Terp Sauce ???

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Crystals are usually grown at ambient temps or so in jars, the formation is caused by the supersaturation of solvent + terpenes. A "diamond miner" pressure vessel is frequently used in commercial production scenarios. It's fairly similar to crystal formation in candy making.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: looney2nz

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I think I've seen a short video of these crystals forming and was amazed. They just appeared like magic.

I wish I had access to all this new stuff, but I'm lucky if I can get hold of some decent flower

Pyr0,

Baron23

the continuing confusion... as I understood it, the THCa crystals grow during this low temp process.
No confusion. I was there, saw the purge ovens, saw the temp, saw the crystallization happening.

Just telling you what I saw first hand.

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
Crystals are usually grown at ambient temps or so in jars, the formation is caused by the supersaturation of solvent + terpenes. A "diamond miner" pressure vessel is frequently used in commercial production scenarios. It's fairly similar to crystal formation in candy making.

ok, so you could conceivably seed the crystals with THCa isolate?
how much pressure do they have these under commercially?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
ok, so you could conceivably seed the crystals with THCa isolate?
how much pressure do they have these under commercially?

Not sure about the PSI but check future4200.com if you want to read more about making sauce. Seeding is a technique often used in commercial production!

invertedisdead,
Reactions: looney2nz
Top Bottom