The Flip Brick by Sticky Brick Labs

bestvaping

My flip brick has finally arrived!

However, I understand that there are two versions, can anyone help me identify which version it is?

I bought it new but it doesn't match any flip i've seen in pictures, mine is signed SBL above the logo, and it's very small, the restriction disc is present, as well as an Eagle lighter, it has the 'FL5151WA' reference:

4q2g.png

7wwd.png

What version are they? How do you identify them and what are the differences between the two versions? Thanks!

coolbreeze

My flip brick has finally arrived!

However, I understand that there are two versions, can anyone help me identify which version it is?

I bought it new but it doesn't match any flip i've seen in pictures, mine is signed SBL above the logo, and it's very small, the restriction disc is present, as well as an Eagle lighter, it has the 'FL5151WA' reference:

4q2g.png

7wwd.png

What version are they? How do you identify them and what are the differences between the two versions? Thanks!
Where did you get it? I would think SBL would only sell the current version. It looks like mine (current) except for the logo.

coolbreeze

I think the main difference between the two versions is the lenght of the flame intake, the second (current) version being longer.
I think there's a significant difference in overall size from the OGs. Iirc, the major update elongated the path with a longer intake and bigger blocks?

Edit:
1138841859.jpg

bestvaping

Where did you get it?
I bought it on vapefully.com (the cheapest I've found in Europe), I got a reply from SBL on this subject, this seems to be the latest version, here is SBL's answer:

we can verify that your flip is made by us. We have both the Bricks logo and the SBL/bricks logo and one was accidentally used on a run of the Flips.

It is the version 2 (newest version) as it has the taller intake and SBL on the logo.
The version two dimension is 1.30” tall per block x 1.37” wide.

The brick is really very small in itself, I can't imagine the size of the previous model, which must be even smaller :brow:

Top Bottom