The Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
OK, wow. I was just joking. AND I said I'd like to know when my EVO will be here. Calm down everyone. This thread is hilarious. We have people complaining and bitching and other people defending VXL tooth and nail. Those of us waiting will wait. No I don't want to sell my spot in line, LOL.

I guess maybe I don't post enough here for people to get I'm mostly joking.

Edit: This was written before SM's post. Please re-read my post. I never said SM wasn't updating us. I appreciate the update, although it doesn't tell us (me) much. And sorry, SM, OBG, etc. ... I really don't feel bad about asking my question in THIS forum. I am a bit confused as to why SM pointed out the work going into this endeavor while quoting my post. I NEVER questioned the dedication and determination of these guys. They built something revolutionary and are learning how to run a company. I KNOW all of that. I really hope my post didn't imply otherwise, but again, I'm confused there. I was simply trying to get a better picture as to when my new unit will arrive.

But guys, I won't post again here until mine arrives.

I wasn't responding to your post per se, just wanted people to know contextually what I was answering even though in retrospect, it is self explanatory.

@supreme_cloud - you will have to re-register and it comes with a new warranty :)

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
@supreme_cloud

As far as I can remember, if you did the $250 trade in deal, then the warranty gets transferred from your cloud to your EVO.

So your EVO will be covered by warranty up to the point where your original warranty (which in this case you paid to have extended) would've expired.

If you did the $500 or $1,000 deal, the EVO has its own warranty, either 1 or 2 years

Not entirely sure about all the registration stuff, I'd personally wait until I have my EVO, then open up a support ticket to confirm what you need to do.

I wouldn't open a ticket until then though, as it'll just slow down your EVO ;)

Edit:
Monkey ninja'd

Frederick McGuire,

grokit

well-worn member
I'm kinda bummed I went for the case, if that's contributing to the hold-up in any way.
But I want my shipment to be right, and to ship in that case so I'll live.
Talk about your first-world problems!
:horse:
:popcorn:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I'm kinda bummed I went for the case, if that's contributing to the hold-up in any way.
But I want my shipment to be right, and to ship in that case so I'll live.
Talk about your first-world problems!
:horse:
:popcorn:
nope, i got mine, and i am awaiting case as well

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: grokit

grokit

well-worn member
nope, i got mine, and i am awaiting case as well

I'm not in the conus, that may have something to do with it as it would cost a lot more to ship to my location twice. Also I think I was toward the tail end of the campaign. I wish there was a finger-tapping emoticon...
...because I'm getting tired of holiday popcorn:popcorn:!

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Not trying to argue or cause a chaos...too much of that going on already. But, I still stand by what I said. I didn't have a broken Cloud, nor did I pay for a + upgrade, and AFAIK, there are still users out there without Clouds because their units died. I am not trying to insult VXL or anything, I wouldn't expect all of this to go perfectly at all, especially given their small team.

All I am saying, is that I feel bad for those with broken Clouds waiting for their IGG Evos, while I'm not in that boat at all. There are still people out there waiting, with broken units, correct? If not, I rest my case. I still wish others who have no Cloud at all, or reasonable means to medicate, would have received their units before myself, but it happened how it did.

I think you have a very valid point. I was only sharing what I knew about some shipped Trade-In's. I didn't mean for that to necessarily apply specifically to your case. So as to the why, you would have to ask VXL. :peace:

Last edited:

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
In other news, I'm excited to see some straight neck action!

Early Bird straight neck with ice pinches FTW!! :clap:

Straight neck!
Straight neck!
Straight ne... Ok, you get the idea.

I'm just super-stoked to be part of this whole thing, no matter when I get my stuff. I simply know I'll have it, and that a year from now I'll be even more happy/proud than I will be when I get it.

I'm getting ready for a long-term relationship, not a one-night stand ;)

I love you all :rockon:

JoeKickass

Early Bird straight neck with ice pinches FTW!! :clap:

Straight neck!
Straight neck!
Straight ne... Ok, you get the idea.
Holy shit did we actually get an early bird straight tube delivery?? I thought that was an extinct species!

No seriously at this point I would SO change my order to bent neck just to have something to show by xmas...

Who wants to bet against me that not one single early bird straight tube will be sent out until ALL other tubes are?
:cry:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Holy shit did we actually get an early bird straight tube delivery?? I thought that was an extinct species!

No seriously at this point I would SO change my order to bent neck just to have something to show by xmas...

Who wants to bet against me that not one single early bird straight tube will be sent out until ALL other tubes are?
I'm early bird, straight tube, international...
Feels like I'm waiting to find Bigfoot riding a unicorn
bigfoot_riding_a_unicorn_keepsake_box.jpg

Vapinghole

No, no. I'm just clamoring for mine. I've not received notice of shipping. Sorry for any confusion!

I anticipate having an EVO soon. Fuck I hope so....
me too, @mvapes . But....

bcuvLrf.png

Update: USPS just dropped off the Hydraline HT I ordered on Cyber Monday! Now THAT was fast, @stonemonkey55 !

Update 2:
u2rxMkE.png

Well, I guess this is "Goodbye", Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread. It was good knowing you. You were a hand to hold, and shoulder to cry on when I needed you most...thanks for putting up with my wild mood swings. Never would have made it without you.

(Now, from the VapeXhale Cloud EVO Thread: thREaD rover, thREaD rover, send @mvapes right over...) *inspired by @Vapinghole , @Enchantre , and @t-dub

Last edited:

Vapinghole

me too, @mvapes . But....

bcuvLrf.png

Update: USPS just dropped off the Hydraline HT I ordered on Cyber Monday! Now THAT was fast, @stonemonkey55 !

Update 2:
u2rxMkE.png

Well, I guess this is "Goodbye", Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread. It was good knowing you. You were a hand to hold, and shoulder to cry on when I needed you most...thanks for putting up with my wild mood swings. Never would have made it without you.

(Now, from the VapeXhale Cloud EVO Thread: thREaD rover, thREaD rover, send @mvapes right over...) *inspired by @Vapinghole , @Enchantre , and @t-dub

Fine. Leave me here all alone in anticipation purgatory. See if I care. :cry:

Ok. I care! I care! Take me with you!!!

Fire Bad!

Oh @Vapinghole it seems that you are not alone here in anticipation purgatory, there seem to be
many here among us, unfortunately! Hopefully we will all be moving to the EVO thread soon too!
But in the mean time, sung to Stuck in the middle with you.

Well I don't know where my EVO is tonight,
Come on VAPEXHALE and make it alright,
I keep lookin for the shipping email,
And the Fedex guy is slower than a snail,

Clouds to the left of me,
Ticker's to the right,
Here I am Stuck in Anticipation of EVO,
Yes I'm, Stuck in purgatory with you,

And I'm wonderin' when will it ship,
It's so hard to keep patient and wait,
But I just vape with my OG in its place,

Clouds to the left of me,
Ticker's to the right,
Here I am Stuck in Anticipation of EVO,
Yes I'm, Stuck in purgatory with you. ;)

and hopefully moving to the EVO thread soon!

:peace:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Hard to "like" that t-dub. Just wanted to show solidarity.
Me too. I'm so sad for you.
FedEx really sucks at times. My tracking info showed mine being delivered to the wrong address, until they actually showed up at the right one. Nerve wracking.

However, I'm very thankful that VXL isn't using USPS for this. The last "2-day express mail" package I got, spent FOUR days bouncing around the East coast before heading west. How in the HELL is that 2 days?

You are MORE than welcome to come up I-5 to use mine...

Top Bottom