Tetra P80

Arbornaut

check out https://vatra.com they make good cases and most are smell proof

Talking about cases has made me really want something now. I have a lot of vapes and accessories, so it makes sense to have something to lug it all around safe and sound if need be.

Those Vatra cases seem great! I especially like the large double decker cases. Do you have any experience with those? I think they look perfect for the TetraP80 and even a couple extra vapes, and all the accessories I would ever need (stems, batteries, etc.)

Thanks for the recommendation!

hoyo77

Talking about cases has made me really want something now. I have a lot of vapes and accessories, so it makes sense to have something to lug it all around safe and sound if need be.

Those Vatra cases seem great! I especially like the large double decker cases. Do you have any experience with those? I think they look perfect for the TetraP80 and even a couple extra vapes, and all the accessories I would ever need (stems, batteries, etc.)

Thanks for the recommendation!
I own a double decker...very nice case

Atomic11

Plano 10 dollar field cases on amazon fit the tetra and a grinder and two batteries snug. Anyone know how to clean the tetra screen?

case is actually smell proof and water proof

Atomic11

Im actually talking about the heater screen, thanks! Lil bits of avb get stuck on the sides

Atomic11,

GoldenBud

Im actually talking about the heater screen, thanks! Lil bits of avb get stuck on the sides
take a cotton swab with Ethanol, clean it gently without a pressure so you won't tear it.
dry it well before using :)

GoldenBud,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Poke them out carefully with a toothpick with Tetra upside down, you can also gently shake, and tap the Tetra, even blow some air too.

Shit Snacks,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Use the vacuum cleaner,just put a sock or two on the hose to protect the wood from damage during the suction.
A brush for e-cig coils widely avaiable at such shops is also helpful,if something is really stuck.

Abysmal Vapor,

Arbornaut

Anyone get their hands on a custom from the last drop on Feb. 5th?

It's been a little over 4 weeks now, so it must be getting close, I can feel it! :D

Arbornaut,

gingerbier

Space Ranger
Anyone get their hands on a custom from the last drop on Feb. 5th?

It's been a little over 4 weeks now, so it must be getting close, I can feel it! :D

I'm waiting for a custom from the 2-5, too. Haven't heard anything since it went to the building stage on 2-8. Based on what I've read here, I'm trying to put it out of mind, as it seems like it might be significantly longer before it's ready.

gingerbier,
Reactions: Arbornaut

hoyo77

I'm waiting for a custom from the 2-5, too. Haven't heard anything since it went to the building stage on 2-8. Based on what I've read here, I'm trying to put it out of mind, as it seems like it might be significantly longer before it's ready.
i have been waiting on mine since 1/17 so yeah it takes a while..mine is still in building stage.

hoyo77,

hoyo77

Are you waiting on any special wood or something like that?
The wood choice i made was wenge...the last update i got on 2/22 said the exoskelton was finished and he was ready to start assembly. He had some mechanical issues with his engraving machine....thats resolved now.

hoyo77,
Reactions: dimmusp

Arbornaut

The wood choice i made was wenge...the last update i got on 2/22 said the exoskelton was finished and he was ready to start assembly. He had some mechanical issues with his engraving machine....thats resolved now.

Ah I see! I know some people wanted/want burl which is hard to come by I guess. Sounds like the engraving was the main cause for delay. I personally do not have any special engraving, and was also given the same update about 1.5 weeks ago.

Arbornaut,

Terpenetime

I’m also waiting for a P80 in Wenge that was ordered in January, although it took me until the 12th February to finalise the custom inlays :doh:

The last update I had was on the 27th, at which time the wood had been cut and engraved. It was due to be glued and inlaid later that week. I must admit that just lately I’ve been wondering how much longer it’s going to take. Yesterday I finally gave in to temptation and sent Ralph an email, so we’ll see what he says when he gets round to replying.

Terpenetime,
Reactions: dimmusp

hoyo77

I’m also waiting for a P80 in Wenge that was ordered in January, although it took me until the 12th February to finalise the custom inlays :doh:

The last update I had was on the 27th, at which time the wood had been cut and engraved. It was due to be glued and inlaid later that week. I must admit that just lately I’ve been wondering how much longer it’s going to take. Yesterday I finally gave into temptation and sent Ralph an email so we’ll see what he says when he gets round to replying.
i thought about sending an email but i got an email from Dan (morwoodco) so i ended up talking to him

hoyo77,

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Hey y'all. Just wondering if i should see vapor at 330°f. I usually get vapor with the crafty set to that temp and want to make sure my temperatures are accurate. I haven't changed any settings. Resistance is at 0.200 (the recommended setting). And the p/i/d is set to 3000/2023/10. boost 50%. I shouldn't have to turn it up to 410°f to see vapor so something is up.

Last edited:
Zuhdj,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey y'all. Just wondering if i should see vapor at 330°f. I usually get vapor with the crafty set to that temp and want to make sure my temperatures are accurate. I haven't changed any settings. Resistance is at 0.200 (the recommended setting). And the p/i/d is set to 3000/2023/10. boost 50%. I shouldn't have to turn it up to 410°f to see vapor so something is up.

330F is pretty low for visible vapor here. Every vape is calibrated differently (and Mighty in particular is completely different technology, hybrid session constantly cooking). If you want to though you should load in basket at end of joint, load a lot gently packed semi tight, finer grind as well. Then you should take a long slow (yet still quick ripping) draw after preheating, and at 350F you will see some vapor, possibly can at lower temp too depending on technique.

Shit Snacks,

Atomic11

Anyone have problems with efficiency? I get good hits, but only 1-3 per bowl. Only getting dark in the middle. Avb is nowhere near dynavap color. Feel like I'm wasting weed. Baskets and nub stem 390f res .223 (lid) ive heard changing resistance can do things.

Slickwilly

My custom Lacewood with Kingswood inlay has moved from build to packaging. :rockon:

It was ordered on January 28th and moved to build on February 5th. It is about what Ralph told me as far as a time frame, couldn't be more pumped!

I ordered it with a glass spiked bendy stem, and a med Ebony and Kingswood capsule stem with glass stem inserts.

Also couldn't resist I added a beautiful Amboyna Burl, Padauk and Wenge Piro that showed up on the site the one day. Glad my orders moved to packaging, no more temptations. :lol:

Edit: There are some newley added long Beech capsule stems on his site now if anyone is interested?

I'm excited to try both devices out once they get here. Will report back with results and pictures of my P80. :tup:

Last edited:

Catweasel

Anyone have problems with efficiency? I get good hits, but only 1-3 per bowl. Only getting dark in the middle. Avb is nowhere near dynavap color. Feel like I'm wasting weed. Baskets and nub stem 390f res .223 (lid) ive heard changing resistance can do things.
Try bumping your temp up 10-15 degrees, I think you'll be surprised the difference it makes. I'd give it a shot before messing with your resistance.

Catweasel,
Reactions: muunch
Top Bottom