The Boil That Oil Thread!

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Looks awesome. It's like a keychain...bongchain...:lol:

That's a badass extractor tube. I like the wrap you have on it so it's all one piece. I use oven mits or a towel with mine.

My next batch going in is a heavily seeded white widow harvest. It's gonna be tasty!

quomist,

rbrown13

from the land of milk and honey (Oil that is...)
Or a bonglet.... and actually this one is a bubblet :lol:

rbrown13,

aero18

vaporist

Modnote: Please review the forum rules.

# If you have a question or comment regarding material safety, post it in General Discussion. Do not post it in a model thread.

aero18,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Cool little ripper you have there FEAR420. Glad to see you on the ErrlTrain!

I got a new oil unit today... ;)
Did a quick lil' wrap job and she's spittin' nice cool clouds. :cool:

C6 'Mini-Mammoth'
NEW015.jpg

Gonna have to fill up that dish soon..... she's a beaut' with plenty of room. :brow:

SpiralArchitect,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Looking good FEAR and Spiral. I'm digging the colour designs on both. That dish has awesome work, I really like when artists do overlapping sections like that.

quomist,

stinkmeaner

Nicest Mammoth I have seen to date, and the retti dish is a great addition. How does it compare to your MNP oiler?

stinkmeaner,

rbrown13

Well folks here's a new piece I acquired It is a Labworx skillet vapor curve with one big difference the pad and swing are glass, I have already pulled a few hits through it and I have to say preliminary thoughts are I think I like this better than Ti but I will be testing this thing further and reporting back with a full review until then the pics:
DSCN0472.jpg
DSCN0474.jpg

DSCN0473.jpg
DSCN0475.jpg

DSCN0476.jpg

rbrown13,

FEAR420

rbrown13 said:
Well folks here's a new piece I acquired It is a Labworx skillet vapor curve with one big difference the pad and swing are glass,
any more info on the glass itself?? Boro? Quartz? Thickness? Replaceable? Etc,etc,etc...

FEAR420,

rbrown13

FEAR420 said:
rbrown13 said:
Well folks here's a new piece I acquired It is a Labworx skillet vapor curve with one big difference the pad and swing are glass,
any more info on the glass itself?? Boro? Quartz? Thickness? Replaceable? Etc,etc,etc...
They will be available at aqualabtechnologies.com any day now they actually have some in stock but are waiting for pics to post them for sale it sells for $100 and about $10 for replacement glass paddle/pad I believe it's boro don't quote me on that I'll have all the details when I post my review in a few days.

rbrown13,

FEAR420

rbrown13 said:
FEAR420 said:
rbrown13 said:
They will be available at aqualabtechnologies.com any day now they actually have some in stock but are waiting for pics to post them for sale it sells for $100 and about $10 for replacement glass paddle/pad I believe it's boro don't quote me on that I'll have all the details when I post my review in a few days.
Thats pretty much all I needed to know :D Ill prolly wind up picking one up & doing a comparo once theyre available publicly :D

FEAR420,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Looks janky & breakable. :/
If boro was that great to vape off, we'd all be doing it and wouldn't have taken any other direction...
Quartz, as cool as it seems, even has some serious draw backs....

Boro glass...
It's available to every glass blower and an easier implemented medium than introducing metal with glass. Breakable & inferior in theory. PITA in practice.

TI FTW. :2c:

edit:
You should get a different oiler than that tipsy n3rd bub. Hit me up if you are hard up....
I have one just like it, and even though he promised me it was stable as a four legged horse, I beg to differ. It works fine for oil, but no where near the optimal glass device for concentrates, especially considering its tipping nature. :/

SpiralArchitect,

FEAR420

SpiralArchitect said:
Looks janky & breakable. :/
If boro was that great to vape off, we'd all be doing it and wouldn't have taken any other direction...
Quartz, as cool as it seems, even has some serious draw backs....

Boro glass...
It's available to every glass blower and an easier implemented medium than introducing metal with glass. Breakable & inferior in theory. PITA in practice.

TI FTW. :2c:

edit:
You should get a different oiler than that tipsy n3rd bub. Hit me up if you are hard up....
I have one just like it, and even though he promised me it was stable as a four legged horse, I beg to differ. It works fine for oil, but no where near the optimal glass device for concentrates, especially considering its tipping nature. :/
I wouldnt be the unbiased beta tester if I didnt buy one & try it :p But yeah....now that you mention all of that & Im sober....I just might pass on it.

oh thats just one of my oilers. ;) I have a pair of n3rd minis,a lotus glass bubbler, 2 more sasha hess bubblers,a euphoria glassworks rig on the way after a competition,a VG direct injection t00b & bubbler,etc,etc,etc.... But uhhhh,whatcha got??? Im ALWAYS looking for more!

FEAR420,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Hahahha you got your jagito I see. Those are smaller than I thought they'd be. Looks sick though.

minnesnowta,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
FEAR420 said:
I wouldnt be the unbiased beta tester if I didnt buy one & try it :p But yeah....now that you mention all of that & Im sober....I just might pass on it.
May as well..... much better investments out there....
Thank me later. :cool:

FEAR420 said:
oh thats just one of my oilers. ;) I have a 'blah blah blah'
I was talking to rbrown13. :)

mnpmilk2.jpg

lwmilk.jpg

hops.jpg

c6milk.jpg

Milk. MMMMMMM.

SpiralArchitect,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Sprial, I've got to tell you that your videos are what got me into vaping. While I'm too much of a chicken shit to make BHO, you guys sure make that look pretty tempting too. :lol:

momofthegoons,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Damn, I NEED one of those mini jagitos.... now THAT'S the perfect size...

you got a sick collection spiral, much respect

aznfknpride,

rbrown13

SpiralArchitect said:
FEAR420 said:
May as well..... much better investments out there....
Thank me later. :cool:

FEAR420 said:
oh thats just one of my oilers. ;) I have a 'blah blah blah'
I was talking to rbrown13. :)

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af342/dinosaursaredead/Glass/mnpmilk2.jpg
http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af342/dinosaursaredead/Glass/lwmilk.jpg
http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af342/dinosaursaredead/Glass/hops.jpg
http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af342/dinosaursaredead/Glass/c6milk.jpg

Milk. MMMMMMM.
Nice Glass Spiral I've just become acquainted with oil in the last couple of months and this rig was something to start with that's not to say I don't like the n3rd piece or the labworx because I do are they the perfect setup? No but it's working quite well for now. you sell the Labworx piece short I know they aren't the most artsy glass out there but they are very well made and I do know quality glass and Labworx has blended utilitarian and art glass together quite well and the glass skillet I think so far works quite well (more to come on that) I'm not new to this stuff but I learn new stuff everyday so keep the opinions coming spiral.

rbrown13,

cogz756

Heady Oil head
Finally got a rig!:D ive been waiting a while...
Itza 5 arm with Josh S curve
Got the bubb a couple days ago but the curve just came today!
DSC00272-1.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

cogz756,
Top Bottom