SWGP (PROTO)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Last edited:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
I'll have 20 at release and if people like it I can get another batch in 10 day turnarounds. PM me if you'd like in on first batch I have 4 sold already. Site should be up next week and kits built ready to ship.:tup:
Back to work:tup:
Just making sure since I'm catching up financially after graduating college ;) I'll grab one soon

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Nice pipe!
With this particular bowl, the load is further from the tip, as you can see.:tup: Flavor is off the wall!:nod:
Edit:
We have our own bowl coming soon which will mate up with the head. We felt the head unit was good enough with the glass bowls out there today to release it pre-bowl so to speak.:tup: The kit will include 2 glass options.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
No bowl, straight Dab..:tup:

Last edited:
Custom Flower Hardware,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Last edited:
Custom Flower Hardware,
  • Love
Reactions: LAWTHEONE

2pumpchump

Looks can be deceiving, non perform like this as you can see. If you disagree please reference the side by side vid with the sublimator. I figured go up against the biggest and baddest. I guess I can compare with the little guys too just for more testing!:haw:
Edit:
Weight comparison with B1
OK I have a lot of catching up to with you vape. I will admit I pushed for input As to wear your Prototypes end game and price goles was for it ..
But stop view this tread because I thought it was best to let things cool down .. as it seams you took my post about Being glad the screwball was not a Ball bake because there was too much drama in ballvape land ..
That post was actually on your side ! If you will look at the time line it was not after I returned to see uncalled for attacking on your VAPE!
However I do like some of the things you are doing with it .. some of witch I was planning on doing with my DIY I was building before I snap in the megaballvape tread ! Only to find my foot in my mouth as I just won the screwball .. yes it is not completely released yet but IMHO is going to be one of the big dogs in this cadagory! I have really been finding it hard to find a vape to compare it to ! 800 it out of my price range but understand that a kit with all top of the line parts will cost more !

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
OK I have a lot of catching up to with you vape. I will admit I pushed for input As to wear your Prototypes end game and price goles was for it ..
But stop view this tread because I thought it was best to let things cool down .. as it seams you took my post about Being glad the screwball was not a Ball bake because there was too much drama in ballvape land ..
That post was actually on your side ! If you will look at the time line it was not after I returned to see uncalled for attacking on your VAPE!
However I do like some of the things you are doing with it .. some of witch I was planning on doing with my DIY I was building before I snap in the megaballvape tread ! Only to find my foot in my mouth as I just won the screwball .. yes it is not completely released yet but IMHO is going to be one of the big dogs in this cadagory! I have really been finding it hard to find a vape to compare it to ! 800 it out of my price range but understand that a kit with all top of the line parts will cost more !
It's sorta like comparing a Ferrari to a Pinto.:tup: The Pinto will get you there just like the Ferrari will get you there.:nod:One just has a Hellava lot more Pizzazz!:brow::cool:

Custom Flower Hardware,
  • Haha
Reactions: 2pumpchump

2pumpchump

It's sorta like comparing a Ferrari to a Pinto.:tup: The Pinto will get you there just like the Ferrari will get you there.:nod:One just has a Hellava lot more Pizzazz!:brow::cool:
Yeah the pinto has more pizza.. I'm more interested in the BHP TORQUE RPM and the Squiggly lines in between zero and peak ! Lmao thanks for using car references as they are ones I can relate to easy .

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Yeah the pinto has more pizza.. I'm more interested in the BHP TORQUE RPM and the Squiggly lines in between zero and peak ! Lmao thanks for using car references as they are ones I can relate to easy .
Also Ferraris have moving parts inside like the FK. The other doesn't? :D
Don't confuse with the other one, spelled totally differently!:tup:

Last edited:

2pumpchump

Also Ferraris have moving parts inside like the FK. The other doesn't? :D
Don't confuse with the other one, spelled totally differently!:tup:
As @GoldenBud said but cars are completely different they need servicing done .. I like the turbine ball a asked about it I believe your 3rd post ..
But is I service cars more moving parts the more it has to be serviced or brake / go wrong .. I don't see that being a big service issue.. however I change my bong water every day only time I change my oil every day is during race season. I would hate to know everyone's bong water has more time on it than their oil in their car lmao

2pumpchump,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Only problem with your analogy is that if there were still oil in that head it would smoke correct? Better go check the vid at the end bro, looks like no smoke off the head. No oil perhaps? The design gobbles it up? :shrug: don't worry we'll crack her open tomorrow to see the results.:tup:

Last edited:
Custom Flower Hardware,
  • Love
Reactions: LAWTHEONE

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Top Bottom