someone who is an ass for no reason. I’m sure he won’t care but, pretty messed up from a customer perspective. Goodbye!👋

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
How about mine? I’ve been nothing but positive and actually stated im saving up and wanted to buy this vape.

I voice one small criticism about the responses and this guy straight up tells me no fuck you, you can’t buy my vape now because I found what he said offensive?

A bit nutty and sensitive in my opinion but clearly my opinion ain’t shit around here. Gotta have “rep” here apparently.

Can’t believe a maker actually just told someone that was interested and wanted their vape to fuck off, just because they are heated about what someone else said.

Glad I found out this makers unstable before I bought in. Quite a shame cause it does look like the best out there, but wouldn’t give my money to someone who is an ass for no reason. I’m sure he won’t care but, pretty messed up from a customer perspective. Goodbye!👋
Nonono. You were riding other pine from a while back, don't come here after fact like I said. Goodbye. People that are interested will read back of your comments to this and that. They will make informed decisions. Goodbye and back to the show brother!:tup:

Jojofernz

Nonono. You were riding other pine from a while back, don't come here after fact like I said. Goodbye. People that are interested will read back of your comments to this and that. They will make informed decisions. Goodbye and back to the show brother!:tup:
Riding other pine from while back? What does that even mean?

If you go back and read every one of my comments in this thread, they are all about how I love your videos and want to save to buy this vape. Don’t know where you got anything else from.

Anybody else can do the same. And see how you just flipped and told me to fuck off.

Only thing I said was keep it to vapes and clouds cause I don’t want to see a maker telling people to fuck off. And then you tell me to fuck off.

Seriously, would love to know how you got the impression I was bad mouthing you. Literally your flower kettle is at the top of my list, and I been here watching all your videos and wishing I had the money for it.

Until now, I’ve gone sour cause you just told me I can’t buy the vape when I’ve said nothing but encouraging things here in this thread. Go Philly, but good luck with this vape. Truly sorry I’m not cool enough to be apart of the club but maybe slow down before you just start telling off anybody left and right because you’re in a mode, when one of the people you flipped on has wanted your vape.

Edit: I’m fairly new here and to vaping in general so seriously don’t get how you can say I was on the opposite end going against you. And if it was my comment about needing a grand, that’s serious. Kit is $750 right? I’ve never owned a ball vape so would need a good PID and glass to run it through, figure that would put me at at least $1000 if not more to fully enjoy this vape it wasn’t a jab at it.

I wish I currently had the money to own the FK, and maybe you think I’m someone else but it’s pretty insulting and kinda sad when a vape you want and been following, all of a sudden the maker says they ignore you and can’t buy the vape….all a shock to me so I’m a bit frustrated and confused too. But whatever if you don’t want my purchase that’s fine. But I never said anything bad and only wanted it til now. Check my comments or don’t. But don’t paint me as a bad guy when I was only supportive of this thing.

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
:tup:Riding other pine from while back? What does that even mean?

If you go back and read every one of my comments in this thread, they are all about how I love your videos and want to save to buy this vape. Don’t know where you got anything else from.

Anybody else can do the same. And see how you just flipped and told me to fuck off.

Only thing I said was keep it to vapes and clouds cause I don’t want to see a maker telling people to fuck off. And then you tell me to fuck off.

Seriously, would love to know how you got the impression I was bad mouthing you. Literally your flower kettle is at the top of my list, and I been here watching all your videos and wishing I had the money for it.

Until now, I’ve gone sour cause you just told me I can’t buy the vape when I’ve said nothing but encouraging things here in this thread. Go Philly, but good luck with this vape. Truly sorry I’m not cool enough to be apart of the club but maybe slow down before you just start telling off anybody left and right because you’re in a mode, when one of the people you flipped on has wanted your vape.

Edit: I’m fairly new here and to vaping in general so seriously don’t get how you can say I was on the opposite end going against you. And if it was my comment about needing a grand, that’s serious. Kit is $750 right? I’ve never owned a ball vape so would need a good PID and glass to run it through, figure that would put me at at least $1000 if not more to fully enjoy this vape it wasn’t a jab at it.

I wish I currently had the money to own the FK, and maybe you think I’m someone else but it’s pretty insulting and kinda sad when a vape you want and been following, all of a sudden the maker says they ignore you and can’t buy the vape….all a shock to me so I’m a bit frustrated and confused too. But whatever if you don’t want my purchase that’s fine. But I never said anything bad and only wanted it til now. Check my comments or don’t. But don’t paint me as a bad guy when I was only supportive of this thing.
:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Exactly why you're already on my ignore list. This ain't for everybody. It's like cartmans theme park on south park, you can't get in. I'm not here to win hearts or customers. People that want the best will buy it. People that want to get high cheaply will buy that. You can get wit this, or you can get wit that. Get my point? Hopefully this will push people like you, who bought and promote other vapes:wave:, away from here and over to that huh?:tup:

I don't know what's going on here even after reading back a couple of pages, but you are being excessively and unnecessarily rude. You can't read or quote someone who is really on your ignore list, and if you put somebody on the list then you should actually, you know, ignore them.

It's really bad marketing to pick fights with potential customers. When you were given Manufacturer status you agreed to the rules, one of which is to keep your posts professional. The quote above is unprofessional to say the least, and further posts like this will earn you a warning point.

cvs8floz

Riding other pine from while back? What does that even mean?

I feel your pain, only fanboys welcome here. But I strongly encourage you to explore the wonderful world of ball vapes, they now come in all sizes and they will all get you as medicated as you need to be.

RxPlorer

Hey “Jerry”.

You were given a lot of slack in my book to be proud of what you created and even market it with a little bit of ego. But my gut instincts about you were proven correct. Your ego is ruining you, you’re lacking in any professionalism at all and you’re being abusive to fellow humans who have been more than kind and generous to you. I’ll be referencing your flagrant comments to make sure that anyone who might be interested doesn’t make the mistake of giving you a dollar. Welcome to my ignore list.

Dr. Lucien Sanchez

Semantics
This is what bothers me. Any other manufacturer who would show up using exaggerated claims and flowery language to sell a product would get called out on it here. Op even makes a point of telling people to go to reddit because they are not safisticated enough to talk scientifically just to avoid the any talk of technical terms in the end.

Go check out how disparaging the convector thread starts just for camouflet to remain positive and professional in the face of scrutiny. He wasn't lying or exaggerating but everyone including op was quick to tell him off.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
This is what bothers me. Any other manufacturer who would show up using exaggerated claims and flowery language to sell a product would get called out on it here.

We've been here before more than a decade ago with the Sublimator and Enrico's dubious claims of gasification/sublimation. :doh:

edit: and I still bought two Subs over the years knowing those claims were bunk simply because it is a kick ass vaporizer.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I don't know what's going on here even after reading back a couple of pages, but you are being excessively and unnecessarily rude. You can't read or quote someone who is really on your ignore list, and if you put somebody on the list then you should actually, you know, ignore them.

It's really bad marketing to pick fights with potential customers. When you were given Manufacturer status you agreed to the rules, one of which is to keep your posts professional. The quote above is unprofessional to say the least, and further posts like this will earn you a warning point.
I apologize ro everboday last night. I was a big jerk**f and I'm sorry. It won't happen again.:)

Oden

I wanted too but now I’m not allowed! Banned by the man himself!
You can buy it later when things have calmed down.
But I admit that this is the first time that I have seen a vaporizer manufacturer prohibit a customer from purchasing their product.
It’s the world upside down 🙃

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I haven't read up but I'm sick to my stomach for acting like a juvenile asshole.:( I was excited to get the piece, then I drank for the first time in months, no where near an excuse for my behavior but I was way out of line. I like to especially apologize to @Jojofernz. In lieu of my behavior I'm giving you guys a break from me for a while. I think I get some kind of sicko addiction to doing vids and now it's time to step back. I like to wish you guys a Merry Christmas, happy holiday season, and a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2024! :love: I deserve whatever you guys say on here. I am sorry.:disgust:

Jojofernz

I haven't read up but I'm sick to my stomach for acting like a juvenile asshole.:( I was excited to get the piece, then I drank for the first time in months, no where near an excuse for my behavior but I was way out of line. I like to especially apologize to @Jojofernz. In lieu of my behavior I'm giving you guys a break from me for a while. I think I get some kind of sicko addiction to doing vids and now it's time to step back. I like to wish you guys a Merry Christmas, happy holiday season, and a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2024! :love: I deserve whatever you guys say on here. I am sorry.:disgust:
I appreciate the apology and can be understanding especially with that, I’m a different person drunk haha which is why I have to stay away or I would make all the enemies in the world.

Anyway, thanks again for this, have an awesome thanksgiving and a merry Christmas. We all human and shit happens. Meant no offense or had no ill-intentions myself. All love and enjoy the great vapes

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I've been watching Jerry's ( Shay's ) videos for years, and he has been demonstrating and really showing pretty much every device ever made and what they are capable of. Having been one of the first purchasers of the Flower Kettle, I must say he has a lot to proud of and it would be very easy for that to get to you're head when you've been watching an industry develop for 10 years, and you really created an amazing product that truly is clearly at least one of the top 3 vaporizers that I think have ever been produced. It's truly an amazing product. His daily videos and silence I thought were a very unique way of showing his product because it really spoke for itself. Being someone who doesn't drink I can understand how a few drinks can get to your head when your entire life is invested in what you believe and truly may be one of the most efficient vaporizers produced, Having said that, I was initially intimidated when reaching out to him to purchase my unit, but he's a really down to earth and a pretty generous and guy that really loves sharing knowledge with people when you speak to him. I agree there's no excuse for some of the things that were said in this forum and I truly believe he regrets that. I just hope people give him a chance to get back to his amazing videos and real substantive posts about his product ( as much as he can share, as I believe he has some patents pending ). I just wanted to share my personal experience as his 2nd buyer, because he has been nothing but informative, helpful, and a really nice guy to talk to about vapes in general. I hope you all get to see that side of him, as it would be a shame if his product was overlooked because of some weird behavior ( not the nicest to say the least ). Because it is an ingenious product, and he's a really good guy, once you get to talk to him one on one.

LordKahel

During all this fun i received Flower Kettle #16 . I am very happy with my purchase , it replacing my Flowerpot B2 on my Bliss no question asked. Double decking with it is more enjoyable then the B2. For flower only , i don't understand how or why but it true that the vapor is smoother and give me less lung irritation then my B2 or my taroma 360. It take 3-4 hits to kill a bowl but they are enjoyable with no nasty tastes on the last hits.
I will give more feedback once i used it a few days but so far so good.
Jerry was very nice during the process and very informative.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
That was like a no soup for you episode
Seinfeld Soup GIF

"No vape for you! Come back in one year!" 🤣

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
How restricted is the airflow when you use the pass through bowl? There's gotta be SOME with only six holes right? Would it possible to add more holes and open it up?
It's unnecessary. It's plenty open. You can take the balls out and use it naked, that gives it the most flow out there. Just bump the temp up 20 degrees.:tup:

Top Bottom