TETRAx

Potatovape

Just ordered. Lets hope it goes better than last time. My payment was declined on a part he said he had for me and when I reached out to FJ he never resolved it. Hopefully I get a device this time.

edit: seems his shop just hates one of my debit cards, so not his shop’s fault

Last edited:
Potatovape,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
there were a few units oversold, mainly padauk. very sorry if you missed out! i sent a refund notice to everyone who unfortunately got a unit that was already sold. those that did not receive the email are save!

there will be more!

thank you very much for the interest and orders

Potatovape

damn, got the refund notice. Twice in a row now :/

I thought I had secured one but just got the refund email
Do you have any other vapes that you think are like the tetra? I’m losing hope after the second time I had an order go to someone else, so if in the past year while I’ve been on hiatus a comparable alternative came out, I’d be happy to hear.

Last edited:
Potatovape,

reek702

Do you have any other vapes that you think are like the tetra? I’m losing hope after the second time I had an order go to someone else, so if in the past year while I’ve been on hiatus a comparable alternative came out, I’d be happy to hear.
splinter Z is similar

reek702,

Potatovape

splinter Z is similar
I was about to just wait For the next drop and get the mighty during 420 sales but it turns out I was charged twice for the failed tetra order and now I don’t have enough. This will be a sad 4/20. Hopefully more tetras will be in stock soon

Last edited:
Potatovape,

dimmusp

I was about to just wait For the next drop and get the mighty during 420 sales but it turns out I was charged twice for the failed tetra order and now I don’t have enough. This will be a sad 4/20. Hopefully more tetras will be in stock soon

edit: not sure but maybe debit cards glitch more than credit cards on the site. Oh well I guess after I get refunded my wallet will thank me
Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that! If you manage to get your credit card sorted out, try getting a Mighty on VapeFully. I almost pulled the trigger on one for just €208 after discount!

dimmusp,

Potatovape

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that! If you manage to get your credit card sorted out, try getting a Mighty on VapeFully. I almost pulled the trigger on one for just €208 after discount!
Thanks man, I'll try! FJ never really answers quickly though so I'm accepting I'll not be getting a tetra or mighty this 420. It's times like this I'm glad I don't hate combustion haha

Potatovape,

reek702

Thanks man, I'll try! FJ never really answers quickly though so I'm accepting I'll not be getting a tetra or mighty this 420. It's times like this I'm glad I don't hate combustion haha
Idk if ur opposed to butane vaporizers but get u a cheap dynavap. They're pretty hard hitting and might suit u well since u still like combusting. They can push ur herb to the limits

reek702,
Reactions: dimmusp

Potatovape

Idk if ur opposed to butane vaporizers but get u a cheap dynavap. They're pretty hard hitting and might suit u well since u still like combusting. They can push ur herb to the limits
I actually have tried a vapcap and liked it. The problem is I need an electrical vape right now that can match the power of butane vapes like the lotus or SB.

edit: I meant to add portable as what I needed. I just ordered a fp for desktop

Last edited:

reek702

flowerpot has been my desktop sin
Haha I’ve been saving up hard for it from work but yeah I know. I also haven’t really been able to use flower much for a good while so I’m sure I’ll get destroyed
What head did u get? I got a showerhead and like hitting it at 700 uncapped

reek702,

Potatovape

flowerpot has been my desktop sin

What head did u get? I got a showerhead and like hitting it at 700 uncapped
Vrod, I never tried a flowerpot yet. Still don’t know the temp translation since 700 can’t be the bowl temp haha

Potatovape,

1nd3cEnt

Mini review of Lamart's 18mm male2male carbed tube wpa:

Compared to Lamart's standard 18mm wpa (66mmHx23mmW), Lamart's 18mm carbed tube wpa (74mmHx52mmW with handle) is a more substantial glass piece: both male joints are frosted, & a 15mm wire mesh is situated at the base of one of the male joints. I received it in the US 19 days after the order was placed.

Issues with the standard wpa: If a water piece is used a wpa is crucial, but the standard wpa gets too hot to touch particularly over 400F. Also when the hit is finished, the wpa has to be removed from the water piece so as not to blast the herb out of the joint or the rimmed basket - this is caused by the water's back draft.

Pros: The carbed tube/handle wpa is more easily manipulated, both in & out of the water piece, than the standard wpa,
With the carb kept open, the wpa does not need to be removed from the water piece after finishing the hit,
If carbed during the hit, the effects of vaping are more pronounced.

Con: The carbed tube wpa is twice the price of the standard wpa, & requires some attention during use.

Conclusion: Highly recommended; carbed tube wpa > non-carbed colored handle wpa > standard wpa

Max3334

Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum, but been trying to be active. I am getting my hands on one second hand, I’m exited to try it out reading good thing on it. Any preference in setting that temp, watts? Any suggestions to start off would be awesome. I have a p80 tetra that is freaking awesome never hit anything so consistent in my life.

Max3334,

1nd3cEnt

Any preference in setting that temp, watts? Any suggestions to start off would be awesome. I have a p80 tetra that is freaking awesome never hit anything so consistent in my life.

Welcome - although this is the TetraX thread, you might be better served over at the Tetra P80 thread - much more activity there than here:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tetra-p80.46013/page-38

The Tetra P80's settings are already factory preconfigured. I recommend using the 'Cruise' (2-clicks) feature, but you need to set the length of Cruise in settings (I set Cruise to 15 seconds, ymmv). Tons of specific info for you over at the P80 thread, although you are welcome here any time!

1nd3cEnt,

Max3334

Welcome - although this is the TetraX thread, you might be better served over at the Tetra P80 thread - much more activity there than here:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tetra-p80.46013/page-38

The Tetra P80's settings are already factory preconfigured. I recommend using the 'Cruise' (2-clicks) feature, but you need to set the length of Cruise in settings (I set Cruise to 15 seconds, ymmv). Tons of specific info for you over at the P80 thread, although you are welcome here any time!

sorry I should have mention that I am getting a tetraX and I have a p80 tetra thanks.

Max3334,

1nd3cEnt

I am getting a tetraX and I have a p80 tetra

Ok, check out post #80 on this thread. Configure your mod according to the 'Tubo Manual' on Lamart's website.

You will need to configure your mod before it can be used with the TetraX. Make sure that you set the resistance & lock it. Set 2 clicks to 'Cruise', 3 clicks to 'Warmup', & 4 clicks to 'Menu'.

1nd3cEnt,

Max3334

Ok, check out post #80 on this thread. Configure your mod according to the 'Tubo Manual' on Lamart's website.

You will need to configure your mod before it can be used with the TetraX. Make sure that you set the resistance & lock it. Set 2 clicks to 'Cruise', 3 clicks to 'Warmup', & 4 clicks to 'Menu'.

Thanks, so I just have to use the new tubo firmware on any mod compatible which I have a few. I just leave the tcr value at 185 and lock the cold resistance? Right?

Max3334,

1nd3cEnt

Thanks, so I just have to use the new tubo firmware on any mod compatible which I have a few. I just leave the tcr value at 185 and lock the cold resistance? Right?

Yes, all correct - input the values shown on the Tubo manual. If in doubt, just copy the settings on your Tetra P80. Actually you should set the resistance according to the tag on the device - cold resistance is not really relevant here. If the device runs hot, just lower your resistance, and vice-versa.

Last edited:
1nd3cEnt,
Top Bottom