Discussion in 'ABV' started by ozwiz, May 27, 2008.
Oz dude ... you might have to have host your pic somewhere and then post the link wrapped in 'img' tags.
Imageshack is a goodie for hosting pictures without having to make an account
"Here's one place you can host you images and how to do it. (This is assuming you have a digital camera and the images are on your computer.)
1. Go here
2. Click the "Browse..." button and locate your image on your computer with the browser that pops up
3. For "Image(s) content" select "For Adult Only" (just to be safe)
4 Click the "Upload Image(s)" button
5. Give it a few moments to upload and then on the next screen that appears...
6. Select and copy the text under the heading "Clickable Thumbnail for Forum (1):"
7. Paste that in your post here, done! "
didnt see the pix (you need a host ) but I you want to show us a herborizer ,they looking so nice !!!! It make long time that I want one !!!!!but they are soo expensive !!!!
Yeah, the only Herborizer pics on the web are from the official site. Would be cool to see some better ones!
I've got pics of the herborizer here. I'm a mac user not that brilliant on computers so purple days tip is a bit confusing to me. I'm no computer wiz! I've got a mate that should be able to get them on the forum for me.
I'll try the next day or two .One thing the herborizer website doesn't show is that it comes with a whip as well as the glass tube type thing you see on the site. So I 'll try to put pics of it piece by piece. We use the whip all the time , this thing is ab fab I tell you . Expensive & a little fragile for sure but very good .
Separate names with a comma.