Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

splitz

@VAPEHUNTER - No I have never used one before. I am really into the instant gratification gas offers as a heat source though. I’m hoping the Supreme scratches the itch I have for a gas powered heavy hitter. Vapcap and Vapman are great for my mobile use but are no longer cutting the mustard at home.

@biohacker - I did ask Ed about singles and he seemed pretty confident he was out of stock. I like the idea of back-to-back hits, and tweakability of airflow the dually offers.

Also, if the inventor himself saw room for improvement, I'm going to take his word on it. The inside of that aluminum heating element is quite impressive!

highasakite

Ed will also be joining us here at some point when time permits! :rockon:

Hmmmmm...I have heard this before, somewhere.....

F@$! the caramilk secret! Ed is nearly done taking photos for the forum that will explain the secret of the most advanced heating element in the industry, apparently never told before!

And before that, on July 23rd, via email --
Thanks for the good advice, I will fix the website as soon as I can. I will be on FC in about a week to share the secret of the heating element (never told before).

Stoner time is one thing...

VAPEHUNTER

@VAPEHUNTER - No I have never used one before.

1OuLrxn.jpg

Phenix

received my single supreme v3 lately:
How am I supposed to use the "tubes"? (I got two metal ones and two glass ones)
the tube has a small carb at around 2/3 of the size - how do I have to insert it? and where does the screen belong?
for now I did
smaller part of the tube bottom, screen from above, and fill it with some herb - is this correct?

and:
which temperature are recommended / which temperature do YOU use for herb?

Phenix,
Reactions: Morty

biohacker

smaller part of the tube bottom, screen from above, and fill it with some herb - is this correct?

Yes! I actually don't use those paper clip screens anymore. I just cut a standard screen down, dome and insert into the top of the bowl (long end) about 1/4" or so down. When I use it this way it's a "concentrate" bowl, as I either use cotton wrapped melts, or place some non-melts in there (hash, kief) but it's actually incredibly amazing for unground tiny bud microdoses!

If I want to vape herb, I turn the bowl around and now have an "XL" sized bowl that I can easily put about .2g of ground in (coarse), or less.

which temperature are recommended / which temperature do YOU use for herb?

For herb I NEVER go above 190c under any circumstances. I'm preferring to insert stem before heating, and enjoy hitting it in the 170's, using ground material. It's pretty much the same temp for me for concentrates for the most part, sometimes going over the safe range 204c max.

Welcome to the sv3 cult! Do some more reading and you'll find all of your answers here! :)

@highasakite I've got nothing! :rofl:

Just the messenger bro.... and the only reason I reported those things is because Ed asked me to.

Keeping my mouth shut about it until it's in my hands! :lol:

JCat

Accessory Maker
@biohacker ... thanks for the tip on the screen only a 1/4 of an inch in (I put it maybe 1/2" in) ... just set one stem up like this, put a dab of Ghost Train Haze rosin in there, heated the SV3 to 185 ... maxed at 205C, inserted stem and let er' rip! Wow! Awesome flavor and effect! Hit dry through my small dhgate Mobius matrix sidecar piece. That was around 7, so I just repeated with a hit of Blue Dream ... wow! (although I'm learning that I much prefer strains high in terpinolene and limonene over strains high in pinene and myrcene ... for all of smell, flavor, and effect)

biohacker

On a side note, starting the t-break. Didn't feel like I was truly getting high anymore unless I was doing concentrate sandwiches (same w/ the FP). Need to get this tolerance down.

I feel bad bro, I really do... here we are enjoying your kick ass cloud crusher videos, at the expense of your own tolerance, for us - the people. You are a real trooper bro! :D

So does this mean no more double decker videos? :hmm: Haha, who am I kidding - this is @Morty we're talking about - he'll come back from his break all pinky lung'ed and rip a double/triple/quad decker crusher on his first virgin rip back! You are a true inspiration bud! :rofl:;)

@Hogni

Did you happen to buy these too?

https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/Vapolution-2-Dab-Starter-Kit

@Morty what do you think!?

Oh yeah Verdampf online place has 2 vapo2 large stems in stock. Just can't justify 50euro shipping lol

Also confirmed that vapolution still doesn't have a source for them and is still looking lmao.

@JCat try some ground herb in your concentrate stem (stem close to top), the way my screen is placed allows for .05g micro doses nicely tamped in there. I inserted after heating to 185 and got one super thick and tasty hit with awesome effects and only straw coloured ABV. Awesome also doing it with the stem inserted preheat! True bong one hitters! Then try it with an unground nug!

Last edited:

Morty

I feel bad bro
:lol: Don't. Shit's awesome. 'Trate Sammy's got me more stoned than I'd been in years. Love it! :freak:

Like seeing what you & @JCat are doing w/ the convection dabs. Only did it a few times, but yeah, the flavor's so on point. But for out of this universe medication, a stock stem filled to the brim w/ a mix of green & a some huge fat globs take the cake. :zombie:

Did you have a chance to try some hemp fiber yet ? Wanna see what you think. I thought the HF had a little better taste but the cotton was a bit easier to work w/. Not huge either way, but I ended up liking the HF a little better. $5 from PIU for a nice chunks worth. Should last quite awhile actually.

I know your not into conduction dabs, but flavor wise, you should try some of W9 Tech's black ceramic dual coil atomizers. They use some form of SiC & the taste is out of this world. Easily the best coil atomizer I've tried so far. It's kinda like the flavor difference between using whole nugs in the Supreme vs using a convection vape. Yes, technically convection tastes better. You can taste the different notes kinda like a wine almost, but man, putting 2 or 3 trich laden nugs in the Sup is tasty as fuck! (at the appropriate temp of course) Just a huge wave of flavor. I don't think one way is superior to the other, just different.

biohacker

But for out of this universe medication, a stock stem filled to the brim w/ a mix of green & a some huge fat globs take the cake.

Agreed, but last night I loaded up .25g moonrocks and that was something else! WOW! Pretty sure that sesh could have lasted someone with normal tolerance like a week, or possibly even a month! Massively dense, hit after hit after endless hit!

Did you have a chance to try some hemp fiber yet ?

Have some landing next week! From my research I did see some pros/cons to using both, but it will be nice to see for myself. I did shove 3 S&B mesh pads into a stem, one in the bottom two in the top by just using pliars to squeeze them a little. Made an awesome concentrate stem with just a little bit of space in the top for the dab....I was so stoked, looked so pro. It works pretty well, but there is still some leakage, which turns into A LOT of leakage if you PULL HARD. I think the trate just kinda takes the path of least resistance which is on the edges of the bowl, and not directly through the pad. Perhaps it would work stellar for small and micro dabs.

Thanks for the heads up on the W9 tech! I was sure after so much research that the only pens worth considering were the W9 tech products, and Hercules. I'm definitely interested! Curious to see how that FF2 pans out for convection dabs first though.

The sv3 just crushes through those shabs! .2g last night, just crushed it! No stirring or breaking down the hash.... what the sv3 does for flower and dense nugs it does for 'shish so damn well! Love riding those higher temps!

@Hogni after looking closer at those concentrate stems it looks like they would probably only work with the vapolution and not sv3.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Thanks for info, @biohacker !

A friend (joint smoker) is currently staying here for a few days. We tested the Herb Ti, the FP SH, the GH, VC, vape after vape with the same herb/hash, he liked them all but he's nearly delighted by the S3. And really it's unbelievable smoothness, sophisticated and fine nuanced flavour profile and effects are magnificent! Flavourwise you have to go dry with a wt or a j-hook. Every filled wt is cutting off flavour but with the S3 you are tasting the loss of any little nuance like no other vape do so in my experience.
BTW a perfect reference device for testing water tools regarding their influence on flavour IMO.

But my friend's impression of the VC M was so good that I donated him one to quit smoking joints with tobacco. Had bought 3 VC M while the special "M" sale a good half a year ago and it was really difficult to find new homes for them."Emm...dunno. Too much draw resistance....I prefer my good old joint and it's ritual..." and so on were the most reactions when I offered them to toking vape newbies.

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
2 days ago I got my new Blazer GB 2001 torch lighter - awesome!
Hands free, good power and the right height for the heater block of the S3 when standing.
In Europe at kniveandtools on sale for 49 € - nearly the same price as in the US.

Morty

Hey @biohacker. What's the the smallest micro you've used in the SV3 ?

I know micro's will benefit from inserting the stem after heating, but do you think the Sup could micro as low as 0.01 ?

Love this pic from Seek in the Micro-Dose Amount Images

I'm thinking yes if you insert the stem after heating AND keep it under 350°F since the load is so small. Any thoughts ? Maybe the stock stem would be better than the Vapo2 stem since the load would be lower in the stem ?

Anyone w/ a scale wanna try 0.005 ? :brow: :haw: :science:

biohacker

What's the the smallest micro you've used in the SV3 ?

Good question..it can effectively vape crumbs!

I know micro's will benefit from inserting the stem after heating, but do you think the Sup could micro as low as 0.01 ?

100% it could as low as .01, however I wouldn't insert after heating.... I would insert it preheat.

I'm thinking yes if you insert the stem after heating AND keep it under 350°F since the load is so small. Any thoughts ? Maybe the stock stem would be better than the Vapo2 stem since the load would be lower in the stem ?

haha, again I would insert it before heating AND keep it OVER 350f! :p

Anyone w/ a scale wanna try 0.005 ? :brow: :haw: :science:

Doing it right now! Will report back! I only have 2 stock stems, no glass, and for flower dabs (under .1g max) using the "concentrate screen mod" is the way to go! TRUE FLOWER DABS! The finer the grind the better :brow: (screen location approximately down from top of bowl 1/4" for 0.05 crushers!)

biohacker

...what is this "concentrate screen mod" you speak of @biohacker ?

Simply using a stock stem with a regular mesh screen, domed and inserted into the top of the stem approx. 1/4"-1/2". This is the only way I use my sv3, for cotton wrapped dabs, bubble hash, sift, etc. And even for FLOWER DABS!

@Morty 0.006g success! Just a few crumbs, inserted preheating, temp 385, skim milk in the bong, light visible vapour exhaled, awesome flavour but totally non-satisfying! I think 0.05g is my minimum effective therapeutic dose!

EDIT:

@biohacker The only reason I was thinking it would be better to insert after heating was less radiant/conductive heat hitting the small load during heat up helping to preserve flavor.

It does preserve flavour! :rofl:Then again I don't belong to the "convection tastes best" camp like you do! ;)

Top Bottom