Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

anasrzi

What's your experience (or anyone one else's) with pre heating and then inserting the herb tube and hitting it hard @lazylathe ? What's the deal with the glass straw too, any links or keywords I can search for?

anasrzi,

lazylathe

Almost there...
What's your experience (or anyone one else's) with pre heating and then inserting the herb tube and hitting it hard @lazylathe ? What's the deal with the glass straw too, any links or keywords I can search for?

IMO, slightly better flavor for the first hit and then back to normal using the supplied aluminum tube.
Vapor takes slightly longer to form but once flowing, you are golden!
Same with the glass straw but i find the flavor to be better than the aluminum tube.

Glass straw link:
https://vapolution.com/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=VAP2-STRAIGHT-BOWL

Another way is to use one of these adapters: (it is the middle one)
https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizers/portable_vaporizers/vapocane/

Load is totally exterior to the S3 and the flavor is awesome!
Excellent clouds as well!

anasrzi

Cheers @lazylathe for the links, while I dig the adapter I'm pretty happy with the set up as is, however those glass tubes do interest me (always a lover of flavour like so many). Am I right in thinking then that these tube fit perfectly up into the S3? If so is there a good amount of overhang at the end? How do you go about removing the spend herb put of the glass straw, assuming your not using the gauze in it?

:edit: just noticed the notch inside the glass straw, forget that Q please :)

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
The Vapocane @lazylathe posted gave me an idea......took my 18mm DDave wand for my Milaana, which has a small mouthpiece and fits into the silicone on the end of the Supreme. Then put a screen into a 18-14mm reducer I had, and made a bowl out of it.....dropped some weed into it, heated the Supreme to 360F, and.....nothing. Virtually no vapor at all. Had to increase heat to around 450 on the Supreme to get it to work. Excellent flavor hit but vapor not very dense. Really need to heat the Supreme up to high temps to use like this. Fun experiment, not likely I will use like this often though.

Edit: So tried again, this time simply inserting an ELB from the EVO directly into the 18mm stem from DDave (duh)....worked perfectly. Had to heat up to about 400f, but this method eliminates the stock aluminum bowl. Not near as dense of vapor... will have to experiment more......

Last edited:

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
What size glass tubes are you using @lazylathe I got the 8mm ones and they seem to be too small of a diameter. I can make them work by using a tighter silicone tubing but I am wondering if 9mm would be better for those getting interested.

nosmoking,
Reactions: anasrzi

lazylathe

Almost there...
What size glass tubes are you using @lazylathe I got the 8mm ones and they seem to be too small of a diameter. I can make them work by using a tighter silicone tubing but I am wondering if 9mm would be better for those getting interested.

Same as the ones I linked in a post a few above, not sure of the diameter though.
Check the link I posted above in post 2627

lazylathe,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Same as the ones I linked in a post a few above, not sure of the diameter though.
Check the link I posted above in post 2627
I was only asking about the diameter when I asked what size. I know from the two 8mm ones I bought that they are about 3" long, maybe 3-1/2" so they do stick out of the Supreme about an extra inch or so over the stock aluminum tube. The link you provided is for two diameter's so that is why I asked what size you had. I was hoping someone could confirm if the 9mm is a better fit for anyone else that wants to buy the glass tubes.

justvapin

I was only asking about the diameter when I asked what size. I know from the two 8mm ones I bought that they are about 3" long, maybe 3-1/2" so they do stick out of the Supreme about an extra inch or so over the stock aluminum tube. The link you provided is for two diameter's so that is why I asked what size you had. I was hoping someone could confirm if the 9mm is a better fit for anyone else that wants to buy the glass tubes.
I was wondering the same thing myself when I looked at the link......since the 8mm seem too small for you, I think I'd order the 9mm if I was ordering them (and I might).....

lazylathe

Almost there...

Sorry i did not know they came in two sizes...
Home now, so the measurement is 9mm!
I also used a diamond disc to shorten my glass tube.

justvapin

@justvapin

You need to a experiment with different distances off the herb from the end of the S3.
I find the Vapocane adapter to be the perfect distance.
Heat has to be increased and I usually start at 185c up to around 200C.

I will do a video later tonight.
Vapor for me is just as dense.
Would love to see the video.....

justvapin,
Reactions: lazylathe

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I find the Vapocane adapter to be the perfect distance.
Heat has to be increased and I usually start at 185c up to around 200C.
Having a Vapocane laying around, I decided to try this. Wow! Such sublime tasting vapor...

Vapor takes a little longer to form of course, but man it can still cloud up your piece just fine. I don't know if I'll go back to the aluminum tube anymore. The SV3 fits perfectly into the 14mm joint giving just enough room for your load. Here's a pic:
1UoSZQ8.jpg

Thanks for the the tip, @lazylathe :tup:

:peace:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Sorry for the ignorance, but is that a 14 to 18 mm adapter with a screen in it and herb on top of the screen?

Can I assume this would work with any waterpipe with a 14mm female joint, as long as you put a basket (or other type) screen down in it?
Yeah, it's really just a 14mm female - 18mm male, but it's made specifically for use with the screen for the Vapocane. Theoretically, you could do this with any 14mm female setup as long as there's room for a screen at the right depth.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Yeah, it's really just a 14mm female - 18mm male, but it's made specifically for use with the screen for the Vapocane. Theoretically, you could do this with any 14mm female setup as long as there's room for a screen at the right depth.

Thanks for trying this and confirming it works!
Great to know i am not alone out here... LOL!

@ghost
Remember that the vapocane adapter has a rounded section that fits a small dome shaped bowl screen.
A normal 14/14 or 14/18 may be too large to effectively vaporize the load in one go.
Then again my adapter looks totally different, so go experiment!

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Having a Vapocane laying around, I decided to try this. Wow! Such sublime tasting vapor...

Vapor takes a little longer to form of course, but man it can still cloud up your piece just fine. I don't know if I'll go back to the aluminum tube anymore. The SV3 fits perfectly into the 14mm joint giving just enough room for your load. Here's a pic:
1UoSZQ8.jpg

Thanks for the the tip, @lazylathe :tup:

I have a vapocane around if i want to try this..is the taste what makes it better? Can't see any other reason to do this besides taste but i am intrigued.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I have a vapocane around if i want to try this..is the taste what makes it better? Can't see any other reason to do this besides taste but i am intrigued.
In my (admittedly limited) experience, I'd say that taste is the main benefit. Another plus that I see is that you don't have to cache your load in one go. With the aluminum bowl, you've pretty much got to finish the load once you've started it. With the pure convection setup, you can space out your hits (assuming you don't kill the load in one shot).

justvapin

That's exactly what I am doing now. Using a 14mm female - 18mm male, and I put a Nano screen in the female joint, basket style (had to spread out the screen). It fits perfectly and makes an excellent bowl at a perfect depth. Taste is wonderful. And as @Stu said, you don't have to finish the bowl all at once if you don't want to. I can get a monster rip using this way. Pure convection. Very nice.

lazylathe

Almost there...
New Discovery!!!
Think i am the first here to try this, let me know if you have tried this setup before!

The Supreme V3 Double Decker Stacker!

Vapocane adapter with herb loaded in bowl, then insert a Herbalizer oil pad with a generous glob of Sublimator reclaim!
Heat S3 to 195-200C and start inhaling slowly.
The first hit is to heat up the pad, so don't expect too much vapor.
Next hit directly after is insane!!!
I have not been choked out by my S3 for a while but this did it!
Super intense!

I give this a :tup::tup::rofl:

Top Bottom