The Extreme vaporizer review

lil weezy

has anyone tried taking their used up bud from the extreme and putting it into a herbalaire or 'cano or ssv? im just trying to figure out if its actually as efficient as they claim it is since the bud stays light-green as opposed to the bud used up an herbalaire vape which comes out brownish-green. thanks!

lil weezy,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi,
tonight I have make the final test The Extreme vs the herbalair2.1 and after use both long enought the extreme win ! the extreme is really faster for blowing balloon ,leave the herb greener for thicker bag ,best flow for taking hit and better taste . both are really efficient but the vapor from the extreme taste cleaner than with the ha2.1 so for the price extreme is really a better choise IMO .I just decide to make this thread cause one of my friend wanna buy me my herbalair ,It will probably be the best choise cause he live in an appartement with other people and vap has more chance to fall on the floor often (the herbalair can fall on the floor without broking and this is something that the extreme cant do ) so has you can see that depent of what you need !! I'm still really happy with my extreme :D

peace

PS: you can move this thread in ha2.1 vs the extreme thread !

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
lil weezy said:
has anyone tried taking their used up bud from the extreme and putting it into a herbalaire or 'cano or ssv? im just trying to figure out if its actually as efficient as they claim it is since the bud stays light-green as opposed to the bud used up an herbalaire vape which comes out brownish-green. thanks!
yeah the herbal air can get probably more puff than the extreme just because the ha2.1 can go hotter than the extreme (first version) but it is not better ...I get bigger bigger and cleaner buz with the extreme better taste also

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
PS: you can move this thread in ha2.1 vs the extreme thread !
I can't merge this into it... but I will add a link to this one. Seems to be the same conclusion. :)

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Yeah sticks i find taste is a good indicator of how things r travelling as opposed to visibility of vape, for me usually more visible means less tasty, it's either sour or like popcorn or really shitty when approaching combustion

Cannabudz,

anslinger

Hey, hey:

Stick asked me to post up in his HA vs E thread, but I followed the link at the end here instead.

I've gone over this a bit in the HerbalAire fans thread by hudsonrulez, but here we go.

I have found that when in non-assisted whip mode, I'm not that into the extreme. I much prefer the HA for direct-draw. And because of the efficiency, I use the HA every day. But when you turn that fan on, and you've got ample bud in the bowl, the Extreme is a kickass unit. I run the forced-air whip through an 18' bong with an ice catcher. To which I add four ice cubes and no water. If you'll excuse some salty language, good herb in this setup tastes like God's pussy. I'll pause a moment to let the ramifications of that statement set in.

The only trouble I'm really having is that I find if the bowl doesn't contain a goodly amount of herb, the hits are thin. So I really only use the Extreme on weekends. That goodly amount of herb will produce a ton of vapor, but it's not all the time that I can (or want to) vaporize that much in one sitting.

So, and I can't stress enough that this is strictly my experience, if you are the type who likes to vaporize a lot at once and get blasted, the Extreme is for you.

If you are a grazer, and you're into getting maximum efficiency, your better off with the HA. Or, perhaps better still, a PD. Although I haven't tried the PD, I've read the entire thread on this forum and it comes highly recommended.

Stay high.

anslinger,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Posted in that other thread:

Edit 2: Declaring a 'winner' like that was pretty shortsighted of me... Re-opened for discussion!

vtac,

Auralis

Hey, it looks like this is revived.

I can't offer any comparison of the HA vs. the E, but I will say that the HerbalAire is a very durable unit - I've dropped it a few times - and the company is very, very good about extra parts. The bowl is metal and very thin so that it cools quickly, but they are easy to break. Luckily I haven't done that yet but if I were to, the prices on their website are cheaper than expected.

The efficiency is second-to-none. I don't like direct draw from the straws on this thing though. Luckily the people at HA had enough foresight to design the main piece in a way that food-grade tubing attaches easily. When using tubing it works very well, as the vapor is given time to cool on the way to your mouth. That makes a big difference and obviously the coup de grace is to add a water bong or hookah.

There are lots of vapes out there but the one thing they all do quite well is produce vapor. It would be difficult to say which between the E and HA is more efficient, but they are definitely different units for different people. The HA is very small, very easy to pack in a backpack and go, and the hits are great. The Extreme is a little larger AFAIK but has a built-in pump which is great if you're into bags.

Would love to try the PD though.

Happy vaping guys, you can't go wrong with either of these units.

Also word down the grapevine is that the HA people are coming up with a new standard pump. You can just go to the pet store and grab a higher-capacity aquarium pump though if you really want faster fills. I did and it's worth the cash if you use bags. Not my cup of tea anymore though.

Auralis,
Top Bottom