Swagger circ HT

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickstones

Vapor concierge

This is a brand new Swagger circ HT for the Cloud and the hydrafoot. Just the HT, not the base unit, and not the volcano behind it!

It is brand new and on display in a lhs. Never used and gorgeous! I won't be able to easily get better pics, so here's a link to the vxl site for the same product:

http://www.vapexhale.com/index.php/store/browse/cloud-hydratubes/swagger-circ-detail

$175 plus shipping. You can purchase it from a local head shop in my area. Contact Aaron at awl1513@gmail.com.

Just pm me with any questions...thanks for looking!

I know you said to pm you with questions, but perhaps for the good of everyone: is the Hydrafoot included?

kingofnull,
Reactions: lreindl

way2

NO!! just the HT
stickstones said:
Just the HT, not the base unit, and not the volcano behind it!

I believe he's talking about the hydrafoot here.

way2,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
I believe he's talking about the hydrafoot here.

I really doubt that. I'm pretty sure he means with out the Cloud. Why would the Head shop want a male joint base like that? Maybe display domes or something but really I don't think they would keep it. Could be wrong though.

way2

There is no cloud ”base unit” in the pic... And @ $200 im pretty sure common sense says it doesn't come with a cloud....we'll see....

stickstones

Vapor concierge
drop to $175 plus shipping...also edited OP to reflect new contact and payment options.

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom