Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

theasian

Official Asian
I look forward to your review / thoughts NYC. I don't think you'll regret your purchase.

theasian,

mlo4sho

theasian said:
I look forward to your review / thoughts NYC. I don't think you'll regret your purchase.

Ditto. And, of course, the milk vid(s)! Good choice NYC, I may not be too far off from getting one myself.

mlo4sho,

Dudeson 1882

Nycdeisel said:
Raf007 said:
Honnestly when I travel and if I have power I take the LSV, taste is better and you get plenty of hits. But then if want a one hit experience it's the SV because the LSV with the water adapter is unable to vape in one hit.

So it really depend on what you are looking for. To conserve and get flavor it's the LSV, to be fast and in one hit it's the SV and it is what come closer to the combusting experience with glass.
!

Shit, after reading that Im having some seconds thoughts about how I have bitten the bullet on the SV2.. I hope these thoughts are clouded away by some thick supreme vapor ;)

Ha ha I know exactly what you mean. I ordered the Supreme yesterday & only just seen this post by Raf007. I wanted a vape to do what the supreme does but Raf you made the LSV sound really good there. Thanks for that post. It doesn;t sound like you can go wrong with either really.

BTW to anyone else in the UK its $200 + $30 shipping. Should take 5 or so days to arrive if customs keep their noses out.

Did you get a shipping confirmation NYCD?

Dudeson 1882,

Nycdeisel

No, not yet. Hopefully by tomorrow I will get one. I asked Ed what shipping method he uses and about how long it would be once shipped out. Didnt get a response yet.

Nycdeisel,

theasian

Official Asian
Nycdeisel said:
No, not yet. Hopefully by tomorrow I will get one. I asked Ed what shipping method he uses and about how long it would be once shipped out. Didnt get a response yet.
On the ebay listing it says: "Shipped with 2-3 day Insured Priority mail."

Should get it by Tuesday or Wed assuming you are in the US :brow:

theasian,

Raf007

Retailer
Dudeson, NYCD,

Hope I did not misslead you and that you are gonna be happy with your choice.

Honnestly I am glad to have both because when I look for heavy clouds one hit wonder only the SV can do it.

@Reece:
I am saying you CAN get only one hit from your supreme if you choose so, yes. I did not try with a load like .3 or .4, but with a load that people commonly put in a bong to do it in one hit.
Just heat it up one time for good, plug it to your glass, draw.... I do have powerfull lungs though so I am able to take huge hits if I want.

Raf007,

Nycdeisel

whats the smallest amount that it can comfortably hold in your opinion, Raf007(others feel free to share as well)?

Nycdeisel,
.08 for my lunch break. Don't want to get too stupid to deal with the public..lol. I get one nice rip..hold it in. Best lunch you can have.

Rottweiler1080z,

Nycdeisel

you can rip that all in one hit? that is comparable to what I used to snap in bongs when I was just smoking.

Nycdeisel,
Wow. Your the first person i've met that thinks eight onehundredths is alot. I've never really tried less than that, because it already looks like nothing to me. I'll report back with a .04 rip and let you know. Also, my nickname has been thunderlungs for years too..lol. that may have something to do with my experience. Hardly ever cough. Don't even need to try not to. Here I go; bragging about vaping people under the table..hahaha

Rottweiler1080z,

Raf007

Retailer
I'll weight my load once I get home tonite NYCDeisel.
But I am not a Lwien type of consumer I am more like Rottweiler.
When I was young I could do a 0.5 or more in one hit no pb, no coughing no nothing.

But the SV works with really small amount though, because when I use it in the morning I only a little amount, like less than a mflb trench.
I remember last year, I was low on weed and trying to make it last and I got suprised on how the SV works well with tiny amount and how it can deliver several hits if you start low on temp.

Raf007,

blackbur

I get a decent amount of clouds from .2, i start off at low temps(270) and raise the temp(20F ^) gradually after each hit until i get to around 350.Then i crush and repack and repeat.

If i pack .2 and just heat it up all the way to 350..it will be a one hit KO.I've tried vaping with bigger amounts but i find the flow feels more constricted.But to each their own. :)

blackbur,

Nycdeisel

Its only a lot to me right now since I am conserving and using my PD and LB, I needed a heavy hitter and accept the increased amount of herb I will need to use it properly. And with DBV I would need just a bit more then .1 for an at least decent sized bowl, and I used to smoke that in one hit when I was just smoking.

Thanks for the responses, and its cool to know that it is possible to load up just one large hit.

Nycdeisel,

reece

Raf007 said:
@Reece:
I am saying you CAN get only one hit from your supreme if you choose so, yes. I did not try with a load like .3 or .4, but with a load that people commonly put in a bong to do it in one hit.
Just heat it up one time for good, plug it to your glass, draw.... I do have powerfull lungs though so I am able to take huge hits if I want.

Ah, got ya. I agree wholeheartedly. It is a great aspect of the Supreme, that you can do small or large loads and get satisfying hits.

Back when the SV was my only vape, I got to the point where I was loading a pinch (subjective, I know).

reece,

scientist22

Vapor bong addict
I heard back from Ed, ordered and payed for mine Tuesday, didn't hear anything back after that. I did send him an email over the last day or two but no word back yet... I am really hoping he sent it out and forgot to confirm because I'll be sad if I find out Monday or Tuesday that it is just going out! But ya I am pretty excited to try this beast out. I'll be sure to post up a review when I get a hang of it.

scientist22,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I can tell everyone that this will provide some of if not the most dense vapor of any vaporizer on the market. Take it from me. I will give the S2 a full review in a bit. Some tweaks over the original, and still a great vaporizer but more the S 1.5.

Full review to come, this has been the only vape I have been using at home except the PD and Eclipse but I am waiting for my new VHW.

IAmKrazy2,

Raf007

Retailer
@Reece. Yes, me too, just a pinch is enough.

Nycdeisel, my scale can't weight under .1, but I can tell you I can put like .05 and still get nice satisfying one hit or several depending on temp.
Why couldn't we after all ? ;)

@Vitolo, I think he means there isn't enough innovation to call it a V2. Because there are only a few improvements it could be called a V1.5.

Raf007,
Top Bottom