The Electropath

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh! Okay now I get it Thank you, so it is an extra long bowl that is heated by enail full conduction, that way you can attach any 18 mm injector vape on top to then add your convection through the load as well, for a true full hybrid experience... Now that is some wild fun smart innovation my man :bowdown::rockon:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Oh! Okay now I get it Thank you, so it is an extra long bowl that is heated by enail full conduction, that way you can attach any 18 mm injector vape on top to then add your convection through the load as well, for a true full hybrid experience... Now that is some wild fun smart innovation my man :bowdown::rockon:

I equate it to the Sublimator when you had to heat up the bowl and head together and for best operation the bowl had to be scorching hot.
Would be neat to see if there were plans for a reduction of the hole size, similar to the Sub?
Those were always debilitating hits!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Wow, nice to see someone else doing this ! I had something similar achieved myself ,but it is wattage controlled. There is a great benefit of adding support conduction to the mix. Try to keep the conduction temps just below vaporization of active ingredients and then blast it with convection, killer taste and also clouds ! Nice job !
P.S @Shit Snacks Btw i first saw this concept having conduction and convection heater and being able to control them both separately in a plastic vape from China,lol. Akimbo or smth, i guess it never got out cause it has been a couple of years.

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Patiently waiting!:tup:
Screenshot-20240209-092714-Yahoo-Mail.jpg

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Texus

Now those are some cool vids. Can you compare how the standard vs the flipped hit in terms of flavor, high etc?

When would you go with flipped instead of regular, other than just wanting to mix it up?

Top Bottom