Tabletop Bong anyone?

Moedeek

Have you seen the stainless steel WPA for the Tiny Might 2 from tinymigh.t_bowl? I think he was selling them on Instagram. I just bought one from VGoodiez but it hasn't arrived yet. There are several YouTube reviews of it.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Have you seen the stainless steel WPA for the Tiny Might 2 from tinymigh.t_bowl? I think he was selling them on Instagram. I just bought one from VGoodiez but it hasn't arrived yet. There are several YouTube reviews of it.

Thank you! Yes I did and I will definitely buy one of these. Actually I’m just waiting for the 18mm version.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What’s your favorite? I'm always grateful for tips. Don’t worry, I'll be able to control myself (I hope)... :uhoh:

Well I do like the ones from Goo Roo, the clear look nice but I only have the color, always handmade variations, but I use them with the 45° angle adapters from allaccessary since that makes them more comfortable for my coughee table use (the other ones I use a lot with 45° angle adapters from the same place are customs made by 508phineas aka pyrohightech basically they are 18 female tubes with his vigreux spikes, I have bought all his stock of light blue and purple color for them lol but he can still make them in clear I'm sure, they let me have the widest open air flow possible with comfortable plain mouthpiece)

This^ is the other new one I discovered the other day though, similar to the goo, kind of a little more bent though which seems better to me, but yeah it has that slight narrow tip, the one that comes with the FC mod is decent, similar to the ones from Cloud Connoisseur, they are just slightly narrow for me but I like them with these rigs and others depending on the vape and situation, I rotate different ones for different occasions, but I never want to use flared style at all lol (it is rare to find one that is comfortable for me there is so much variance in every single piece from so many different sources)

Good Vibes will be making me more mouthpieces in the future I'm sure as I do really like the one I got from him for my prophet and I have other ones for other vapes that probably could become mouthpieces already too, just so many options lol Lamart tetra stems like the classic plain bent or others can work well

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Well I do like the ones from Goo Roo, the clear look nice but I only have the color, always handmade variations, but I use them with the 45° angle adapters from allaccessary since that makes them more comfortable for my coughee table use (the other ones I use a lot with 45° angle adapters from the same place are customs made by 508phineas aka pyrohightech basically they are 18 female tubes with his vigreux spikes, I have bought all his stock of light blue and purple color for them lol but he can still make them in clear I'm sure, they let me have the widest open air flow possible with comfortable plain mouthpiece)

This^ is the other new one I discovered the other day though, similar to the goo, kind of a little more bent though which seems better to me, but yeah it has that slight narrow tip, the one that comes with the FC mod is decent, similar to the ones from Cloud Connoisseur, they are just slightly narrow for me but I like them with these rigs and others depending on the vape and situation, I rotate different ones for different occasions, but I never want to use flared style at all lol (it is rare to find one that is comfortable for me there is so much variance in every single piece from so many different sources)

Good Vibes will be making me more mouthpieces in the future I'm sure as I do really like the one I got from him for my prophet and I have other ones for other vapes that probably could become mouthpieces already too, just so many options lol Lamart tetra stems like the classic plain bent or others can work well

Wow, you really are an expert! :o

Where do you store all these beautiful things? :lol:

Thank you so much for your detailed answer. My wish list has already grown considerably again. I'm trying to control myself for the moment and wait for all the deliveries from DHGate. Then I can play around and try things out and see where there is still room for improvement. I certainly won't be bored for the time being... :science:

I've also just ordered this Tinymigh.t_bowl 14/18mm directly from Thailand, which I'm also very excited about.

Thank you very much for your tireless support! :bowdown:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks speaking of the Roo mouthpiece, is the ID fairly large throughout? Especially at the tip? It has had my eye since that end looks fairly big and would widen the lips quite a bit more than some of the other narrows .. I think.

Yeah it is a larger chunky glass mouthpiece, the color ones have like a disc style mouthpiece almost but wider puck, the mouthpiece hole itself probably varies, not too large but certainly not too tiny either

El Duderino

The Dude abides.

My Honeycomb has just arrived - at the same time as the Tinymigh.t_bowl WPA! Now that's what I call timing...

In one of the glass threads I had just expressed my lack of enthusiasm for TM2 + water. Well, the combo with the Honeycomb and the Tinymigh.t_bowl WPA is killer! I've just vaped half a bowl (0.1g) and now I'm having quite a bit of trouble writing this text... :razz:

Thank you all so much for all your tips and inputs in this thread! I had my doubts at first whether I would really enjoy using the TM2 with water. Now I know better... :lol:

You are helping me to improve my new hobby. Many thanks for that! :love:

(P.S. I hope it’s ok if I post the photo in the TM thread too.)

PeePhlegm

My Honeycomb has just arrived - at the same time as the Tinymigh.t_bowl WPA! Now that's what I call timing...
Did you happen to try the new bowl with the globe style piece?

Pretty disheartened after reading this thread, I really wanted to grab a TTB to support Lee and I like the look of it also. But it seems like nearly every other regular option seems to be better according to everyone's opinion in here. :uhoh:

PeePhlegm,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I politely think think opposite way. The TT Bong has interchangeable stems and you can go 18 with no stem. It holds so much volume and It's sturdy, beautiful, and can survive a fall unlike glass alone. Glass though is always particular for the person using it. I for instance run dry for more flavor and effect. Easier to clean the innards also.:tup:

PeePhlegm

I politely think think opposite way. The TT Bong has interchangeable stems and you can go 18 with no stem. It holds so much volume and It's sturdy, beautiful, and can survive a fall unlike glass alone. Glass though is always particular for the person using it. I for instance run dry for more flavor and effect. Easier to clean the innards also.:tup:
Thanks for replying 🙂 I'm trying to figure out a healthy mix of respecting opinions of people more informed about glass while also not being heavily influenced in a negative or positive way lol. Delicate balance.

I think I am going to pick one up regardless as I have a plan for it in my setup size wise and have had for quite a while. Nothing stopping me picking up other options as well in the future anyway 😉

Ariwe

Thanks for replying 🙂 I'm trying to figure out a healthy mix of respecting opinions of people more informed about glass while also not being heavily influenced in a negative or positive way lol. Delicate balance.

I think I am going to pick one up regardless as I have a plan for it in my setup size wise and have had for quite a while. Nothing stopping me picking up other options as well in the future anyway 😉
I think glass preference is subjective. I had to try a lot of different glass to find the things I liked.

sickmanfraud

I had to try a lot of different glass to find the things I liked.

I thought one of the biggest strengths of the TTB was the ability to change and adjust down-stems and water levels so you could make adjustments to dial in the experience.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Ariwe

maremaresing

Personally I don't like the look of globe glass, and don't get the hype if you have to have a cage around it and all that. You don't have to listen to me or anyone else. If you like it and it fits your aesthetic then go for it. Lee seems like a great guy, and he's produced a product he is proud of.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Did you happen to try the new bowl with the globe style piece?

Thanks for the idea - I actually haven't tried that yet as I'm very busy with the other DHGate glass pieces recommended here in the thread.

For science, I have now tried the setup you described: Globe piece with TM2 on the Tinymigh.t_bowl, half bowl setting (about 0.1g) as I always do, first draw at level 7. For the perc to be under water, the globe needs to be half filled.

I had a total of 2 draws, the first at level 7 and the second at level 9 of the TM2. Especially in comparison with the bubbler base with diffusion nine hole perc (https://www.dhgate.com/product/tkl/255741536.html), which was recommended to me here, I find the Globe thinner in terms of vapor. This may also be due to the fact that there is more space for the vapor in the bubbler base than in the globe, but I'm no expert. One downside for me is the reduced airflow due to the 14mm joint and that the dropdowns (14mm to 18mm) I have don't fit due to the spherical shape of the globe. With the "pro" version of the Tinymigh.t_bowl, however, a 14mm joint can be fitted. The taste was quite good, although I'm more interested in the vapor production than the taste when I vape through water.

So I habe mixed feelings about the globe. Although it might be exciting to experiment with the different down-stems, especially if there are some that don't require as much water. Personally, I'm not unhappy about buying the Globe, but I use the other pieces a lot more and definitely prefer them.

All IMHO and not an expert but just new to the game.

EDIT: According to @Custom Flower Hardware you can go 18mm with the TTB - that's definitely a feature I don't have with my "normal" globe from SneakyPete and which I would like very much to have.

Last edited:

AndyO

I've just done a skim-read of the whole thread - am I right in thinking there's only one person in this thread who has actually bought a Table Top Bong? It seems his videos have been really great for Sneaky Pete's and other sellers of cheaper globe + cage combos - heaps of people have those - but I can't find reviews of the TTBs.

I have a mega globe mk2 and, aside from some occasional blowback - which is more down to user error than anything - I really like it. Then I was watching a youtube video last night and Lee was using the most beautiful stand. I wouldn't have a problem spending the nearly $400(Australian) on something really beautiful, high quality and functional, but I have bugger all info on its quality or functionality :(

Will the Table Top Bong interchangeable diffusers reduce that blowback?

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
There are multiple diffuser inserts available and it's a step up for sure from the SP globes and such because of the woodworking and accessories included. To put it bluntly, you get what you pay for in life and if you want something that functions beautifully while looking beautiful this is that!:tup: I'm waiting for Lee's Tandem release! 2 globes side by side encased by wood in a single unit!:love: Can't Wait is more appropriate!!:science:

Top Bottom