The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

gim

pakalolo said:
Pappy said:
I have a new question. When you see the red light on the Extreme Q blinking is that a signal to get high? :lol:

I have it on pretty good authority that once that light starts to blink, your sobriety is on borrowed time. I think Arizer has made these things to emit, well, I'm not sure exactly what but when that red light blinks something from those devices starts messing with your head.

Have you noticed how much they look like Daleks? Very suspicious.

I have posted in the thread before about how I thought it was showing that it was heating. I think the problem with my experimentation is by that point I was thoroughly vaped. I've found it is a good pace to puff on the whip though.

gim,

Pappy

shmaporist
gim said:
pakalolo said:
Pappy said:
I have a new question. When you see the red light on the Extreme Q blinking is that a signal to get high? :lol:

I have it on pretty good authority that once that light starts to blink, your sobriety is on borrowed time. I think Arizer has made these things to emit, well, I'm not sure exactly what but when that red light blinks something from those devices starts messing with your head.

Have you noticed how much they look like Daleks? Very suspicious.

I have posted in the thread before about how I thought it was showing that it was heating. I think the problem with my experimentation is by that point I was thoroughly vaped. I've found it is a good pace to puff on the whip though.
Read it when you wrote it and think you may be right. ;)

Pappy,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
Yeah the red light on = heater on, it flickers when trying to maintain temp. Too long on = too hot etc. Some people can hear a high pitch sound when light goes on and starts juicing the heater.

DeepFried,

Theo

Random tidbit - The other night I was over at my friends place(place where i used to live when I got my EQ in the summer) and he asked if I was still using it. When I said I was he was surprised that, "the gimmick hasn't worn off" :lol: I'm vaping every night, love it :D The thing is amazing and still loving it just as much as when I first got it.

Theo,

Theo

Shipping is $20 and the bidding starts at $100 and theres a day left on that auction. Price can go just as high as the regular cost so it may not be the amazing deal you thought it was.

Theo,

Pappy

shmaporist
Pappy,

Petfles

Petfles said:
Just got this a week ago. Had some health issues with smoking so ordered the extreme q on ebay for around 200 euros. Really loving it! :D

But now I have to find something to use outdoors. I think the battery pack is too expensive, so maybe the magic flight box is a good idea...

Too bad the elbow is already broken.. :(

img2549x.jpg

Petfles,

Petfles

hereatlast said:
Hope you got an extra? Those elbow are way too THIN, I've broken a couple too :|

Yes, this was a good moment to try and blow up some bags. Was fun, but miss my other elbow for the whips.. :/

Petfles,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Petfles,

Check out Clear Domes elbows for the E on Etsy. They are thicker glass and each one is unique.

chucku,

phrike

Pappy said:
Auction. The price will increase to $150 - $170 by the time it ends. ;)

Auction, huh ?

Yeah, I forgot about that aspect to Ebay, LOL. Guess I shouldn't have posted the link here; might tip off competing bidders.

So I just bid $100 US. Of course it now tells me I've been outbid and have to enter $105 or more, LOL.

I'll let my bid stay for now. As I said she messaged me that she has 11, so unless there are 11 bids (or 1 bid for qty 11?) higher than mine I presume I can get one for $100.

Will see.

phrike,

hereatlast

Ya thats a great deal B.

phrike as it stands I don't think you can expect an Extreme under the circumstances you bid, pretty sure the auction is for a single unit but she has 11 available. Could be wrong, haven't been on ebay for a while :uhoh:

hereatlast,

Pappy

shmaporist
For $150 bucks shipped, WTF, I sniped it. Can easily sell it new for $225. Frankly I'm a bit skeptical with the BS about her being out of town except for weekends, etc, etc. OTOH I know Steve and Debbie from Arizer and this sounds like it could be one of their friends! I just emailed them and all will be revealed. :cool:

Pappy,

ShadowLink12

Activist
chucku said:
Petfles,

Check out Clear Domes elbows for the E on Etsy. They are thicker glass and each one is unique.

Clear Dome hasn't had anything on etsy in a LONG time...too bad, I would totally order one of his elbows. I had ordered a water pipe adapter from him a while back, and it is some great work, a really nice looking piece.

ShadowLink12,

Petfles

chucku said:
Petfles,

If someone knows were to buy them, please give me a link.. ;)

Petfles,

phrike

hereatlast said:
Ya thats a great deal B.

phrike as it stands I don't think you can expect an Extreme under the circumstances you bid, pretty sure the auction is for a single unit but she has 11 available. Could be wrong, haven't been on ebay for a while :uhoh:

Yeah, I'd guess she auctions off one at a time to maximize her take.

Now that the $150 buy it now has been "sniped", I'd also guess a new "Buy it now" will be posted soon, but perhaps not till the single auction item has been sold.

Thanks for the thoughts/education all. Hope to be vaping soon, my throat/lungs can't handle much more combustion after 30+ years... Currently battling bronchitis for likely another 3 weeks after my first cold/infection of the season.

phrike,

Pappy

shmaporist
phrike said:
hereatlast said:
Ya thats a great deal B.

Now that the $150 buy it now has been "sniped", I'd also guess a new "Buy it now" will be posted soon, but perhaps not till the single auction item has been sold.

Thanks for the thoughts/education all. Hope to be vaping soon, my throat/lungs can't handle much more combustion after 30+ years... Currently battling bronchitis for likely another 3 weeks after my first cold/infection of the season.
Haven't heard from her, or Arizer, but I'm guessing it's legit. Agree with you she'll probably re-list. Or you could email and offer her $150 through a private auction. Didn't realize my bid would cause you any inconvenience. I apologize if it did. :peace:

Pappy,

dFy

Pappy said:
phrike said:
hereatlast said:
Ya thats a great deal B.

Haven't heard from her, or Arizer, but I'm guessing it's legit. Agree with you she'll probably re-list. Or you could email and offer her $150 through a private auction. Didn't realize my bid would cause you any inconvenience. I apologize if it did. :peace:

Any information on the accessories that come with? Cause under the included it only has the vape, power cord and the remote control.

dFy,

Pappy

shmaporist
dFy said:
Pappy said:
phrike said:

Any information on the accessories that come with? Cause under the included it only has the vape, power cord and the remote control.
I included a message not to ship it unless it was factory sealed new in box including all accessories and under manufacturer's original warranty. Since it's under eBay's Buyer's Protection Plan I'm not particularly worried.

Pappy,

phrike

Pappy said:
Didn't realize my bid would cause you any inconvenience. I apologize if it did. :peace:

No problem. As you say, worst case I can likely get one for $150 US like you. My fault for posting about it in the first place, LOL. :)

As for her statement that "I also have a full time job that takes me out of town for the majority of the week,"

I wouldn't be surprised if she was a travelling sales rep for Arizer, LOL. Auctions keep a few sales going and give them an idea of what people are willing to pay.

phrike,

Pappy

shmaporist
phrike said:
Pappy said:
Didn't realize my bid would cause you any inconvenience. I apologize if it did. :peace:

No problem. As you say, worst case I can likely get one for $150 US like you. My fault for posting about it in the first place, LOL. :)

As for her statement that "I also have a full time job that takes me out of town for the majority of the week,"

I wouldn't be surprised if she was a travelling sales rep for Arizer, LOL. Auctions keep a few sales going and give them an idea of what people are willing to pay.
Had I realized you didn't secure one I wouldn't have bid. I've bought direct from Arizer before, both on eBay and wholesale. I haven't heard back but it wouldn't surprise me if she's connected. I guess she'll put more up this weekend. Did you email her again? Good luck!

Pappy,

dFy

Pappy said:
phrike said:
Pappy said:

Had I realized you didn't secure one I wouldn't have bid. I've bought direct from Arizer before, both on eBay and wholesale. I haven't heard back but it wouldn't surprise me if she's connected. I guess she'll put more up this weekend. Did you email her again? Good luck!

I just got a message from her it DOES NOT COME WITH ANY ACCESSORIES.

dFy,

phrike

Pappy said:
I haven't heard back but it wouldn't surprise me if she's connected. I guess she'll put more up this weekend. Did you email her again? Good luck!

BTW, here's a thread referring to possible warranty problems buying through unauthorized dealers: http://www.marijuana.com/vaporizers/143287-careful-where-you-buy-your-extreme-v-tower.html

I emailed Arizer early this week trying to verify two possible vendors and haven't heard back yet.

Now, who's that darned "Member Id: f***c" bidder who entered $127.50 three times ? LOL.

I sent a message to the seller Tuesday at 5:48 PM EST and heard back at 10:48 PM.

Sent another Wednesday at 12:28 PM but haven't heard back since. Both messages were sent with me misunderstanding the auction as a "Buy now at $100" thing.

I'd like to think it's OK to post her response publicly to my first message. I replaced the other sites with SITEX should I need to do so for competitive purposes, LOL:

"
hello I got a good deal on 13 of them so I would
like to sell them fast I have already sold 2
through SITE1 and SITE2. This is the newest
vaporizer they make. It is at $100 right now with
no bids. I dont know whats up with ebay's shipping
section I have on there that shipping to anywhere
in North America is $20 and to Quebec from Ontario
should only take up to 5 business days. If you
have any other questions please dont hesitate.
Thanks Anna

- heirloomsandmore
"

phrike,
Top Bottom