The Firefly 2 vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
I've been checking. I've been watching the lids, but waiting for them to announce their release. Mostly because somebody mentioned they were considering a 2 for 1 type deal.

That was me. This was one of the things Sasha mentioned FF were considering as a limited-time promotion. No idea when they might do this...I can try to find out if they have a more definitive date for this. (Because, as I said at the time, I think this is a great idea....lots of folks would jump on it.)

NEW firefly 2 case in the bag (they are available now) with the external charger --- oh yeah! :clap:

I want one of these cases! :nod:

purplenurple24

That was me. This was one of the things Sasha mentioned FF were considering as a limited-time promotion. No idea when they might do this...I can try to find out if they have a more definitive date for this. (Because, as I said at the time, I think this is a great idea....lots of folks would jump on it.)

That would be cool, but I have a feeling they won't give away that information until they are about to actually do the promotion. (I'm assuming) Most people would probably just wait it out to get a better deal if they knew one was coming. It never hurts to ask though.

If this were a month ago, I would've already ordered a new lid w/overnight shipping, but I've come to know and love my FF2 so I'm not as worried about getting a new lid (although I still want the Blue sometime in the semi-near future.)

Reggie Watts

I wish they would announce this stuff. The lids have been in their store (except for white) since Wednesday. I'm also a little perturbed that they didn't email me like they said they would.

It's like they don't want my money. :bang:
They didn't email me either, fwiw (they had said they would let me know when lids were in stock)

BTW does anyone have any discount codes for the FF website? I was thinking of ordering a case, external charge kit, and blue lid, but the $100 price tag (including shipping) is a turnoff...

Last edited:

slcbdco

Brewer, Lobbyist, Vaporist
I absolutely get what you're saying about how much time it takes to research vapes. I've been following this thread since early on and I think that the consensus is that it's not the stealthiest vape (grasshopper seems to win this one, but its downside is - supposedly, I haven't used one - hotter vapor, and the wait to get one).

I have both, if the criteria is stealth, the Grasshopper wins. The reason has to do with the strengths of both devices. The FF2 is a "cannasuer device" It's strength (at least in my opinion) is flavor. Therefore to use it most optimally you do want to stir it etc. Where the GH (although the flavor is excellent) is optimized for stealth. No stirring required and less technique involved all around, not to mention it just looks like a pen.

It's all subjective, really. There are so many variables and differences in how/where we use our vapes that everybody's opinion will be different.

Exactly, I'm glad I have both the Grasshoppper and Firefly2 as they are different vapes that shine in different circumstances. Both are excellent but for out and about I definitely choose grasshopper where right now sitting on my balcony it's firefly time!

Mr Mellish

I asked Firefly if they would consider two retail packs:

- one with a single battery and the cradle
- one with two batteries and the external charger

They said they are considering other offerings but it will be at least a few months.

malsanti

Yea, taste is definitely very very important to me. One of the reasons I am so excited for this. Still, would be so much better in America. I mean, I actually do get really good greens, but its pretty tough and a huge headhache.

You guys have it soooooo much better. I miss America in general, but the greens too. My whole family immediate and extended is in America. I'm the only man left behind.

But like the very very best tasting bud, its pretty rare, i would say. I get some amazing stuff. But from time to time, on those very rare occasions, there is something so tasty and so amazing smelling, it defies belief. It's very rare to get that stuff, though.

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
OK kids, here's a helpful tip for anyone buying a previously-used FF2 from a third-party seller (and a good tip for sellers too)....

Seems like some folks have issues connecting their FF2s to the app if they've bought used from a third party. While it shouldn't be necessary, it would be useful if the current owner would remove the device they are selling from the app's device list prior to sending. This is done by clicking on the X next to the device in the "Connect Device" section:

2i0ql1x.jpg

This makes the FF2 a free agent, unconnected to anyone's app. Again I don't think this is strictly necessary in all cases but it seems to be a prudent step and would probably save some second-owners a lot of grief if they have connection issues related to a previous owner's app.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Got my Firefly 2 today. So far, this thing rocks! A lot less effort than the FF1.

Currently running on the high setting and getting great results. Tons of vapor. Tried without the mouthpeice screen and I actually like it with the screen in place better. Not playing devil's advocate but, honesty really do think it serves a great purpose.

The Natty Leprechaun

So I am going to send my ff2 back under warranty to figure out why I am only getting 1-1/2 to 2 bowls only per battery .
This is my first vape I have used friends vapes once and awhile but have been using combustion for many years after just a few days of using the ff2 I tried combustion again only because I was waiting for the ff to charge and needed some relive from various body aches and pains that where keeping me from sleeping .
I can't believe how awful the taste of combustion is to me now it was like sucking fumes from a camp fire.
Now I am not looking forward to having to send this vape back that I waited so long to get and have had just over a week but hopefully it will not take to long and when I get it back I will have it working the way it is supposed to

The Natty Leprechaun,
Reactions: DarkSm0ke

Dringus

Damn my ff2 just landed in UK and it's already charging! Perfect timing for the weekend, can't wait to be back from work! :)

Thanks to @kente777 for the deal, you rock mate! :rockon:
Where did you order from? I have a pre-order for one at Namaste in the UK but it's looking like it won't be here until
September or so. Did you get it from somewhere in Europe or did it come from USA?

Dringus,
Reactions: b0

Vapenado

..you can put your weed in it
NEW firefly 2 case in the bag (they are available now) with the external charger --- oh yeah! :clap:
Same here!! Plus some extra concentrate pads! Also ordered a steamroller for my herbie...but that's for another thread....just pretty pumped is all.
The FF2 case looks nice and simple...and slick!

murf2010

So I am going to send my ff2 back under warranty to figure out why I am only getting 1-1/2 to 2 bowls only per battery .
This is my first vape I have used friends vapes once and awhile but have been using combustion for many years after just a few days of using the ff2 I tried combustion again only because I was waiting for the ff to charge and needed some relive from various body aches and pains that where keeping me from sleeping .
I can't believe how awful the taste of combustion is to me now it was like sucking fumes from a camp fire.
Now I am not looking forward to having to send this vape back that I waited so long to get and have had just over a week but hopefully it will not take to long and when I get it back I will have it working the way it is supposed to
I had to send mine in as well, the quote you 10 to 14 days so far it's been a week.

murf2010,

collegeKid101

Same here!! Plus some extra concentrate pads! Also ordered a steamroller for my herbie...but that's for another thread....just pretty pumped is all.
The FF2 case looks nice and simple...and slick!
I was considering orderinn the case as well with my purchase! Do you know if its smell proof?

collegeKid101,

b0

Cloudy...
Where did you order from? I have a pre-order for one at Namaste in the UK but it's looking like it won't be here until
September or so. Did you get it from somewhere in Europe or did it come from USA?

Bough it in the classifieds :)

b0,

vaporvaper

VapeFiend said he's getting it end of June!

vaporvaper,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom