SWGP (PROTO)

lazylathe

Almost there...
Gas Vs Vapor.

According to accepted science, a gas is an element. It can be found on the periodic table of elements, please google this if unsure.

Vapor is a state of matter.
Vapor is also a gas, just cooled down to room temperature.

The two terms are not interchangeable to my knowledge as they are two totally different substances.

One more

This should be an interesting discussion!!

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Gas Vs Vapor.

According to accepted science, a gas is an element. It can be found on the periodic table of elements, please google this if unsure.

Vapor is a state of matter.
Vapor is also a gas, just cooled down to room temperature.

The two terms are not interchangeable to my knowledge as they are two totally different substances.

One more

This should be an interesting discussion!!
Like I said :)

I hope the vapor from this thing is amazing. And I really look forward to trying it. But no matter how much more smooth and delicious the vapor is, it's vapor.

Last edited:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
See? This vape is still fucking CRAZY regardless of the scientific accuracy of it all ;) I cannot get that many satisfying hits from that size bowl in my other ball vapes so there is definitely SOMETHING different going on in that herb chamber. Even if that something is not quite gasification it's something different. Even when filling my elev8r bowl full for the b-0, I only get a hit and a cleanup. And that's more herb than this video used. So I hope this all works out a bit better than the Sublimator did because this sure SEEMS like there's a new top dog. We'll see how it compares to the zirconia trend in a couple months when I get my grubby little hands on one haha.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Last edited:

fraktal

See? This vape is still fucking CRAZY regardless of the scientific accuracy of it all ;) I cannot get that many satisfying hits from that size bowl in my other ball vapes so there is definitely SOMETHING different going on in that herb chamber. Even if that something is not quite gasification it's something different. Even when filling my elev8r bowl full for the b-0, I only get a hit and a cleanup. And that's more herb than this video used. So I hope this all works out a bit better than the Sublimator did because this sure SEEMS like there's a new top dog. We'll see how it compares to the zirconia trend in a couple months when I get my grubby little hands on one haha.
Everything looks better in this vape than what exists today but the only thing that won’t be able compete with a zirconia ball is the taste.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Last edited:

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
I love the way this vape is coming together. Ive already cleared out a space on my vape station. Let’s see if it can make its way to the KING of the table!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

coolbreeze

This guy is single-handedly destroying his tolerance for our entertainment :lol:
He's just navigating the future to find us a path:
guildnavigator.jpg

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Top Bottom