Tell us your dreams...

gaseous_clay

I was going to write this in Random Thoughts, but I want to hear other weird dreams too. So if you had a dream worthy of sharing, share what you remember. :)

I had a dream where I had a wife & 3 kids, with another on the way. Wife was quite attractive. In the dream I had just laid down with her & was rubbing her belly & it felt GOOD. I wake up to find my hand rubbing the pillow in front of me.

crawdad

floatin
wish i could remember the really good ones, some do stick out even from childhood and those i probably recall from memory on a monthly/weekly basis at random times...i can still see the witch's face staring at me from the rocking chair. each time she rocked forward she would place a single drop of water into my eye from the back of my tonka dump truck. days later i was playing with the truck in the living room and accidentally ran it into the goldfish bowl and alvin died, i cried. i buried the truck in the front yard along with a troop of army men.

TeeJay1952

I used to have the dream of "Bar Rush" and not being able to keep up. New people from today would replicate my experiences of the early 70's when I was a fry cook.
Now I almost always dream of being lost. Out with my late wife and unable to get home.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I don't usually remember my dreams at all. I also don't require a lot of sleep to be active and happy, so this no longer worries me. But every now and then I have this odd feeling come over me and then I remember certain things from a dream. It's a really amazing feeling. It feels like reality touched the land of make believe that my mind made while I was asleep!
So I'm putting away t-shirts (I have quite a few as I wear them a lot at work) when I'm struck by this feeling that it's already happened to me before and I suddenly remember putting endless t-shirts into my closet. The shirts didn't look like a big pile, but they just kept on coming. I was running out of closet space and feeling worried for some reason. I didn't slow down, though. I don't really remember much else. It feels like a real memory, but of course I know it's not.

C No Ego

Well, I walked off of a roof accidentally years ago and hurt/broke myself... I now have recurring dreams of me being up on the roof ridge hanging on for dear life while everyone I've known or cared about is falling off the roof and I can do nothing to help them! that is the worst feeling like being trapped in a moment and not able to escape it... One time though a dear person to me was there in the dream and we slid down the roof together and at the roofs edge took Flight!! man that was the most freeing dream and I felt so peaceful and free... and I feel so blessed to have other people who can help when I cannot help myself

one of my coolest dreams I was walking with Jesus! there were all these huge structures in the sky like timbers that created something massive, I cannot really recall but Jesus was vibing big time man it was awesome... I felt like a could walk on water and heal anything for a while after that dream.. actually thinking back, Jesus eventually ended up riding a shovel while I walked... he was just sitting on the shovel and it was moving right along LOL... cool ass shit bro

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I have a recurring dream that sometimes strikes during time of great stress.

I'm at University, and it is finals time. I need to pass a final in a class I've seldom attended to graduate. I can't find the room, and I'm walking down a silent, long corridor of classrooms, most closed but some classrooms open with a proctor in front of students scribbling furiously in blue books. I find my classroom, grab my exam and sit down to discover I can't understand the words or symbols used in questions. I wake up feeling to be the loser I always knew I was, until I realize it's been 30 years or so since I graduated.

Last edited:

gaseous_clay

@macbill Anxiety dreams suck!

I worked for several years in radio as a board operator. I frequently have dreams where things happen like I need to get back to the studio to start a show, but there is no way I'll make it in time. Or I'll have a break coming up & the automation computer won't load the commercial break.

One of the weirdest dreams I ever had... I was sitting in Jim Rockford's trailer when there was a knock on the door. When I opened the door a former friend was there waiting with a gun. He shot me in the face. I fall from the doorway to the pavement below as he runs off. I lay there with my eyes open trying to scream, but there is no sound.
81a5316680c50ce2fb958714902e900b.png

Top Bottom