DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
cool,
i just purchased in combination with
ohpr1d.png
will post my findings!
Nice!

Looking forward to hearing your results!!! To start with, when you receive your Wand and if you use the dual-screen mode for extraction (SSV Screen & Elbow Screen both in the Wand), try with the Wand only 1/2 full of product. Your draw speed will dictate whether the herb slams into the top screen and is pinned there much like an elbow pack or if the herbs just dance on top of the elbow screen (like they do in the stock cyclone bowl). Too full of a wand pack results in less efficient extractions per draw. IMHO

Have fun & Vape On!

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Too full of a wand pack results in less efficient extractions per draw. IMHO

Wow. I just posted the exact same thing in another thread.

I never pack a full wand anymore. Takes forever to get through and too much material effects the draw.

:lol:

It's better to pack the wand multiple times with optimal amounts than to just try and vape twice as much in one wand.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Wow. I just posted the exact same thing in another thread.

:lol:

It's better to pack the wand multiple times with optimal amounts than to just try and vape twice as much in one wand.

Good & Sound advice!

Absolutely agree with statement "pack the wand multiple times with optimal amounts"!

:cheers:

YetAnotherUsername

Youngster vaporist
YetAnotherUsername,
Reactions: DDave

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Re the continuing search for a f/f adapter with a ledge, I don't recall any comments on the piece I found here:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/18mm-female-to-18mm-female-glass-ogb-made-in-oregon-16-544308788

The advantage here is that you can communicate directly with the blower. I would think that even if his adapter doesn't provide the ledge, he may be willing to make a piece that does - especially with the upside for multiple sales.

@DDave, might it be worth contacting this guy?

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Re the continuing search for a f/f adapter with a ledge, I don't recall any comments on the piece I found here:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/18mm-female-to-18mm-female-glass-ogb-made-in-oregon-16-544308788

The advantage here is that you can communicate directly with the blower. I would think that even if his adapter doesn't provide the ledge, he may be willing to make a piece that does - especially with the upside for multiple sales.

@DDave, might it be worth contacting this guy?

oldiebutgoodie, Was thinking the same thing! Done. Will post reply once received.

========== Reply from IOffer Site ============================
Hi DDave! Your message has been sent to this seller.
Although the seller is online, they may be away from their computer.
Please be patient, we'll notify you once there is a reply.
In the meantime why not share this item with your friends?
========== END Reply from IOffer Site ========================

Wouldn't the ledge get riddiculusly hot, making itself useless?

It's not a ledge, as with the cyclone bowl that protrudes into the airpath, it is created by the hollow part of the ring in the middle, so the ledge is not intruding into the airpath. And the heat retention and characteristics of the adapter helps with extraction and assists in maintaining the overall heat level of the airpath (at least till the wand or elbow)

Mods: Sorry for the back to back posting! Please :goon: & :whip:me as necessary.... :ugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Justpassedu

Just got my adaptor!

jiilBoX.jpg

I will say with this one the ssv wand is a very tight fit and can be hard to get out.

Also only received one after ordering two. Have contacted seller...

Nice i am using the same adapter and router lol both are great , i like the fact that with this adapter it gets hot but no matter how hot it gets the top ledge always stays pretty cool to the touch and i can grab it with my hand. Have you tried this with the elbow and wip ? or do you find it works better the ssv wand. Also anybody here try the infamous pipes daddy vapor glass bubbler and if so how is it and do you just attach your tubing to it and draw ?

Justpassedu,
Reactions: DDave

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Nice i am using the same adapter and router lol both are great , i like the fact that with this adapter it gets hot but no matter how hot it gets the top ledge always stays pretty cool to the touch and i can grab it with my hand. Have you tried this with the elbow and wip ? or do you find it works better the ssv wand. Also anybody here try the infamous pipes daddy vapor glass bubbler and if so how is it and do you just attach your tubing to it and draw ?
I've used both Wand and Elbow.

For me, the Wand has it all.... Ease of packing/dumping, less drag during draws, screens surrounding the product, easy reclaiming.... etc...

The elbow definitely works.... IMHO the SSV Wand works better.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Also anybody here try the infamous pipes daddy vapor glass bubbler and if so how is it and do you just attach your tubing to it and draw ?

Twas my second piece of glass. Though I think they might have changed the design since then.

dsc2752k.jpg

I :love:it but it just wasn't sturdy enough. Ended up breaking my first one (Vapor Brother Hydrator) and selling the infamous to a friend.

Fit perfect into my hand, if that is how you like it?

Tweak,

Justpassedu

Twas my second piece of glass. Though I think they might have changed the design since then.

dsc2752k.jpg

I :love:it but it just wasn't sturdy enough. Ended up breaking my first one (Vapor Brother Hydrator) and selling the infamous to a friend.

Fit perfect into my hand, if that is how you like it?
Look's nice and about the same as there picture , i see your using your own mouth piece. I use my jerome baker 1ft bong now but i'd like to pick up that piece especially while there offering a discount of 15% off until feb 5th but i have yet to really here any good reviews about pipe daddy , i guess my credit card company will cover any issues. Just trying to decide if i really need it over my bong , i dont think there would be much of a difference. Does it get nice and milky and whats the blue at the base of it or am i seeing a reflection ?

Justpassedu,
Reactions: hoptimum

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Does it get nice and milky and whats the blue at the base of it or am i seeing a reflection ?

Glass pebbles for an aquarium. They add much needed weight and help a bunch with diffusion. Just a PITA to take them out every clean.

Have you seen the 32$ D020 bubbler that popular right now? About the same size as the $40 infamous but it has a much nicer perc.
ybup.jpg

Not sure if they are in stock right now though. Chinese New Year.

Click image to go to DHGate link.

Justpassedu

Glass pebbles for an aquarium. They add much needed weight and help a bunch with diffusion. Just a PITA to take them out every clean.

Have you seen the 32$ D020 bubbler that popular right now? About the same size as the $40 infamous but it has a much nicer perc.
ybup.jpg

Not sure if they are in stock right now though. Chinese New Year.

Click image to go to DHGate link.
yes i have seen it , really nice and i have heard nothing but good things about them but it seems you are correct they are out of stock.Looks like they may be in stock , is dhgate safe to buy from ? it says they only take payment once you recieve the item ?

Justpassedu,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Looks like they may be in stock , is dhgate safe to buy from ? it says they only take payment once you recieve the item ?

I haven't heard otherwise. Just takes a couple weeks to get here.

If you need something ASAP, I'd choose pipesdaddy.com, but if you can wait, then go with DHGate. Mine got here in 15 days from ordering.

There is a newer style $40 infamous in the classified, but he is selling it with a dome.

Tweak,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
oldiebutgoodie, Was thinking the same thing! Done. Will post reply once received.

========== Reply from IOffer Site ============================
Hi DDave! Your message has been sent to this seller.
Although the seller is online, they may be away from their computer.
Please be patient, we'll notify you once there is a reply.
In the meantime why not share this item with your friends?
========== END Reply from IOffer Site ========================

Response received! Price, including shipping, $22.

-----------
hey Dave. no problem i can make one with a ledge for a screen. Being it is just a one off I am not sure exactly what the diameter will end up being so you may have to cut a screen down to fit. let me know if this will work for you. Thanks,Mike-OGB.
-----------

Seems like a great vendor willing to "create". A bit pricey for the adapter, but would be a great avenue to pursue if anyone was going to design an adapter of their own!!!!

(I'm going to open a dialog with him on possible discount for volume... )

Justpassedu

Im only thinking inamous over the dhgate piece bc of the fact that i can attach the wip to it easy and attach my bags also and carry around with me. i emailed that seller and asked if he'd sell without the nail and extra's - thank you

Edit : Just grabbed the infamous off that member , thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
Justpassedu,

YetAnotherUsername

Youngster vaporist
For those who were curious about using a Cloud ELB, that would probably work well with this adapter, inserting the ELB into a Q elbow which then sits into the adapter.

Has this idea ever been examined? Compared to ELB in elbow siting in a cyclone? Looks very promising, I tried some kief in the ELB and was, well, devastated, but far from scientific approach ;)

YetAnotherUsername,
Top Bottom