The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

phrike

dFy said:
t also looks to be the older version of the Extreme Q because it has the silver decal.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2150/img2656h.jpg

Is that a pic she took, or some stock photo ?

Any notable difference between old and new besides decal color ?

I will note that this womans' EBay feedback includes some people griping about slow shipping. She even asks for patience on her page. So she uses some slow Canada Post service. If she's rural that may be the only thing local, and she may only visit town a few times a week

As for tracking numbers, I've come to find they are almost useless, except perhaps as a way to confirm loss easier (as opposed to long shipping delays).

Most of the activity related to the tracking number happens within an hour after you receive it.

phrike,

dFy

phrike said:
dFy said:
t also looks to be the older version of the Extreme Q because it has the silver decal.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2150/img2656h.jpg

Any notable difference between old and new besides decal color ?

As for tracking numbers, I've come to find they are almost useless, except perhaps as a way to confirm loss easier (as opposed to long shipping delays).

Most of the activity related to the tracking number happens within an hour after you receive it.

The new unit has:

New Quiet Fan
New 'Midnight Chrome' Finish.
Cooler, more compact design.
Now with THREE Year Waranty.
New clear view LCD Screen,
Now with 'fast heat' ceramic heading.
Precise temperature control, now with triple heat sensors.
Redesigned with Solid State Circuitry.
50% more energy efficient.

dFy,

phrike

dFy said:
The new unit has:

New Quiet Fan

Umm, sounds like the "new" Extreme Q is much better, no ?

So what this lady is selling does not directly compare with units selling for $259 in Canada from authorized dealers.

Her ad says "BRAND NEW", so I think there's a quibling point there for misrepresentation. (As innocent it may be for someone not highly familiar with the product. )

phrike,

dFy

phrike said:
dFy said:
The new unit has:

New Quiet Fan

Umm, sounds like the "new" Extreme Q is much better, no ?

So what this lady is selling does not directly compare with units selling for $259 in Canada from authorized dealers.

Her ad says "BRAND NEW", so I think there's a quibling point there for misrepresentation. (As innocent it may be for someone not highly familiar with the product. )

They could be units that are being sent from the manufacturing location to the distribution/finalization (where all the accessories are added etc.) location because a user over at grasscity got a message from her saying that she bought these at a misguided freight auction/liquidation.

dFy,

Pappy

shmaporist
dFy said:
hey could be units that are being sent from the manufacturing location to the distribution/finalization (where all the accessories are added etc.) location because a user over at grasscity got a message from her saying that she bought these at a misguided freight auction/liquidation.
That's rampant speculation! They could be bull chickens from outer space too or lint from my navel. And the guy over at grasscity didn't get a message from "her" he got a message from "he" - a man not a woman. ;) You wouldn't happen to be the seller would you? :|

From GrassCity
"He says "you will need 1 double ended bowl 1 90 degree 1 hose (whip) 1 bag 1 mouth piece and you should be able to find that at any head shop for about 35."
The only picture he could provide me is of the top of the box and a used one he uses.(he doesn't want to take everything out because he intends to sell every unit)"

Pappy,

phrike

dFy said:
They could be units that are being sent from the manufacturing location to the distribution/finalization (where all the accessories are added etc.) location because a user over at grasscity got a message from her saying that she bought these at a misguided freight auction/liquidation.

Hmm, interesting. Anything's possible until we get each unit in our hands... :)

If they are different (have less accessories) than a unit bought from a store, then she has IMO misrepresented, theoretically innocently.

I'm the winner of the Ebay auction that just expired now. US $130+20 shipping= $150 US. :)

Last one went for $170+20 = $190 I think I recall. After that she stopped listing buy now units at $150 shipping included.

So I think her history that I know, of the 13 she had: 1 was on craigslist, 1 on kijiji, and 5 on Ebay, with Pappy cancelling his $150 order, so only 4 actually sold perhaps.

Including shipping, they sold for $150, $150, $190, and $150.

There might be as many as 7 left now.

phrike,

dFy

Pappy said:
dFy said:
hey could be units that are being sent from the manufacturing location to the distribution/finalization (where all the accessories are added etc.) location because a user over at grasscity got a message from her saying that she bought these at a misguided freight auction/liquidation.
That's rampant speculation! They could be bull chickens from outer space too or lint from my navel. And the guy over at grasscity didn't get a message from "her" he got a message from "he" - a man not a woman. ;) You wouldn't happen to be the seller would you? :|

From GrassCity
"He says "you will need 1 double ended bowl 1 90 degree 1 hose (whip) 1 bag 1 mouth piece and you should be able to find that at any head shop for about 35."
The only picture he could provide me is of the top of the box and a used one he uses.(he doesn't want to take everything out because he intends to sell every unit)"

Well 13 Extreme's located in the SAME area of Ontario and, no I'm the the seller.

He might of said "he" because it's what people usually assume if they don't know the gender of the person.

Not to mention the same layout on the craigslist ad: http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/hab/2013686314.html

dFy,

Pappy

shmaporist
dFy said:
Well 13 Extreme's and located in the SAME area of Ontario and, no I'm the the seller.
craigslist: http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/hab/2013686314.html
Well, I happen to have written one of the bestselling Internet auction books in history and in my authoritative opinion this has all the earmarks of a scam. I warned people oa week ago and almost every time you post on FC it's to hype this bullshit.

http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-I...dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Pappy,

dFy

Pappy said:
dFy said:
Well 13 Extreme's and located in the SAME area of Ontario and, no I'm the the seller.
Well, I happen to have written one of the bestselling Internet auction books in history and in my authoritative opinion this has all the earmarks of a scam. I warned people oa week ago and almost every time you post on FC it's to hype this bullshit.

http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-I...dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Pappy said:
dFy said:

We'll see in a couple of days.

I only post here cause someone asked for an update I usually just lurk here and chill at rollitup or grasscity.

dFy,

dFy

Pappy said:
dFy said:
phrike said:
Here's the kijiji version. :)

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...XTREME-Q-DIGITAL-VAPORIZER-W0QQAdIdZ236946896

I will speculate that Anna has a male partner who may respond to emails etc.

OTOH, could just be some guy pretending to be a more trustable female... :)

Either way if it arrives it's still a steal. :)
I take that back. EVERY post by you has been to shill this bullshit. You're a scumbag and a fraud!

And yet I'm an active member @ grasscity with 198 rep points...

Make all the assumptions you want, I'm just trying to be nice.

dFy,

Pappy

shmaporist
dFy said:
Pappy said:
dFy said:
Either way if it arrives it's still a steal. :)
I take that back. EVERY post by you has been to shill this bullshit. You're a scumbag and a fraud!

You wouldn't be trying to bury my WARNING that you have been identified as a SCUMBAG AND FRAUD would you, dfy! Why are you repeat posting so much, you scumbag scam artist? :mad: :uhoh:

Mod note: Flaming won't be tolerated under any circumstances.

Pappy,

dFy

Pappy said:
dFy said:
Pappy said:

You wouldn't be trying to bury my WARNING that you have been identified as a SCUMBAG AND FRAUD would you, dfy! Why are you repeat posting so much, you scumbag scam artist? :mad: :uhoh:

Why the fuck would I quote it if I was trying to bury it?

Your such a immature fuck...

Mod note: Flaming will get you an infraction every time. Read the rules and abide by them if you want to post here.

dFy,

gim

Again, 130+20 shipping+'35' for an elbow and whip = 185 for a greymarket EQ at best.
Spend the extra 10$ and get one delivered from a real retailer, with warranty and a tracking number.

I'm kind of with Pappy here. The deal isn't that great why do we have people so vocal about it?

dFy said:

If you're going to insult someone about being immature, you might want to use elementary school grammar.. you're

I would love to be firing up my EQ this morning but alas, I have work. :/

gim,

dFy

gim said:
Again, 130+20 shipping+'35' for an elbow and whip = 185 for a greymarket EQ at best.
Spend the extra 10$ and get one delivered from a real retailer, with warranty and a tracking number.

I'm kind of with Pappy here. The deal isn't that great why do we have people so vocal about it?

dFy said:

If you're going to insult someone about being immature, you might want to use elementary school grammar.. you're

I would love to be firing up my EQ this morning but alas, I have work. :/

If you want to see grammar check out my post at gamerzplanet, I'm a former adminstrator of one of the most successful online gaming community.

I don't fucking care about my fucking grammar on stoner forum when I'm fucking high.

Also ALL my post are sent from my iPhone with spell check disabeled.

dFy,

Shiz

dFy said:
If you want to see grammar check out my post at gamerzplanet, I'm a former adminstrator of one of the most successful online gaming community.

I don't fucking care about my fucking grammar on stoner forum when I'm fucking high.

Also ALL my post are sent from my iPhone with spell check disabeled.

LMFAO...now that's pure comedy gold.

On multiple levels.

Shiz,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
I am pretty sure Arizer like most manufactuers will keep track of all serial numbers. When freight gets stolen/mis-directed or whatever, those serial numbers for those units get flagged.

When the EQ you saved 20.00 on breaks, have fun getting warranty service, let alone giving them your name and address and then a serial number that has been reported as stolen. Might as well call the cops yourself cause when they show up I'm sure they'll find a lot more "stuff" than just a stolen EQ.

DeepFried,

Pappy

shmaporist
DeepFried said:
Might as well call the cops yourself cause when they show up I'm sure they'll find a lot more "stuff" than just a stolen EQ.
dfy and phrike are shills who came here to pump and dump phony Qs. They are the sellers if not the same individual. I seriously doubt the vapes even exist -- it's a pure con. The pix posted on Grasscity is of a real box and Q with the accessories removed. Dfy is cursing this morning because he just received notice from Paypal and eBay that the con didn't work. They got ziltch for their effort and now the cops are on their tail to boot.

Pappy,

Theo

Pappy said:
DeepFried said:
Might as well call the cops yourself cause when they show up I'm sure they'll find a lot more "stuff" than just a stolen EQ.
dfy and phrike are shills who came here to pump and dump phony Qs. They are the sellers if not the same individual. I seriously doubt the vapes even exist -- it's a pure con. The pix posted on Grasscity is of a real box and Q with the accessories removed. Dfy is cursing this morning because he just received notice from Paypal and eBay that the con didn't work. They got ziltch for their effort and now the cops are on their tail to boot.

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=3870

Sameperson??

bones said:
Hello fellow anti-combustioners,

Long time vaporizer first time poster. I hope this is the best place for this post.

I've been using box style (vaporbros + ebay style) for 5+ years now and finally have upgraded to the Arizer Extreme Q. What an amazing machine!!! I'm totally satisfied with it and now even all my buddies want to find the best price to get one as well. The bag really does all the work for you what a relief on my lungs :)

I'm lookin for a good price to buy a handful of extreme Q if anyone got the hook up or know where is the best place (besides ebay) to look.

Thanks for reading and be well!

-bones

Theo,

PsychoMcSatan

Started reading this thread last night and since my cousin has been raving about my Extreme Q, I thought I'd respond to the Kijiji ad just to see wassup for myself. Well I got a response this morning from a guy named Nick who says he's from Orangeville but is offering to meet up in Toronto.

Now after reading this thread I'm pretty convinced there's something shady going on. I haven't responded yet to see if accessories are included or anything because I haven't heard back if my cousin's interested.

What do you guys think? Although I'm lovin my Q, I don't think two will double my pleasure.

But since I do have his attention, is there anything specific I should ask to try to shed some light on this crazy deal?

PMS

PsychoMcSatan,

fidget

All I can say is I already loved my Q - but after getting my SSFG Travel Beaker with showerhead diffy my love has reached a new level !

fidget,

Pappy

shmaporist
fidget said:
All I can say is I already loved my Q - but after getting my SSFG Travel Beaker with showerhead diffy my love has reached a new level !
Congrats! Enjoy.

Pappy,
Top Bottom