JamesTiberiousKirk

The (android) app crashed several times while setting it up, and while first using it.

But it seems to have settled comfortably down. I haven't set any Smart Paths yet, because a 10 minute session would likely make me renounce gawd. And call an ambulance.

adam

Does anyone have the mini SunshineStore Hydatube and have tried it with it i think you may need the adaptor but that may be cool. Anyone know of any similarly priced mini water pipe attachments maybe with a 10mm joint so you don't need anything extra. This is what i'm referring to. As on the go convenient small filtration options would be cool. I'll use it with my upside sovereignty but a little tube attachment to put on top would be sweet like a mini vapexhale......

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/pinnacle-pro-glass-smoking-water-pipe-vaporblunt/184494946.html

In use to give an idea of what i mean:

Volteric

Not a killer, but a worthy competitor. Crafty/Mighty have less draw resistance, more even extraction with no stirring, and slightly better flavor IMO - but that's probably due to their convection/conduction hybrid properties. S&B really struck the perfect balance with that.

You did find it necessary to stir the bowl with the iq? If at all possible could you describe the taste difference between the crafty and iq. I'm certainly curious if an all cermic pathway is categorically different than the crafty's flavor ?

adam

Also does anyone know of a 19mm to 10mm water pipe adaptor. I have a 19 to 14 so then i can use the IQ with that if i use there adaptor as well but having it be more direct would be optimal.

I suppose this adaptor is an option Pop it on the 10mm mouthpiece then it would fit the SunshineStore tube without the need for the adaptor they offer which i feel like would make it bit more precarious.

http://www.bakebros.com/14mm-male-to-10mm-female-adapter-vapor-joint/

Last edited:

Reggie Watts

You did find it necessary to stir the bowl with the iq? If at all possible could you describe the taste difference between the crafty and iq. I'm certainly curious if an all cermic pathway is categorically different than the crafty's flavor ?
Depends on the level of grind. With a very fine powder-like grind, stirring isn't necessary, but the vapor pathway will get dirtier. With a medium grind, just stir one time halfway through the session to move the stuff on top to the bottom (and less cleaning).

I used both a Mighty and IQ today, and there is indeed a categorical difference in taste. Flavor is multidimensional, but the IQ just has more of a conduction vapor taste. I don't think the ceramic changes the flavor, but it preserves the flavor well.

Baron23

Using the extended mouthpiece it's got a bit more of a hole I guess cuz I'm able to get some herb in my mouth. Thinking of using some herb in the flavor chamber to fix this.
Herb probably good...but think about a bit of degummed hemp fiber (or pure organic cotton) in the flavor chamber to act as a very low restriction screen for herb particles AND you can vape the fiber after its resin impregnated. Just a thought. :2c:

Volteric

Depends on the level of grind. With a very fine powder-like grind, stirring isn't necessary, but the vapor pathway will get dirtier. With a medium grind, just stir one time halfway through the session to move the stuff on top to the bottom (and less cleaning).

I used both a Mighty and IQ today, and there is indeed a categorical difference in taste. Flavor is multidimensional, but the IQ just has more of a conduction vapor taste. I don't think the ceramic changes the flavor, but it preserves the flavor well.

Call me crazy but I actually prefer the conduction taste over convection. I've always loved the first 2-3 draws with Pax2 over the the hopper, ff, mflb. I'm just dreaming that with the iq I'm going to be simply wowed over those and the crafty. Like next level wowed. Am I dreaming ?

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
The (android) app crashed several times while setting it up, and while first using it.

But it seems to have settled comfortably down. I haven't set any Smart Paths yet, because a 10 minute session would likely make me renounce gawd. And call an ambulance.

Hey guys! Like the announcement stated the this is a beta preview of the full android app so there are still some kinks being worked out and updated to take care of these crashes. There will be an update available for download soon that will address these issues. Also I should note that Smart Path™ editing is one feature not available yet on the Android which also be addressed with the coming update!

Also does anyone know of a 19mm to 10mm water pipe adaptor. I have a 19 to 14 so then i can use the IQ with that if i use there adaptor as well but having it be more direct would be optimal.

I suppose this adaptor is an option Pop it on the 10mm mouthpiece then it would fit the SunshineStore tube without the need for the adaptor they offer which i feel like would make it bit more precarious.

http://www.bakebros.com/14mm-male-to-10mm-female-adapter-vapor-joint/

I haven't seen a 19mm to 10mm adapter before. That doesn't mean there aren't any though. We will be featuring a 14mm to 10mm adapter on our website soon as we start to roll out more accessories!.

Herb probably good...but think about a bit of degummed hemp fiber (or pure organic cotton) in the flavor chamber to act as a very low restriction screen for herb particles AND you can vape the fiber after its resin impregnated. Just a thought. :2c:

The organic cotton is actually a pretty interesting idea. I'm going to have to try that out myself! Great tip @Baron23.

My copper IQ just came in. Super excited about using it. But I gotta wait til I'm off work. Waited almost 2 weeks. What's another 4 hours...

Congrats! Don't forget to plug it in to charge to it's full when you get home!

ld

Hey guys! Like the announcement stated the this is a beta preview of the full android app so there are still some kinks being worked out and updated to take care of these crashes. There will be an update available for download soon that will address these issues. Also I should note that Smart Path™ editing is one feature not available yet on the Android which also be addressed with the coming update!

I haven't seen a 19mm to 10mm adapter before. That doesn't mean there aren't any though. We will be featuring a 14mm to 10mm adapter on our website soon as we start to roll out more accessories!.

The organic cotton is actually a pretty interesting idea. I'm going to have to try that out myself! Great tip @Baron23.

If I have a brand new charged battery do I still need to charge the unit when it arrives? I would love to start using it asap.

Yukonman77

So is it safe to assume nobody has a blue yet? I just haven't seen any pictures so nobody on here has one? Literally everyone is getting there's now except blues. You know, like people who didn't even pre order have shipments coming .... Sigh with ff2 Blues were behind too... Don't they get that it's a popular color

tyethewolf

If I have a brand new charged battery do I still need to charge the unit when it arrives? I would love to start using it asap.

Nope! That's the magic of hot swappable batteries! Just have a charger with a couple batteries to change out and you are ready to go. I do the same with my phone. :cool:

Baron23

While Aqualabs has 10mm M to 18 mm F they don't have it with the sexes reversed that I could see. Might have to stack a couple of adapters together with keck clips.

XxFourDubxX

Oh, I had spare 18650s charged last night. I been ready. Lol!

Aaron

Yes we did mean microliters when describing the bowl. We've found that it fits about .7-1.2g depending on the grind.
Can you please answer my question in post #364? So you actually stated that the chamber can hold .7-1.2g but whoever reviewed it said it's a max of .3g. Can you please confirm? That is a very big difference....

Aaron,
Top Bottom