The 2020 Christmas eve, day and weekend thread

CANtalk

Bring it on share your holiday cheer :party:.

Mmm, looking forward to excellent food this holiday:mmmm:.

It's Christmas eve here and I started with a nice fresh batch of Super Lemon Haze in the vape. And I busted out a pour of Clase Azul Reposada tequila :cheers: (too expensive here, much cheaper in MX). More cannabis vaping coming up, and some cocktails. Time to relax and enjoy.

May everyone enjoy their Christmas eve and weekend, with best wishes for family ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ….

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
39246fbe794186569cb067eaba0b433b190138a8e08087acc2adda7a02b30c7c.gif

CANtalk

I picked up two premium 15-17 lb Butterball turkeys yesterday morning on sale (they're injected... the most moist turkey prep going). The turkeys were half price ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ , but frozen... still way worth it imo ๐ŸŽ†. I put one in the home freezer for this spring :), and the other is defrosting. Checking tonight, Sunday looks to be a go for the Christmas holiday meal here. What's going on in your kitchen over the holidays?

Let me share an excellent Christmas holiday meal and recipe too, for those following...

Alton Brown's Rib Roast

I have two rib roasts in the freezer right now. :)

Happy holidays

Last edited:

CANtalk

Love that @ChooChooCharlie!

It was a quiet day for Christmas with just a few guests, but the food and drink was top notch.

On Blue Dream (sativa leaning) flower in the vaporizer Christmas eve here. Highly recommended :smug:.

Here's an old picture of my batch again. Potent :science:, can even be racey :evil:. And amazing flavors... as described, think sweet blueberry. It's a hugely popular strain in North America. And I see why ๐Ÿ‘. Shout out to the BD lovers here as well.
7kn7ytytfu131.jpg

Enjoy the Christmas weekend.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Me during this Christmas holiday weekend ๐Ÿ‘ .

Lfy.gif

Bring on the fresh homemade holiday shortbread cookies. Excellent! Best wishes all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom