The Boil That Oil Thread!

CapnVape

The Kut units are nice, but last I heard the wait time is about a year :o . And people think the PD wait time was long.

CapnVape,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Not sure, one of those do it and forget about it type of things. One day i will be getting one hell of a surprise, thats for sure :D

The kut/ggirl curves and bubbs have alot more to offer then the awesome wraps, their isnt really a list of what makes them better, its pretty much a "trust in me and you will be greatly rewarded" type of thing.

I cant wait to get my stuff, i will be taking plenty of pics to show my appreciation to hmk/ggirl.

Survivalism,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Well I need to get on the list then... I don't think it could get any better than my dosa rig but I'm a skeptic by nature. Really would love to compare the two.

aznfknpride,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Take a look at a kut pipe and then a dosa, HMK invented vaping off of titanium and invented the swing arm, the dosa units are pretty much the closest "production" imitation to a kut i have seen.

The wait list for hmk stuff is so long because kut does not sell them for a profit, he makes them and distributes them so other people can enjoy everything oil has to offer.

Everything above is stated off of stuff i have learned / my opinions. If anything is wrong please feel free to correct me ( spidey )

Survivalism,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Yea, everybody keeps telling me he has them perfected.. I don't understand how they'd hit any differently.. I guess it's a good thing I love me some glass :)

aznfknpride,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Yeah, I think I just need to be proven wrong. I need to perfect my oil technique and get spidey's approval first lol. I gotta not be lazy and take pics when I'm doing a run... then join TC and post my pics somewhere over there? I really want one though, they're cool as hell.

here's some vids I took earlier

aznfknpride,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Thanks man. Here's a shot from tonight. I made some oil the other night, glad I didn't take pictures... It's shatter, but I think I overpurged. It tastes kinda funky, but still gets me where I wanna be.

DSCN6732.jpg

PS any of you guys have BHO stains all over your clothes? I gotta stop wearing nice clothes when I'm oilin lol.

aznfknpride,

DirtMcGurt

life's been a little hectic lately but i'm happy to say i'm back to getting around the forums again. i missed ya'lls! :lol:
custom Trikky rig...
P1010689.jpg

DirtMcGurt,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
That trikky set up is sick. And are you using one of the ak "letter openers" for w dabber?? That's a nice change up from the dental pick post people are usin

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Yup, that trikky mini beaker is SICK. loving the worked beaker, you already had the dome right? Which do you prefer, the hops peashooter or the trikky beaker? Both sick setups for sure.

Cleaned the rig tonight, here's a milk.
DSCN6737.jpg

aznfknpride,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Nice shots everyone!

Your killing me dirt, you have alot of glass that i would LOVE to have! killer!

Survivalism,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
SICK surv! I love how that disc splashguard milks up bro, sick... curve looks good too, how are you liking the new Ti?

aznfknpride,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Love the new TI, seriously cannot thank HMK enough! it is KILLER and i think makes a sick addition to the slim inline

I have contacted glass blowers through both toke city and glass district.

Survivalism,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Just PM the blowers directly. Or look for their profiles on glasspipes.org and get their emails from there.

aznfknpride,

StickyShisha2

now that most of my consumption is in the form of BHO, I've begun to think that the world needs a Portable BHO Vape.

StickyShisha2,

CrazyFingers

Don't really know much about it, but as far as I know thats what the Essential Vaap is all about.

CrazyFingers,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Essentialvaaap

ice pipe

units coming in 3rd place for portability lol

damn crazyfingers beat me

aznfknpride,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
i think he was referring to one that didn't require a torch... am I wrong about that?

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Well the ecig/vape pens come to mind... I wouldn't vape my oil any other way though SORRY! Ti/glass all the way lol.

aznfknpride,

CrazyFingers

maybe.. But even the most popular method for home BHO consumption uses a torch. I don't know if it would get any better once you go portable

Has anyone tried using some bho in the supreme?

CrazyFingers,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I think what he was getting at was a vaporizer similar to the ones we vape herb with that don't require a torch... or I could be completely wrong..

stonemonkey55,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Yeah all portable BHO vapes have been listed.. i would say the most well known is the essential vaap but it will not be like hitting oil off a dome or pad.

I have thought about this many times but i dont think their is really a easy viable solution.... dry oil hits are pretty extreme. Gotta have that 1 chamber of water.

EDIT: Also think of it this way.. curves and domes are actually pretty damn portable. All you need is a corresponding piece with the correct joint size / angle. Can keep a small ash catcher in your car or at friends places or something just for oil.

Survivalism,

XtaCy

Hey guys, I'm kinda new this oil thang, but I'm getting a curve and had the choice between .063 or .08 thickness in the Ti pad. They are both grade 2, I just don't know the major differences in thickness.

I was thinking the .08 may take longer to heat up, but would also hold its heat longer. Am I right, or what are the other differences?

Any input would be much appreciated.

XtaCy,
Top Bottom