Tafée Bowle

Texus

Yeah, you may be right. I'll never complain about having to go thru the excellent POTV. And I assume that they too will eventually be carrying the accessories. Right now just out-of-stock Bowle showing up on their site.
A follow-up. Tafee reached out about the "no shipping to Illinois" message and said that it should be fixed. Off to order a short cup!

UPDATE: with shipping at $25 for a cup that costs $19, I'm back to waiting until POTV gets stock.

stonedmallone

Morning review of the Tafee Bowle:

OK this vape kicks serious ass. I think it already has become my favorite portable but I might have to let this one marinate for a week. I find it actually addictive too be honest... I kept reaching for it, taking sips, taking hits, very natural experience. I believe this vape can keep me hydrated lol!

My only real concern Is the battery is pretty lame. If I want to take this to a BBQ or an event I'd have to really ration out my hits for the day or bring a charger. speaking of the charger, this thing charges extremely quick. For home use, I don't think the battery will be that big of an issue since after 2 or 3 bowls just throw it on the charger and you'll be ready to go by your next session.

Other than that the device is incredible. The vapor is insane! It almost feels like sometimes you're hitting a vape cart with how smooth it is.

this could be my mind, but I feel like I was getting better hits by pulling hard.

anyone have any good tips?

JCat

Accessory Maker
Morning review of the Tafee Bowle:

OK this vape kicks serious ass. I think it already has become my favorite portable but I might have to let this one marinate for a week. I find it actually addictive too be honest... I kept reaching for it, taking sips, taking hits, very natural experience. I believe this vape can keep me hydrated lol!

My only real concern Is the battery is pretty lame. If I want to take this to a BBQ or an event I'd have to really ration out my hits for the day or bring a charger. speaking of the charger, this thing charges extremely quick. For home use, I don't think the battery will be that big of an issue since after 2 or 3 bowls just throw it on the charger and you'll be ready to go by your next session.

Other than that the device is incredible. The vapor is insane! It almost feels like sometimes you're hitting a vape cart with how smooth it is.

this could be my mind, but I feel like I was getting better hits by pulling hard.

anyone have any good tips?
It's a convection vape ... so pulling hard the Bowle will keep up and the vapour will get denser :)

The reason the vapour is so cool is because of the well designed aluminum stem, that is designed well to dissipate the heat before it gets to the mouthpiece.

stonedmallone

It's a convection vape ... so pulling hard the Bowle will keep up and the vapour will get denser :)

The reason the vapour is so cool is because of the well designed aluminum stem, that is designed well to dissipate the heat before it gets to the mouthpiece.
Amazing!! This vape is incredible, I am already in love. I can't wait to see what else they come out with

MMJay

Convicted Vapist
My Bowle 250 Kit Initial Impressions (less than 24 hours)

TLDR; It's good, the smaller than expected size, the instant extraction, and the Stem cooling system all work together to make a compelling product that has earned its way into my daily rotation.

First impressions of the Bowle

⦁ The Puck & Stem are smaller than I expected
⦁ It came 3/4 charged, but charged it to full as recommended before using, which was quick
⦁ Heat up time is non existent, 2 clicks and go
⦁ So far power level 2 is my go to, I generally prefer cooler, more flavorful vapor
⦁ I do get battery anxiety with a decent lifespan but no way to quickly swap power sources

The Bowle is an efficient extractor

⦁ .1G is a perfect dosage size, enough to get the flavor and effects without waste
⦁ All vapes benefit from a stir, but the size, shape and orientation of the Pots allow for even extraction, with no dead zones

The Bowle has flavor

⦁ Convection produces some of the best vapor, this is a well functioning extractor
⦁ A clean Stem will give you amazing flavor, 10/10
⦁ A well seasoned Stem will give you very good flavor 8/10, meaning the flavor is still amazing, but you miss out on the subtle tasty nuances of a truly clean airpath

The Stem is one of the best features

⦁ The Stem and it's heatsink design is a big part of what makes this vape enjoyable to use, conditioning the vapor before it hits your airways
⦁ It does still get heat soaked after rapid successions of hits but can be cooled quickly with a fan or using the cup attachment (I find this heatsink method of cooling to be more effective than water pipe cooling, up until the heat soak)
⦁ The click to lock/unlock when adding/removing the stem is very satisfying
⦁ Multiple stems will be nice to rotate for cleaning and distributing the heat soak (looking forward to the machined version, I hope it has even better performance)

The Potter (Gunsky Grey)​

⦁ This is a unit with weight, very solid, a potential weapon in a pinch :)
⦁ Is a bit clunky to use in a one serving scenario, such as at home
⦁ Is best used in a on-the-go scenario to hold your 4 preloaded Pots

The Stir Tool​

⦁ I purchased an extra, not knowing one already came with the kit
⦁ Is nice but stubby, I found a normal toothpick more enjoyable to use
⦁ Packing the Pots too much makes stiring a mess

Early Suggestions​

⦁ Stem design could be modified to include the gasket, so that each Pot does not require one, my wish is to have a Pot that doesn't need a gasket to be removed before dropping in ISO
⦁ The design is screaming for a wireless charging dock "coaster"

Samh

Hello all! First post here but have been reading entire thread of 114 pages. I purchased the Tall Bowle on 5/31. Very quick shipping to Arizona,was supposed to arrive yesterday, but got delayed in Memphis. Charging now. It's alot smaller than I thought it would be. Very nice quality though. Can't wait to try it. This thread was the reason I purchased it.

Samh

First impressions. Wow!! Just tried a bowl on level 1. Didn't realize how much I inhaled! I need to try level 2 next. Level 1 was enough for me though. Tried both the button hold method and the sensor method. Both worked great. I would love a WPA adapter to try on higher temps with my Mega Globe. I drink alot of water already so the cup works for me. I find it easier to hold without the cup though. My Mighty will stay on the shelf that's for sure. Hopefully none of the issues I read about will happen to mine, but not worried about it. I recently got back to vaping herb from vaping 510 carts. I missed flower and between the Bowle and the Rogue, I think I'm good for now. Way to go Tafee!!

Texus

First impressions. Wow!! Just tried a bowl on level 1. Didn't realize how much I inhaled! I need to try level 2 next. Level 1 was enough for me though. Tried both the button hold method and the sensor method. Both worked great. I would love a WPA adapter to try on higher temps with my Mega Globe. I drink alot of water already so the cup works for me. I find it easier to hold without the cup though. My Mighty will stay on the shelf that's for sure. Hopefully none of the issues I read about will happen to mine, but not worried about it. I recently got back to vaping herb from vaping 510 carts. I missed flower and between the Bowle and the Rogue, I think I'm good for now. Way to go Tafee!!
That and the Rogue seem like a great combo.

As for WPA, even at the highest setting I still don't end up feeling that any more cooling is needed. Really remarkable how well the heatsinks in the stem work. For me that is the biggest marvel of the Bowle. Tons of great design and UX elements that are just delightful. But greatest of them all? That cool vapor.

Djsleepy

Concentrates update: now using 2 - firefly 2 concentrate pads on top of each other in pot allows for less pull thru and more bigger clouds. It blows my mind how good it works with badders, crumbles, sugarz, and RSO! Getting little to no pull thru of product and airflow surprisingly not restricted at all!

Last edited:

Samh

Concentrates update: now using 2 - firefly 2 concentrate pads on top of each other in pot allows for less pull thru and more bigger clouds. It blows my mind how good it works with badders, crumbles, sugarz, and RSO! Getting little to no pull thru of product and airflow surprisingly not restricted at all!
So when you do concentrates what level do you start on? I'm getting some Firefly 2 pads in Monday and would like to try this. I'm finding my sweet spot to be level 2 and finish off at 3. Thx

stonedmallone

That and the Rogue seem like a great combo.

As for WPA, even at the highest setting I still don't end up feeling that any more cooling is needed. Really remarkable how well the heatsinks in the stem work. For me that is the biggest marvel of the Bowle. Tons of great design and UX elements that are just delightful. But greatest of them all? That cool vapor.
yeah I am completely in love with the vapor from this thing. I feel like this vape has its own flavor signature. It's been an absolute blast getting familiar with it. I will be a day 1 purchaser of the v2 that's for sure

pudgewack

How does everyone pack their pots? What are y'alls views on the Potter?

I have only had my Bowle for a few days, but I am very impressed. Great vapor, very tasty, and the temp of the vapor is not too hot on level 4. But I am not stoked with the Potter (referring to the Ganja Green metal one; haven't tried the Potter+ yet). It does a great job of loosely filling up the pots and a decent job on the grind quality. But I feel the pots work better when tamped a bit. I am not able to tamp without opening the Potter, which leads to spilling herb. I also don't like that some herb falls under the pots, which then sticks to the under side of the pot's screen.

I have filled the pots with ground herb from my Brilliant Cut grinder. It takes longer to full, but I feel I have better control on the amount of herb and the tamp pressure. I then store the filled pots in the Potter....which makes the Potter a pretty expensive pot holder.

Wanted to get everyone else views on the Potter. I am hoping there is something i am overlooking that will make the Potter more functional for me.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Bowle and course plate :rockon:
3EBCDC42-F141-47BB-BD66-19F61A03E62E.jpeg

Edit: oh man that full pot of 26.7% bubba Kush was a skull crusher 🤯 I only just came back down to earth 🥴 first time in a week I've or a bit less since I used it and first time in a month since I had a full thc bowl in it. Forgot just how magical the hits in this can be with some good flower.

Last edited:

Djsleepy

Bowle and course plate :rockon:
View attachment 8833

Edit: oh man that full pot of 26.7% bubba Kush was a skull crusher 🤯 I only just came back down to earth 🥴 first time in a week I've or a bit less since I used it and first time in a month since I had a full thc bowl in it. Forgot just how magical the hits in this can be with some good flower.
“The force is strong with this one”

ChooChooCharlie

Raised-pinky.jpg

Top Bottom