The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Well, ordered the Ruby version. I want the enhanced next, but didn't want to miss this one, and thought it might disappear for sale. Not sure why I didn't grab it sooner, but better late than never. Free Shipping, and I guess I should go order more batteries.

Madri-Gal,
Reactions: 364F

deeznutz

Maybe just me but I don't think the enhanced looks like an upgrade, I'd still rather have the wood with rubies version, I love the look and I get a lot of great comments on it

@deeznutz did you ever get that replacement?
I did, I opted to pay a little extra and get the rubies with 100w bulb version, I don't personally notice a difference but am very happy with it.

shroomi

I think the best deal for us Europeans is at Lacentralevapeur, the wooden model with the 50w heater now sells at 129 €.
It's the best price I've seen so far, so I finally jumped the gun and grabbed a unit, can't wait to try it! I come from a tiny might 2, whose flavour is good but tends to get popcorn-y, I hope the Angus tastes even better.
Not trying to replicate the amazing experience you get with a zirconia baller, but a portable that tastes good would be nice!

Choices

Are folks aware you can get this vape for under $50 at Vgoodiez with the Holiday sale still happening? I mean there is the condensation concern but it seems to have been addressed for the most part. I ordered one along with also reduced accessories to get to the $75 free shipping point. I’ve thrown money at any number of other items I’ve seen over the years and this seems like a reasonable risk reward ratio. Plus it is supposed to be in the low single digits (Fahrenheit) here by Saturday so a hand warmer that doubles as a vape is actually a justifiable purchase from my vantage point…:lol:

budski

cantre member
that price is new! it was 50% off $199, now it's 50% off $99! get'em while they last, it's a screamin deal.
I clicked to add the WPA and the price went back up to what it was before so add that to the cart separately.

budski,

Choices

that price is new! it was 50% off $199, now it's 50% off $99! get'em while they last, it's a screamin deal.
I clicked to add the WPA and the price went back up to what it was before so add that to the cart separately.
I added accessories independent of the vape selection. Some of those are also markedly reduced already and then reduced another 50% from that price currently shown. I got several extra glass mouthpieces since I misplace those types of things a great deal. Also got the WPA, 8mm stem adapter, and whip kit. Still had to scramble to get to the free shipping cutoff.

Last edited:
Choices,

budski

cantre member
The whip was a great deal, also really impressed with the Vaphit tips! for a few bucks they rival the steel M tips, tempted to buy backups of all of it on this closeout deals!

Last edited:
budski,

Choices

Are there 18650 cells on Amazon that are a good match for the Angus? I know I need flattops and something akin to the Molicel mentioned on the VGoodiez website. If possible I hope to use my credit points built up on my Amazon Prime Visa buying holiday items. Yay Xmas! Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Choices,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Are there 18650 cells on Amazon that are a good match for the Angus? I know I need flattops and something akin to the Molicel mentioned on the VGoodiez website. If possible I hope to use my credit points built up on my Amazon Prime Visa buying holiday items. Yay Xmas! Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Amazon has many counterfeits and plan old dangerous batteries. Definitely avoid them and stick to the reliable vendors.

Choices

Amazon has many counterfeits and plan old dangerous batteries. Definitely avoid them and stick to the reliable vendors.
Thanks folks. I figured as much and decided but decided to lean on the collective wisdom here knowing it would likely overrule my inherent desire to save a few nickels…😁

364F

I just ordered an Angus earlier , unfortunately couldn’t get the under 50 deal that some users were talking about, but got a lot of accessories that were also half price so I’m happy with the value of what I’m getting for what I paid. Finger crossed that my unit doesn’t have any “gremlins”, but have some Reassurance that the company stands behind their product. When this one gets here I’ll be RMA my Roffu that is fully functional but the metal sleeve/oven isn’t clicking. I have a Nova too but I’m a lazy stoner 🤣

I’m super happy that Vgoodiez sent me an email pointing out the current issues some ents have find (that I already knew about) and giving me the opportunity to get out of the purchase before they ship, that’s grade A customer service, first time using them but that simple gesture won me over.

I’m a flavor chaser, excited for try this unit. now the waiting game.

Phytotherapy

I think the best deal for us Europeans is at Lacentralevapeur, the wooden model with the 50w heater now sells at 129 €.
It's the best price I've seen so far, so I finally jumped the gun and grabbed a unit, can't wait to try it! I come from a tiny might 2, whose flavour is good but tends to get popcorn-y, I hope the Angus tastes even better.
Not trying to replicate the amazing experience you get with a zirconia baller, but a portable that tastes good would be nice!
Very curious about your experience!

Phytotherapy,

Chicago_Ian

Would anyone like a few free accessories for their Angus? I bought one of the caveat emptor units from vgoodies and it was a lemon with heat control issues.

I've decided that I'd rather save my monopoly money rather than pay to have it repaired. So, if anyone wants a cheap bubbler, a set of official YLL ruby beads for a DIY ruby upgrade, a few dosing caps, and the extra screens/other stuff that came with the unit shoot me a DM with your address and I'll send them your way.

(Lower 48 in the USA please since I'm covering the shipping so as not to run amok of the classified rules).

First come, first served!

364F

Would anyone like a few free accessories for their Angus? I bought one of the caveat emptor units from vgoodies and it was a lemon with heat control issues.

I've decided that I'd rather save my monopoly money rather than pay to have it repaired. So, if anyone wants a cheap bubbler, a set of official YLL ruby beads for a DIY ruby upgrade, a few dosing caps, and the extra screens/other stuff that came with the unit shoot me a DM with your address and I'll send them your way.

(Lower 48 in the USA please since I'm covering the shipping so as not to run amok of the classified rules).

First come, first served!

Sent a DM

subway13029

So I ordered the 100 watt version and still got sent the 50 watt version and I'm extremely unhappy. Waited 2 weeks and get wrong one and now no answer? We shall see. I'm just wondering if they tried to get over on me ??

Pukka

So I ordered the 100 watt version and still got sent the 50 watt version and I'm extremely unhappy. Waited 2 weeks and get wrong one and now no answer? We shall see. I'm just wondering if they tried to get over on me ??
May I ask where you acquired yours? Mine was from VapeWidgets, blurb was advertised as 100w, unit is marked 50w. Unit has rubies and the revised battery caps. I'm wondering if it's a case of new internals in NOS externals.

Top Bottom