Tea thread--what do you like?

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I like all the teas, but especially fond of a ripe pu-erh

Warning, if you have a compulsive and curious nature the following link will probably be very bad for your bank account balance, if you are happy to proceed, welcome to the wonderful world of pu-erh - it's quite a journey!

I highly recommend Yunnan Sourcing, incredible collection of the most beautiful teas:

Last edited:
kel,
  • Love
Reactions: Bad Dog

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
FGO organic green tea in the morning, it's very very good.
Other favorites at night would include holy basil, damiana, chamomile, mullein leaf teas.
Damiana has light psychoactive properties and blends well with the fuckcombustion thing.

jeffp,
Reactions: Bad Dog

ginolicious

I use to drink green tree with jasmine all the time. Haven’t had tea in a long time. I’m a single espresso shot a day kinda guy now.

ginolicious,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
my favourite spice and gourmet ingredients shop just got something new in????? "functional" mushroom teas???? I've seen a few videos for coffee/mushroom and now I come across the teas?? and the are also a Canadian company but I have to imagine they still import most of the ingredients lol but I'm intrigued enough to try 1 or 2 variations and see if I feel anything beneficial. anyone else ever thy this stuff????

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I'm intrigued enough to try 1 or 2 variations and see if I feel anything beneficial. anyone else ever thy this stuff????

I haven't tried it, but I read that strains like reishi and lion's mane are supposed to be very good for ya.

Does "functional" mean it's a laxative? :D

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I'm interested in the spiced vanilla with reishi and the coconut matcha with lions mane. the vanilla makes me think of star wars
blue milk anyone????? Maybe this is the blue food George Carlson was always looking for??

TastyClouds

I love Yerba Mate, Black Teas with Chai spices, Hibiscus, Chamomile, Licorice Root.... I could go on for days.

As a man though, I avoid drinking anything from the mint family as its supposed to reduce testosterone levels but I do enjoy the taste of a mint tea.

cptofnthng

Golden teacher indeed makes for an uplifting tea experience. But yikes, the taste. Always had to force myself. Puked a little bit too. But nothing tops hawaiian woodrose in terms of bad flavor.
On the nondrug tea side:
I Drink them all. Fresh finely ground ginger and some mint leaves make a great pair. Pu-erh is nice, as well as the old oolong (how Long is it really?).
For Milk i used to Love pgtip, but quality seems to have decreased. The UK people light to know about alternatives. Yorkshire maybe?

Top Bottom