The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

HyDrOpOnIc1987

the metal steam dose more air flow but on both ss and ti is restricted to tip and cap iv seen people using beds instead of the intercooler for heat if hitting right click helps you can also heat closer to the tip to make it click faster and closer to air holes to take longer cant speak for the ss as to how far you can take past the click and i run my ti at click for flavor but know you can push it a good ways if its terps you can try taking a few drags off it wile heating before the click to help mellow them out some
thanks! I'll try the "take a drag while heating" tip to try and lessen the terp effects. specifically this one strain of Pineapple Express I have is VERY lemony and can rip my throat up if I use my low temp cap with my Dyna lol def could be a major contributing factor. I might try to use some of my older herb to see if maybe that helps a bit more. I did manage to get 2-3 good hit with my Dani through my dry bong, so that might also be a thing that will work. I've never had this kinda problem with a vape lol works too hard for my throat to handle hahaha

I'm sure I'll find what works for me within time, I just need to experiment more. I picked up a cpl extra Oz's of herb this month so practice shouldn't be an issue :) lots of strains to play with, of all types. indica, hybrid and as close to a straight sativa as i could get in my price point lol :) even if it burns my throat, it's fun learning to tame the beast, so to speak :) thanks again for all the tips and tricks!

gooby

What other devices do you have?

Do you want two Dani’s or some variety?
Arizer air max- love it for a session vape.
Multiple OG dynavaps
Dani v3 SS

Dani out of a bong is my favorite, I was wondering if the fusion is significantly better out of water. Since I use the Air Max as my most common 'slow high' setup, I'd like something that is a really heavy hitter for when I want to get roasted on rare occasion. The Dani v3 does that for now, but it seems the fusion may be better overall. Thoughts?

gooby

If you like the v3 then you will like the fusion. I have one v2 three v3 and a fusion. I’d be happy with just one tho.

I’d highly suggest branching out to a desk top device. Log or a baller.
Thanks. To be honest I tend to travel to my friends place to smoke most of the time, so portable is always a plus.

One more question since you seem knowledgable, opinion on the Stunner ball vape for the dani vs the fusion if you could only have one?

gooby,

maremaresing

If you like the v3 then you will like the fusion. I have one v2 three v3 and a fusion. I’d be happy with just one tho.

I’d highly suggest branching out to a desk top device. Log or a baller.

I have an evo gathering dust because of the dani. Haven't used it in a year.

I have:
V2 - high heat soak retention. Great for full packs of cbd.
V3 - little bit more airflow, excellent full extraction on microdose, general goodness.

without going off topic, why do you call out the fusion as a top choice over the v2? Or do you mean if you have any dani you will like another BFG, which i understand.

maremaresing,
will we ever see an 8mm adapter? the main reason I am holding off on BFG products is the lack of stems available for DTL users.

Devil.bird,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
will we ever see an 8mm adapter? the main reason I am holding off on BFG products is the lack of stems available for DTL users.
Confused. How does a smaller diameter stem ( 8mm vs 9mm ) provide an improved DTL user experience?

Both the V3 Ti and Fusion have very open air flow adjustments for water use or DTL use. The spiral inter cooler in the stem could also be removed to reduce air resistance but really not advisable as it also is a reclaim collector.

The Dani can be a heavy hitter if heated properly and the larger stem and inter cooler buffers that extra heat nicely from your lungs for DTL draws.

Confused. How does a smaller diameter stem ( 8mm vs 9mm ) provide an improved DTL user experience?

Both the V3 Ti and Fusion have very open air flow adjustments for water use or DTL use. The spiral inter cooler in the stem could also be removed to reduce air resistance but really not advisable as it also is a reclaim collector.

The Dani can be a heavy hitter if heated properly and the larger stem and inter cooler buffers that extra heat nicely from your lungs for DTL draws.
did not even consider the airflow reduction completely disregard the question lmao.

The Dani can be a heavy hitter if heated properly and the larger stem and inter cooler buffers that extra heat nicely from your lungs for DTL draw
also Im a fairly heavy dynavap user and the concept of the bigger 0.18 on the v3 is definitely more appealing than the fusion, is there any disadvantages to picking a v3 over a fusion? also theres a dynavap stem manufacturer on etsy who uses thin titanium sheets rolled up like you would a joint filter in his stems for cooling might be something viable for the dani?

Devil.bird,

TedJones

did not even consider the airflow reduction completely disregard the question lmao.
All good. Think i've seen it asked before on other sites. Could still do DTL this way imo. Depends on the stem you're using too I'd assume. Go for the long woody if you want real wide open airflow (I haven't tried metal).
is there any disadvantages to picking a v3 over a fusion?
I personally like the way the air travels from the bottom of the tip, through the secured cap of the fusion. My fusion just seems better built too, particularly the threading. I like the cap better too.

Pros of the V3: Larger bowl! Larger bore for better DTL. Bowl doesn't seem as thick as fusion, so doesn't require as much heat (not a biggie). Easier to clean.

You can do DTL or MTL with either really, but think the V3 is more suited for DTL and fusion for MTL imo.

2pumpchump

also Im a fairly heavy dynavap user and the concept of the bigger 0.18 on the v3 is definitely more appealing than the fusion, is there any disadvantages to picking a v3 over a fusion? also theres a dynavap stem manufacturer on etsy who uses thin titanium sheets rolled up like you would a joint filter in his stems for cooling might be something viable for the dani?
All Dani stems come with a I intercooler except glass even the fusion. Even though I have it has been posted im going to post the comparison chart
Screenshot-20230621-175536-Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
2pumpchump,
Reactions: popitup
also Im a fairly heavy dynavap user and the concept of the bigger 0.18 on the v3 is definitely more appealing than the fusion, is there any disadvantages to picking a v3 over a fusion?

The question asked daily in the thread you are posting in instead of reading..
lol forgive me but isnt that the idea of a forum to ask questions? can already tell this is a welcoming community. posting a chart is a bit different to asking for user feedback champion.

Last edited:
If it weren’t for lazy ppl like you that can’t read one page back then the thread wouldn’t be so cluttered and easier to read

Obviously your a forum expert my apologies 😂

Shout out @Sour Dream I’m done with the Dani threads too
pretty sure commenting pushes the thread up in the forum column which creates traffic.
If it weren’t for lazy ppl like you that can’t read one page back then the thread wouldn’t be so cluttered and easier to read

if it wasnt for people like you more people might be less afraid to ask questions.. if your not going to be helpful probably best you are done with the thread, shame it wasnt before I encountered you.

Devil.bird,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast

lol, you see what I mean, people rather be lazy and have the same info personally fed to them instead of simply looking at the thread in question. And they expect people to continue to answer the same questions over and over, it's like a mini main character syndrome. You ask them why they don't look back and they always dont have the time.

Yes, a forum is for asking questions, 37 pages in most questions have already been answered several times, nothing against you @Devil.bird but this has been a problem on forums old as time. The same questions being asked kills the thread and ironically clutters them up. People who do that tend not to contribute in other ways and tend to leave after getting their answers btw

lol, you see what I mean, people rather be lazy and have the same info personally fed to them instead of simply looking at the thread in question. And they expect people to continue to answer the same questions over and over, it's like a mini main character syndrome. You ask them why they don't look back and they always dont have the time.

Yes, a forum is for asking questions, 37 pages in most questions have already been answered several times, nothing against you @Devil.bird but this has been a problem on forums old as time. The same questions being asked kills the thread and ironically clutters them up. People who do that tend not to contribute in other ways and tend to leave after getting their answers btw
to be fair I didnt look back because of the fact theres 37 pages, yeah the question mightve been answered but theres also the chance I'm going through 37 pages of irrelevant information, last you'll hear from me on the matter but this accounts not even a day old and I already want it gone.

Last edited:
Devil.bird,
Top Bottom