Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Morty

jaRAhoV.jpg

This is the Current Version of my Supreme "Survival Kit"
L-R from the bottom

VapCap Hemp Fiber for convection dabs
Vapolution 2.0 All-In-Wonder Bowl for smooth & tasty dry hits
It's hard to see but right above the AIWB is a wooden Underdog Dowel
5 Vapolution 2.0 9mm Straight Glass Stems & 1 Vapolution 2.0 8mm Straight Glass Stem
3 Small Underdog Screens to use in lieu of the Stock Screen
Stock Stem & Screen w/ both 14mm & 18mm seals attached
Extra pair of 14mm & 18mm seals
5 Vapocane Screens (2 are hidden) and...
OGB 14mm Female to Male adapter for full on heat outside of the load convection goodness
Silicone Mouthpiece for direct draw (biohackers favorite way to use the SV3)
2 small & 2 long replacement silicone body parts
Cap to propane tank
Herbalizer Concentrate Pads for double deckers used w/ the OGB adapter above
Divine Tribe Dab Tool (also perfect for tamping w/ the 9mm Vapo2 stems)
Diffuser for straight bong
Natures Answer Cranberry Extract and a Keck Clip for j-hook & ashcatcher

I’m gonna order some of those Vapolution stems too!
The only place currently I know where to get the 9mm Vapolution 2.0 Straight Glass Stems in the States is VapeWorld. I posted a link w/in the last 10 pages or so. They told me they only had 7 sets left (each set contains 2 stems), & I know a few people here have already ordered some, so you might wanna hop on it if they're still available.

Last edited:

VAPEHUNTER

I’m gonna order some of those Vapolution stems too! :tup:Fuckcombustion it!:D

The only place currently I know where to get the 9mm Vapolution 2.0 Straight Glass Stems in the States is VapeWorld. I posted a link w/in the last 10 pages or so. They told me they only had 7 sets left (each set contains 2 stems), & I know a few people here have already ordered some, so you might wanna hop on it if they're still available.

I checked a couple of days ago and the Large stems show "Out of Stock".
Just checked again, still "Out of Stock"!

highasakite

Order? No "Dollar Stores" in your neck of the woods? I think 5 batteries cost me like $1.50. But perhaps you're going for the "gold plated" batteries to match your solid gold bowl screen :lol:
This is a common battery ... you can pick one up at pretty much any Radio Shack, hardware store, pharmacy, corner store, gas station, ... :)
Yes, but I went to Walmart and asked the jewelery section for one and she gave me a pack of 3, surprisingly for $7...checked ebay and got 2 maxell batteries for $1.50 shipped, I like saving money. They also have some from china, 10 for $1-$3. Didn’t check dollar stores, never go there for some reason. Online shopping seems like almost always the way to go if you don’t need it immediately.
:sherlock:

With preparedness in mind...What else do you have in your bug out bag, Morty? I love the start.

Morty

Been awhile since I've done concentrate sandwiches in the Supreme, but I didn't have any concentrates. :bang:
Rosin to the rescue!

Ki0FXoW.jpg

The Result

But what was more interesting were the chips themselves. Been wanting to try this for awhile. No grinding here. Just snapped the chips into little chunks & threw them in my Vapo2 stem.

The Results

I think there was still some oil left in them pucks! :lol: Regardless, still impressive to me. And the flavor wasn't bad at all. This vaporizer is a garbage disposal!!!

Moonrocks, Caviar...what ever you want to call it, I bet that would be just sublime through the SV3. Just break off a couple chunks, plop 'em in, & BAM! I bet that would be that absolute shitnitz! Especially if you could get it dipped in Rosin! :drool:

biohacker

@Morty :rockon::mmmm::nod:

Moonrocks, Caviar...what ever you want to call it, I bet that would be just sublime through the SV3. Just break off a couple chunks, plop 'em in, & BAM! I bet that would be that absolute shitnitz! Especially if you could get it dipped in Rosin! :drool:

Indeed moonrocks are pretty much the only way I enjoy flower these days.... absolutely killer in the sv3! Very blissful sleep medicine for me with all the synergy going on! Actually injected some distillate into one of them! :whoa: But the main ingredient was the nicest sweetest smelling oil made from rosin chips! I'll have to warm some rosin and try that too! I have hit "activated" rosin (heated for something like 20mins) and that was quite a treat! Chocolatey flavours!

But I have yet to top live resin hash and live rosin in the sv3! :rockon: That literally makes me drool into my bong! :rofl:

Common SVE!!!!! Supreme Version Electric !!! Ed will also be joining us here at some point when time permits! :rockon:

sam urai

lighers.jpg

Blazer Big Shot vs Blazer GB2001
Ridiculous seeing them next to each other.

Supreme heat up time is cut in half using BBS but the temperature fluctuates faster than cryptocurrency once you turn off the flame.

I still enjoy being able to set the Supreme in front of the GB and have the flame line up perfectly to the metal block. Like they were made for one another.

BigShot flame placement requires sitting the Supreme on a stand for hands-free action.

Both lighters have their strengths.

Fightingteam

Been enjoying my Supreme for a couple weeks now. Absolutely settling in as my new favorite at home. Can anyone confirm if I simply need to change the battery when the temperature display starts fluctuating wildly sometimes? It didn't do this at first but started a couple days ago.
Pushed the probe position back up (I had noticed it was slightly loose but didn't think about it till you guys said something) and everything's been great!

biohacker

315-450°F: Low temp dab
This is the sweet spot for vaporization of all cannabinoids and terpenes while retaining maximum flavor. Dabbing at this temperature will produce a smooth hit that is relatively easy on the lungs. The effects will be pleasant but milder than at hotter temperatures.
-------------

Not only did I get to 450f last night with my sv3, but I pushed the poor girl to 500f!! :whoa:

I don't recommend anyone trying this at home. .075g GG#4 rosin..... ZERO waste! :tup:

The SV3 is all I need.... for hash, rosin, sift, and sometimes even weed! :rockon:

Morty

Have you been successful in installing a screen in the stem?
:lol: How funny! I actually tried to fit one of the small Underdog screens in the Large Vapo2 stem yesterday! I got it to sit in the top kinda on the lip but couldn't get it to go down to the pinch.

On a side note, starting the t-break. Didn't feel like I was truly getting high anymore unless I was doing concentrate sandwiches (same w/ the FP). Need to get this tolerance down. Should help the wallet as well.

biohacker

On a side note, starting the t-break. Didn't feel like I was truly getting high anymore unless I was doing concentrate sandwiches (same w/ the FP). Need to get this tolerance down. Should help the wallet as well.

I hear ya bro... i'll be joining you shortly.... the girlfriend is already 2 weeks in!

Guessing it would be a suicide mission t-breaking until the SVE was released!? :rofl:My record is 3 months and I promised myself to never do that again! :lol:

Top Bottom