Swedes May Leave EU Over Ban on SNUS

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
http://www.snuscentral.org/latest-snus-news/no-snus-allowed-in-sweden-eu-moves-against-snus.html

I noted in this article that they don't do things in Europe for public safety, sometimes it's just politics...

Like banning the sale of a tobacco product that doesn't cause cancer, and preventing the truth about the Swedish experiment from getting reported correctly in main-stream media.

I hope they do leave the Euro over this...it's not just a slap at them, but at the truth also.

VWFringe,
Reactions: AGBeer

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
What to say... Europe is 100% driven by lobbyists. It will never produce any laws for people this way. e-cigs are slowly getting banned, now this. I hope they will not ban vapes someday, because it's horribly leading to this. They want us to smoke and pay for these stinky sticks and then pay for ineffective cancer cure while mj is illegal. Vaping is like cheating on this whole system. And the worst is that the corruption is already on so high level that people can hardly do anything about it. Local governments of EU states are only slaves of the corrupted EU parliament. Not only we can't do anything, even our government's can't do anything. It's quite like in the US. One state can legalize MMJ, but then it's raided by federals... It sucks. Also hate how they are recently making every human-rights suppressing or banning law in secret.

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
What to say... Europe is 100% driven by lobbyists. It will never produce any laws for people this way. e-cigs are slowly getting banned, now this. I hope they will not ban vapes someday, because it's horribly leading to this. They want us to smoke and pay for these stinky sticks and then pay for ineffective cancer cure while mj is illegal. Vaping is like cheating on this whole system. And the worst is that the corruption is already on so high level that people can hardly do anything about it. Local governments of EU states are only slaves of the corrupted EU parliament. Not only we can't do anything, even our government's can't do anything. It's quite like in the US. One state can legalize MMJ, but then it's raided by federals... It sucks. Also hate how they are recently making every human-rights suppressing or banning law in secret.

Hoping the legalization initiatives in Colorado and Washington that are on the November ballot in the US will pass and start a domino effect of common sense...

MarcellusWiley,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Yeah, when the prohibition spread like worldwide, legalization should too. But it needs even more massive impulse to start.

Seek,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Wow, last time I was over at Snuscentral this was on the horizon for the EU. Sad sad day...

AGBeer,

mscm888

The dominoes which will lead to WWIII have begun to fall.

Seriously though I'm in Europe currently and only having been here a few days I could see why they have only enjoyed a few decades of peace.

I'm remember when the Euro and the EU would be a world changer. Now I laugh at every news story I see where another country is looking to get out of the agreement they entered with open arms.

Reminds me of Obama being elected. That was going to make everything better here in the US.

mscm888,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Reminds me of the whole humanity. Really, everywhere it's full of shit. Just different species of shit.

Seek,
Hoping the legalization initiatives in Colorado and Washington that are on the November ballot in the US will pass and start a domino effect of common sense...

i live in washington, and i would not vote for 502 if my life depended upon it...
completely bogus, and not going to happen anyway...
the way they have drafted it, marijuana would cost about $500 an ounce and if you had 0.5% thc in your system then you get slapped with a DUI.
if i smoked a J yesterday morning, i would test positive for o.5% thc today, so FUCK 502.
plus, as i mentioned in another thread, W.H.O. will fine the crap out of us if we legalize a drug that THEY classify as a schedule 1 controlled substance, and i can guarantee you that the US isnt going to want to pay the fines for non-compliance to UN food and drug laws.

rusty shacklford,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
plus, as i mentioned in another thread, W.H.O. will fine the crap out of us if we legalize a drug that THEY classify as a schedule 1 controlled substance, and i can guarantee you that the US isnt going to want to pay the fines for non-compliance to UN food and drug laws.

Portugal legalized possession of all drugs, not just marijuana, in 2001. Where are the fines?

Incidentally, that initiative has been a resounding success. Both crime rates and drug usage dropped.

pakalolo,
well great for portugal!! (so damn small no one gives a fuck wot they do)

not going to happen here any time soon.

and did portugal sign the UN treaty in "62?
i doubt it.

rusty shacklford,
Top Bottom