The Boil That Oil Thread!

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
.63 is thick enough for me... I don't think I'd ever need anything thicker (but I do have some .093 on the way juuuuuust in case ;))

aznfknpride,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
The thicker the pad is the longer it takes the heat up, the longer it stays in the "too hot the vape zone" before dropping enough temp, but after that point your right it will hold heat longer.

I guess alot of people like the .093 but i think its overkill personally.

Survivalism,

XtaCy

I know .063 will work great, I was just curious to know if anyone had used both or could compare and tell me the differences before I purchased mine.

There's gotta be a reason some people want it thicker.

XtaCy,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Pretty much for the reasons you already stated... You already outweighed the pros and the cons?

aznfknpride,

XtaCy

True...let me know how that .093 works when you get it. I'm thinking ima get the .08. Thanks guys.

XtaCy,
iVape
:)
IMG_1666.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

West Plains Drifter,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Yo Denali! Always good to see folks from other forums. Check out all the threads, a lot of good stuff to read. Those Dosa rigs looks so tight, are they supposed to look like brontosaurus or is it just me?

stonemonkey55,
Survivalism said:
Omfg that was you? "head explodes"

Thanks man loving the kut, awesome tracking your pictures on glass district.. nice to see you made it over here.
Nice signature.
Cig free since October myself. Smoked since I was 13. Definately never touching one EVER again.

West Plains Drifter,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
West Plains Drifter said:
Survivalism said:

Thanks man loving the kut, awesome tracking your pictures on glass district.. nice to see you made it over here.
Nice signature.
Cig free since October myself. Smoked since I was 13. Definately never touching one EVER again.
I must confess i really should take it out of my signature, i dont smoke like a smoker anymore but i may smoke MAYBE 5 cigarettes in a week, got alot of friends that smoke.

Survivalism,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hey West Plains!! Congrats on kicking the cigs... I'm on day 220something myself. I know I'm DONE! Good for you :D

Lo,
Survivalism said:
Survivalism said:

Nice signature.
I must confess i really should take it out of my signature, i dont smoke like a smoker anymore but i may smoke MAYBE 5 cigarettes in a week, got alot of friends that smoke.
weak :rolleyes:

West Plains Drifter,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Survivalism said:
Nice signature.
weak :rolleyes:
Lol i know, i will never smoke like a smoker again though, thats for sure.

Survivalism,

Frickr

aznfknpride said:
Surv, check these out.. reasonably priced, I dunno how they are though.. gridded "jagito" style bubs by slim... with the inline vertical, looks like the joint would be at a 45* angle, hit up shinobiglass.com
bub3.jpg

I'll let you know more about the thicker Ti when it comes in.
from way back on page 2, but i just ordered one of these today, should be here sometime next week. ill post some pics maybe a video if i can figure it out when it comes in.

Frickr,

StickyShisha2

my local head shop started selling vapor swings. The girl working there didn't know what they were for so i invited her over to try out my swing. :cool:

She loved it, and is coming over again this weekend to make her own BHO.

StickyShisha2,

MacRadish

StickyShisha said:
my local head shop started selling vapor swings.
I've been trying to locate an oil rig and finally find out why none of the Denver suburb shops near me have any. Meth and crack problems is what I was told yesterday.

3 of the closest shops were "asked" not to sell products for oil by the local authorities.

I had one sales person suggested a Vapor Bat for oil. I guess he thought I can hit it like crack in a stem.

MacRadish,

dawson_canuck

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oOoMBChIpKk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oOoMBChIpKk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOoMBChIpKk

just got this today, bought it from Survivalism, thanks alot dude, its kickin ass!

dawson_canuck,

StickyShisha2

i'll ask in this thread since none of my headshop contacts have been able to help.
where can i get a quartz glass pad to put on a swing? (instead of Ti)

StickyShisha2,
Top Bottom