The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

phrike

dFy said:
I just got a message from her it DOES NOT COME WITH ANY ACCESSORIES.

Thanks. Does it normally come with accessories from an authorized dealer at Arizer authorized prices ?

phrike,
it comes with 2 elbows,cyclone bowls,tubin,screens, aroma cup,mouth stems,2 bags.tubin 4 bags,glass stirer, potpurri owners manual, remote

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

dFy

phrike said:
Pappy said:
I haven't heard back but it wouldn't surprise me if she's connected. I guess she'll put more up this weekend. Did you email her again? Good luck!

BTW, here's a thread referring to possible warranty problems buying through unauthorized dealers: http://www.marijuana.com/vaporizers/143287-careful-where-you-buy-your-extreme-v-tower.html

I emailed Arizer early this week trying to verify two possible vendors and haven't heard back yet.

Now, who's that darned "Member Id: f***c" bidder who entered $127.50 three times ? LOL.

I sent a message to the seller Tuesday at 5:48 PM EST and heard back at 10:48 PM.

Sent another Wednesday at 12:28 PM but haven't heard back since. Both messages were sent with me misunderstanding the auction as a "Buy now at $100" thing.

I'd like to think it's OK to post her response publicly to my first message. I replaced the other sites with SITEX should I need to do so for competitive purposes, LOL:

"
hello I got a good deal on 13 of them so I would
like to sell them fast I have already sold 2
through SITE1 and SITE2. This is the newest
vaporizer they make. It is at $100 right now with
no bids. I dont know whats up with ebay's shipping
section I have on there that shipping to anywhere
in North America is $20 and to Quebec from Ontario
should only take up to 5 business days. If you
have any other questions please dont hesitate.
Thanks Anna

- heirloomsandmore
"

$127.50.

I'm willing to pay up to $200 :)

Cause I'll still be getting it for $220 that's cheaper than $300.

All I have to do is buy the ballon/whip kit for $20 each and it'll still be cheaper than retail.

dFy,

phrike

Pappy said:
I'm in touch with Steve, owner of Arizer. They may be hot.

That's what I was wondering.

If Steve knows the serial numbers of stolen units, it would be nice if we could get that list.

I'd like to think that EBay or Paypal buyer protection would kick in if that is true.

Also, I'd like to think the seller would be identifiable, and arrestable, for possession of stolen property at least.

phrike,

phrike

dFy said:
$127.50.

All I have to do is buy the ballon/whip kit for $20 each and it'll still be cheaper than retail.

Should I presume you are one of the current bidders then ? And you're bidding against me, LOL. :)

I wouldn't bid more than $140 or so, based on the last Buy it Now.

And don't forget the warranty may not be valid, and heck, they could be stolen too based on the report above.

I think the current laws are such that if you buy stolen property, you could lose it to the cops/original owner and you're out the money, unless you can get it from seller. Worst case, you could get charged with possession if they claim you knew it was stolen...

Seeds of doubt, :)

phrike,

dFy

phrike said:
dFy said:
$127.50.

Should I presume you are one of the current bidders then ? And you're bidding against me, LOL. :)

I wouldn't bid more than $140 or so, based on the last Buy it Now.

And don't forget the warranty may not be valid, and heck, they could be stolen too based on the report above.

I think the current laws are such that if you buy stolen property, you could lose it to the cops/original owner and you're out the money, unless you can get it from seller. Worst case, you could get charged with possession if they claim you knew it was stolen...

Seeds of doubt, :)

Yeah, I was bidding on the item.

I won the auction for $130. :D

It's all good if it's under $500 the police usually doesn't get involved and, I'm in a different province anyways so it doesn't affect me.

Thanks for the heads up!

dFy,

Pappy

shmaporist
I don't want to spread misinformation. I say may be hot. Steve is looking into it. I don't understand why dFy is bidding if it doesn't come with accessories. I instructed Anna not to send it if it doesn't.

Pappy,

dFy

Pappy said:
I don't want to spread misinformation. I say may be hot. Steve is looking into it. I don't understand why dFy is bidding if it doesn't come with accessories. I instructed Anna not to send it if it doesn't.

I already won the auction for $130 so I'm paying a lot less than the retail price of $300.

I can buy the accessories separately for around $50 shipped It means I saved about $120.

Here's the message I got from Anna:
Hello, it does not come with any accessories, and it
is only 20 to ship to RETRACTED if you are the winner
I will send out an invoice with the correct
shipping. Thanks Anna

- heirloomsandmore

dFy,

phrike

dFy said:
I won the auction for $130. :D

It's all good if it's under $500 the police usually doesn't get involved and, I'm in a different province anyways so it doesn't affect me.

Thanks for the heads up!

Congrats !

I presume you used an automatic bid to a set maximum ?

I upped the bid to $130 in the last few seconds, but see you won at that price. I presume the system gives you the win at same price, and thus favors those who enter automatic bids (first?).

So I cost you that last $2.50, LOL. But you cost me a chance at a nice cheap vape, but I was "stupid" enough to post about it here, LOL.

Ah well, all's cool/fair in love, war, and ebay. And I've learned a bit about Ebaying now too.

Can you see if you can get the serial # and/or assurances from her they are not stolen ? And please post with your experience when you get delivery.

I hope to get the next one, or a similar "steal" of a price.

phrike,

gim

For $150 shipped it isn't that great of a deal when you consider the fact they have no warranty and come with no accessories.

You can get one with all the accessories(new in box) and from an authorized retailer for $190 shipped.

As you mentioned, it's going to cost you $50 in parts to get the thing functional. so in the end you spent an extra $10 (130 + 20 S&H + 50 Parts = 200) and got an unsupported product.

gim,

Pappy

shmaporist
I haven't heard back from her but I clearly instructed her NOT to bother sending if it doesn't come with all the accessories because I'll send it back. If she's selling Extremes with no accessories I'm suspicious. :2c:

Pappy,

Pappy

shmaporist
hemp;)goofy8cheerio said:
she did say nu factory sealed-in-th-box so it would have everyting then elbows & potpurri, remote & u want tu get silicone tubin?
She's purposely skirting the question of whether accessories are included or not. My take is either she doesn't know or these are hot. I'm in contact with Steve and Arizer simply doesn't sell "new" Extreme Qs without accessories. Something stinks in Denmark, or eBay, or Ontario! :lol: I have a feeling she's opening my box right now to find out what's inside. :uhoh:

Pappy,

ShadowLink12

Activist
Bottom line, only buy from reputable dealers, worth a little extra cost for the piece of mind :2c:

To change the subject, I never cleaned my old Extreme with compressed air, but I have already had some stuff get through the screen onto the ceramic heater with my EQ. What type of compressed air would you guys suggest picking up? At my office we have this Clean DRx stuff we use on the computers, but it looks very chemically and sketchy, and I want to make sure I'm just using air when cleaning my EQ, not something that has inhalation warnings, haha.

ShadowLink12,

phrike

Persona Non Grata said:
I just bought one from the myrubberneck guy. $212 CAD shipped. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Thanks, I'll be waiting to hear, because I might order from him.

Pappy: do you have a direct email at Arizer I could use to ask about authorized dealers ? I still haven't heard back from them about this. Thanks !

phrike,

dFy

Pappy said:
dFy said:
She just listed 2 more auction starting at $100 and, a buy it now for $150 with free shipping.

http://shop.ebay.ca/heirloomsandmore/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
Simply to advise others -- I canceled my order. I'm convinced she's a scam artist. Please lets us know what arrives, if anything. And good luck! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I think they are most likely stolen, well I hope it's stolen because I'll at least get the vaporizer.

If it's a scam I'll just call Visa and they'll reverse the charge, what's there to lose?

I'll make sure to report back with pictures when it arrives.

EDIT: Her feedback does look legit and it just backs the "It was stolen" theory because most of the stuff she sells she usually has more than one.

dFy,
Top Bottom