The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

2pumpchump

@Devil.bird my apologies for just dropping the chart and not giving you more information as a user of the products . as i was busy but did not want to leave you completely hanging . also hope you did not take me quoting that it was true that MEMBERS THAT BOUGHT AND STILL HAVE BOTH VAPES ! do talk about 1 over the other letting you know the info is hear . and suggested the fusion tread as I'm sure it has slipped some members mind that it is talked about their as it got kinda confusing when we was running mut hybrid v3 fusions .even i got mixed up a few times! if you would like a pro and con list i will sift through this garbage and see what if any imfortation you did get
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO POINT OUT IT TOOK UP MORE PAGE SPACE DOING EVERYTHING BUT ANSWERING THIS PERSON THAN IT WOULD TO HAVE JUST GAVE THEM YOUR THOUGHTS!

2pumpchump,

2pumpchump

OK I know we have talked about the v3 ti versus the fusion!!
But this part has never been talked about or answered !
So can a v3 ti be as much on the convection side if not more than the fusion ? IF PROPER Technique is used?
If so or if not so how can 1 go about proving or disproving this ?

2pumpchump,

2pumpchump

Has anybody tried a 11 mm screen instead of ccd I know we have talked about using screens but did we ever find 1 that fit?

2pumpchump,
Reactions: TedJones

TedJones

@Necra I bought a pack of 10mm. Works great, but just small enough to fall out when emptying the bowl. First was disappointed, then found the bottom of the bowl staying nice & clean! (compared to fusion - tight mesh that doesn’t come out easily). Quick scrape of the screen, pop it back in. 11 should be snug. 12 you could bend a little dome shape I’m thinking.

2pumpchump

@Necra I bought a pack of 10mm. Works great, but just small enough to fall out when emptying the bowl. First was disappointed, then found the bottom of the bowl staying nice & clean! (compared to fusion - tight mesh that doesn’t come out easily). Quick scrape of the screen, pop it back in. 11 should be snug. 12 you could bend a little dome shape I’m thinking.
20230714-015841.jpg

20230714-020003.jpg

20230714-015951.jpg

I'm currently still using ccd in mine but do not bottom it out I leave it a bit sideways so only like 2 fins actually tuch the bottom of the bowl I just happened to see some 11mm on Ali so I Measured with the small caliper. I keep in my wallet and came up with around 10.5 mm. So figured I would share for the fusion I just flip the ccd over so it's Dome up lol

2pumpchump

wow dead tread ?
so i have been busy with life outside vape land .. but was around so friends at a party who did know i had swaped to vaping ..
good thing i was abel to get my stash out before they had a stroke as the words i quit smoking came out my mouth :bowdown:.. however the trusty v3 ti on a carbless stem is still knockingpeople in the dirt ..... :sherlock::cool::science::science::science::science::science::science:
heat betwen airholes till click .. repeat as needed seamed to work for most people their .. lightweights i just move up on cap for a light hit ... go a bit past the click for the people that thought they was going to show off :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TedJones

@Necra agree! Can get a nice rip through water. Mine has a carb but don’t mind covering while using. Some quick action here. Went back to ccd’s. Upside down “domed”. Fusion’s in the V3, and a Dyna in the fusion :shrug:

TedJones,

Th3Grim

My cap survived an 5-story drop off my balcony on its own a few months ago. I had to bend the cap back into place, it was very slightly deformed. But I really don't mind. I have the timing down so I just use it "unregulated" like the Stunner. And no, this isn't a complaint at all. More a testimony to how well the Dani performs and the durability of it. I've had a DV cap fall by itself off my balcony and it survived but if it were fully assembled and landed cap down, there's no way it would survive. I'm not going to test it but I'm pretty sure a fully assembled Dani would survive the drop and probably be usable, but maybe with minor work needed like my cap.

I've had my Dani V3Ti for several months now, and overall I've really enjoyed it. I have a review drafted on reddit but I didn't post it before everything went to shit there, and now I probably won't. I like the thoughtfulness given to the carb/airport and how easy it is to draw vapour out without covering it. I didn't know how well that would work without an inner condenser. I have an Anvil as well and I feel like while it hits way harder especially when you learn to one-hit it, the Dani gives a more sedating and comforting high (sorta like session vs on demand vapes, but both are on demand here and still pretty punchy). Plus the airflow is much looser on the Dani which agrees much more with my asthma. The Dani also really excels through glass. The heating feels/tastes like it has a bit of conduction to it which makes sense with the bowl/tip not having the same air gap the Anvil's bowl does. Getting a convection-heavy and fast extraction with an extended hit through glass is my preferred way to use it and I find results in the best flavour, though there are variables there too.

For the record on Anvil vs Dani V3Ti, I can't say either is "better" than the other. They're both equally great and perform really well. I'd say the Anvil is for people who need/want a super punchy high and a deep/fast extraction, whereas the Dani is really beginner friendly, offers a very comfortable experience and also delivers on efficiency. Like a Porsche 911 Turbo vs a BMW X4. I'm a medical user and both are useful for different expressions of my nerve pain; Anvil works great on pain spikes, Dani is ideal for maintenance dosing.

Last edited:

BlazeDis

Happy to send my old, rather bashed up aluminium a'maze'd pipe (and 3 o rings) to anyone who wants to have a play with it. It went through the washing machine btw, so is rather discoloured, but functions fine. I'm based in UK.
Hi I don’t suppose this offer still stands … nearly 2 years later 🫣😊

BlazeDis,

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Hi I don’t suppose this offer still stands … nearly 2 years later 🫣😊
Sorry, I gave it away in January. And I now use the Dani through a WPA , and the OG stem mates beautifully with my 14mm pieces. Best of luck,and thanks for asking

Perfect_Speed4069,

2pumpchump

My cap survived an 5-story drop off my balcony on its own a few months ago. I had to bend the cap back into place, it was very slightly deformed. But I really don't mind. I have the timing down so I just use it "unregulated" like the Stunner. And no, this isn't a complaint at all. More a testimony to how well the Dani performs and the durability of it. I've had a DV cap fall by itself off my balcony and it survived but if it were fully assembled and landed cap down, there's no way it would survive. I'm not going to test it but I'm pretty sure a fully assembled Dani would survive the drop and probably be usable, but maybe with minor work needed like my cap.

I've had my Dani V3Ti for several months now, and overall I've really enjoyed it. I have a review drafted on reddit but I didn't post it before everything went to shit there, and now I probably won't. I like the thoughtfulness given to the carb/airport and how easy it is to draw vapour out without covering it. I didn't know how well that would work without an inner condenser. I have an Anvil as well and I feel like while it hits way harder especially when you learn to one-hit it, the Dani gives a more sedating and comforting high (sorta like session vs on demand vapes, but both are on demand here and still pretty punchy). Plus the airflow is much looser on the Dani which agrees much more with my asthma. The Dani also really excels through glass. The heating feels/tastes like it has a bit of conduction to it which makes sense with the bowl/tip not having the same air gap the Anvil's bowl does. Getting a convection-heavy and fast extraction with an extended hit through glass is my preferred way to use it and I find results in the best flavour, though there are variables there too.

For the record on Anvil vs Dani V3Ti, I can't say either is "better" than the other. They're both equally great and perform really well. I'd say the Anvil is for people who need/want a super punchy high and a deep/fast extraction, whereas the Dani is really beginner friendly, offers a very comfortable experience and also delivers on efficiency. Like a Porsche 911 Turbo vs a BMW X4. I'm a medical user and both are useful for different expressions of my nerve pain; Anvil works great on pain spikes, Dani is ideal for maintenance dosing.
Thanks this looks like a very good comparison of the 2 vapes witch is a very often question in hear ... interesting though I figured the anvil would have better air flow .. I believe I found a Technique to make it lean more to convection hit if you are interested in trying?
@TedJones same the carb does not bother me but showing my vapes to non vape people I find it's 1 less thing I have to tell them about . As far as screens they have more flow new but clog quicker and after a day use is more restricted than ccds

2pumpchump,
Reactions: TedJones

Th3Grim

Thanks this looks like a very good comparison of the 2 vapes witch is a very often question in hear ... interesting though I figured the anvil would have better air flow .. I believe I found a Technique to make it lean more to convection hit if you are interested in trying?
@TedJones same the carb does not bother me but showing my vapes to non vape people I find it's 1 less thing I have to tell them about . As far as screens they have more flow new but clog quicker and after a day use is more restricted than ccds
Nah, fully open the Anvil has about 3/4 the airflow of the Dani with the carb uncovered on the latter. With the density of the vapour they could've gone more open on the Anvil imo.

Th3Grim,

Bananiq

Hi, long time no here, I have this vape (Special Stem V3Ti) also long time and I am not using it because I cannot open the top / bowl with any my skills so whole time I loved and used my glass Gn0me but it broke :/ so started to smoke joints... but Now again I want to vape and return to learn how to open the bowl on this vape :D thank you for any advice.

Bananiq,

Fox

Hallo, lange Zeit nein hier, ich habe diesen Vape (Special Stem V3Ti) auch lange Zeit und ich benutze ihn nicht, weil ich die Oberseite / Schüssel mit meinen Fähigkeiten nicht öffnen kann, also habe ich die ganze Zeit mein Glas Gn0me geliebt und benutzt, aber es ist kaputt gegangen :/ Also fing ich an, Joints zu rauchen... aber jetzt möchte ich wieder dampfen und zurückkehren, um zu lernen, wie man die Schüssel auf diesem Vape öffnet, danke für jeden Rat.:D

tokenknifeguy

lol forgive me but isnt that the idea of a forum to ask questions? can already tell this is a welcoming community. posting a chart is a bit different to asking for user feedback champion.
Yeah its actually pretty annoying. Some people spend more time typing out a reason why you should read the whole thread to find your answer, when they could have answered your question instead in a much shorter time. Who has time to read through all these pages?

I preface this bc I'm sure the answer to my question is hidden in one of the 38 pages, but does anyone have a good induction heater that works well for the Fusion or other dani's (I only have the fusion)? Or have a guide to build one for the Fusion? The ones I usually see are for the dynavap which is a much smaller diameter than the dani's.

tokenknifeguy,
Reactions: 2pumpchump

2pumpchump

Yeah its actually pretty annoying. Some people spend more time typing out a reason why you should read the whole thread to find your answer, when they could have answered your question instead in a much shorter time. Who has time to read through all these pages?

I preface this bc I'm sure the answer to my question is hidden in one of the 38 pages, but does anyone have a good induction heater that works well for the Fusion or other dani's (I only have the fusion)? Or have a guide to build one for
I have never tried IH was debating on it with DynaVaps when I switched up then no good results for the Fusion...
Other than size. I can't remember why not ...like It clicks but no hit!? No matter how many times you try to heat it never click!??
I know very little about IH but a good amount of heat how it spread and transfer..
Do you have a wand?

2pumpchump,

tokenknifeguy

I have never tried IH was debating on it with DynaVaps when I switched up then no good results for the Fusion...
Other than size. I can't remember why not ...like It clicks but no hit!? No matter how many times you try to heat it never click!??
I know very little about IH but a good amount of heat how it spread and transfer..
Do you have a wand?
NO wand. I just would like to have something a bit easier than butane. I'm sure the dani would need more power than what is used for the dynavap as they just seem to have more mass. Was also thinking about a enail to wrap around the cap or something.

tokenknifeguy,

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I'm sure the dani would need more power than what is used for the dynavap as they just seem to have more mass.
I agree, for preference with the Dynavap I prefer a slow, gradual heat from things like the alcohol burner or the tiny single flame (from left to right) .
Whereas both of these are rubbish for Danis, which need the kind of power you get from the rest of the options in this lineup, which all give decent performance with the V2, V3 and Fusion tips, depending on your settings.

Perfect_Speed4069,
Reactions: 2pumpchump

2pumpchump

NO wand. I just would like to have something a bit easier than butane. I'm sure the dani would need more power than what is used for the dynavap as they just seem to have more mass. Was also thinking about a enail to wrap around the cap or something.
I do agree other than flame it would be nice to have a way to heat them but if you are considering wrapping a enail around it . It might be easier to look at ball vapes just a thought

2pumpchump,

TedJones

@tokenknifeguy HERE is an old reddit post (not mine) of a DIY induction heater. I ended up making this when I was using the DynaVap, but it was overkill. Tried stretching and widening the coil per recommendations which helped, but was still too much. It does work with my fusion. Takes about 50-60 seconds to get a weak click though. Can't say for sure the Dani would have fit in there before I had widened it or not. Better power supply farther in the comments in that post too.

tokenknifeguy

I do agree other than flame it would be nice to have a way to heat them but if you are considering wrapping a enail around it . It might be easier to look at ball vapes just a thought
I got a ball vape, think the b0 or b1 or something but I don't care for it. Way too harsh for me. I can go low and slow and its still too harsh. I don't use it. I also made the pinky and the ceroma and they all still too harsh in comparison.

tokenknifeguy,
Top Bottom