Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Alexis

My Supreme came yesterday everyone. Only 8 days from US to UK, and it took a detour to Birmingham meaning an extra day before customs notification, which meant an extra day to wait.

But.... my torch didnt arrive yesterday. But it came today, from Holland!
I havent tried the Supreme yet. Im pretty bushed out with allergies and illness, and I need to hoover, dust and tidy my room before I undertake any new projects.

I just finshed my "lunch" at 6.30 pm (my meal routine is crazy due to allergies and managing food and vaporizer reactions 24/7.)

I have to do a big steam inhakation with essential oils now which will take an hour, then I am determined to do my room. I planned to do it yesterday but just didnt have the strength.

I had an Omnivap load earlier when out, which was nice. Even nicer knowing that my Supreme is waiting for me once I get chores done! I will likely be super exhausted by afterwards so I cant guarantee I will try it today, but I will want more vapor later and have little desire to use the Omnivap or Herborizer with Supreme sat there.

I am sure if it doesnt happen today, it will for sure tomorrow.

I noticed that on my unit, the heat exchanger was very close to the thermometer, like an inch away, due to the flexible frame being a bit bent upwards, pushing the heating block towards the thermometer. I gently straightened it a bit anyway.

anasrzi

Excellent news @Alexis im so glad you've got the supreme in hand, now the torch has come from holland looks like your all set to pull some massive, tasty clouds from the two combined :D. Hope all the cleaning gets done in super quick time with the supreme ready and waiting.

Just a little tip for the first time user/use ...... less Is more, I'll explain. You state your a fan of the ominvap (me too, have one but the girlfriend uses it now as she prefers a less powerful vapour) now keep in mind the supreme is a completely different animal, way more powerful and heavy hitting. So when you get the supreme up and running heat it to around 155c or so and inhale nice, slow and deep. Experiment with temps to find your preference I found the above to be bang on for me.

Very first hit I did was at 165c rising toward 173c and dry so I hit the roof hehe, find that temps around the 155/160c mark to be perfectly good at extracting all the goodies out of the herb. I ended up nearly crying as I winced after the first lungful, yeah it got me high as a kite which I wanted but had a crying fit and hot sweat in the process, as I say take it easy, less is more. The supreme will stay hot for a good while so you can keep hitting it as it cools so you don't need to try and inhale it all at once, typically I get three or four good hits, first one is thick and full of flavour, second is fuller and still tasty, three and four are thick but lack the taste of the first two. Allow to cool before attempting to remove the herb tube unless you want no fingerprints ;)

Take care and enjoy, let us know how you get on and ask Q's if there's anything your unsure of, you'll love the supreme I just know it :love:

Oogendoogan

My Supreme came yesterday everyone. Only 8 days from US to UK, and it took a detour to Birmingham meaning an extra day before customs notification, which meant an extra day to wait.

But.... my torch didnt arrive yesterday. But it came today, from Holland!
I havent tried the Supreme yet. Im pretty bushed out with allergies and illness, and I need to hoover, dust and tidy my room before I undertake any new projects.

I just finshed my "lunch" at 6.30 pm (my meal routine is crazy due to allergies and managing food and vaporizer reactions 24/7.)

I have to do a big steam inhakation with essential oils now which will take an hour, then I am determined to do my room. I planned to do it yesterday but just didnt have the strength.

I had an Omnivap load earlier when out, which was nice. Even nicer knowing that my Supreme is waiting for me once I get chores done! I will likely be super exhausted by afterwards so I cant guarantee I will try it today, but I will want more vapor later and have little desire to use the Omnivap or Herborizer with Supreme sat there.

I am sure if it doesnt happen today, it will for sure tomorrow.

I noticed that on my unit, the heat exchanger was very close to the thermometer, like an inch away, due to the flexible frame being a bit bent upwards, pushing the heating block towards the thermometer. I gently straightened it a bit anyway.
Nice man your gonna love it. As @anasrzi said less is more. Your gonna want to try packing the stem about half full and heating the supreme to around 155-160c the first couple times you use it. If you feel comfortable with packing more and raising the temp after that you can do so but the supreme may very well hit you harder than anything else has.

One piece of advice, don't heat the supreme as fast as you can, heat it evenly on both sides and let the heat sink in, if you torch it too fast and don't distribute the heat it won't hit as good or hold temp for nearly as long. Have fun with your supreme dude! I'm glad you got one it's really deserving of its name. It reigns supreme in my vape collection.

Report back and let us know how it went.
Cheers,
Stay vaped :peace::leaf:

anasrzi

Nice man your gonna love it. As @anasrzi said less is more. Your gonna want to try packing the stem about half full and heating the supreme to around 155-160c the first couple times you use it. If you feel comfortable with packing more and raising the temp after that you can do so but the supreme may very well hit you harder than anything else has.

One piece of advice, don't heat the supreme as fast as you can, heat it evenly on both sides and let the heat sink in, if you torch it too fast and don't distribute the heat it won't hit as good or hold temp for nearly as long. Have fun with your supreme dude! I'm glad you got one it's really deserving of its name. It reigns supreme in my vape collection.

Report back and let us know how it went.
Cheers,
Stay vaped :peace::leaf:

Very good point there @Oogendoogan packing it half full has been more than enough for me as I tend to do hash in it too, small bit of bud at the bottom, blob of hash or mini sausage, herb on top, heat to 155c and I'm laughing all the way to vapeville :rofl:. As for heating the sides oogen your right there I switch sides as I heat and always on a low/medium flame gaining temp slow and steady a single degree or for so at a time (e.g 80.2, 81.9, 83c etc) find if you heat it by blasting quickly the heat doesn't sink in quite right IMO, one time I got next no vapour doing it fast was all flavour but little exhaled vapour which is a visual indicator that you've had a good lungful ;)

Alexis

Thanks so much to both @Oogendoogan and @anasrzi for the last minute advice. I have read and viewed all the content I should need to know, but when it comes down to something it is still really nice to have a pre-match talk, and of course the support side of things, with which both yourselves, and generally all members on this forum, have been simply brilliant!

I really appreciate you guys anyway (and girls, maybe not so many though!)
I have hoovered and dusted. Very worn out of course, but its such a good feeling when you have properly tidied up, its like a license to enjoy yourself, and I wanted my first Supreme use to be in as positive a setting and frame of mind as possible.

I was finding myself apprehensive, as I am with all new things, but you guys pitching in here has really helped.
I am almost set to go, I think I will try the Durban Poison first. I may weigh just 0.1 out, should be a half pack maybe.
And I will report back tomorrow folks (hopefully)!

Alexis

Big edit. So sorry no need to read below. The torch was on the wrong type of flame. If I hold the ignition button in it has the right type of jet and reaches temp like normal. Just one rip so far wanted to tell you all. It climbed a few degree, then held for the entire rip. Going back now. It seems this torch isnt hands free for this flame though.

I know this is a double post moderators, but Im concerned that if I just edit my above post some people may not see the update, for I am very puzzled right now and need to share.

I have just tried the Supreme. I havent even paused to notice the effects which are just sinking in actually. But, I cant find the words suddenly, but it took a very long time to get up to temperature. Like 10 minutes to reach 150°C. This is unheard of from everything I expected and it didnt make any sense at all, so I figured something must be amiss.

When it finally did reach 150, I took a draw and got a nice smooth cloud, but it didnt seem monstrous or anyhting. But the temperature was dropping fast, and instantly, so that it was 140 or below before I was ready for the second draw. It kept falling so quickly, and it took so long initially to get to temp, it just didnt make sense.

The temp display was behaving funny as well, like jumping up and down a lot.
While heating, it goes up in points and takes 4 seconds or more to rise 1°. Nothing like I have seen in @IAmKrazy2 's videos where it shoots up quite quick. And rises considerably while he draws.

It's all gone foggy now, the Supreme has kicked in. But it took maybe 15 to 20 minutes torch time. I started thinking I may need to revert to another vaporizer for the moment to think.

I reheated it to 155 I think and drew again. Smaller hot, but again the temp was dropping so quickly. I eventually heayed to about 167 C. No massive clouds. It stayed there for a few seconds, but once temp started falling it was back down towards a hundred rapidly.

I didnt bother heating again after that. I tried using the torch in different areas all over, with different flame length/placement, and watching temp rise. All I can think of is if there is a wrong type of torch to use. Its a brullee torch.
Here is the link on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/RC-Angel-Self-igniting-Micro-torch-Culinary-Cigarette/dp/B01CCA4ER0

And here are 2 pictures I took:

I packed it over half full with unground bits, just separated. I certainly didnt get the visible vapor production I expected. It was very smooth, I havent even examined the abv yet as the experiement was sort of aborted when it seemed impossible to get to heat and keep it there.

I am feeling very medicated, much more than I expected from my exhales, and Im stuggling to make sense now. But something cant be right. My initial concern was that if the sensor wasnt in the right position, the actual temp migt be much higher, and possible risk of combustion.

My chest is actually feeling quite irritated now, like I would experience with the higher temperature hit of the Verdamper, set at 200°C. But with that setup there are huge visible clouds to see, and feel going in.

I will sleep on it tonight so just have a think and if anything seems obvious please share, no urgency. Signing off, i am pretty wrecked!

Edit: abv picture. Certainly not overcooked, or even close to full extraction. But it seems like to heat it up again to finish it will take 3 heating cycles of over 20 minutes. Surely even if the tempmdisplay was inaccurate, it would still be quick to get up to a heat capable of fully browning the load.

Last edited:

MinnBobber

@Alexis ,
it may be your "torch technique" that needs adjustment. It's hard to tell exactly from the pics but it looks to me like:
- flame may be too close to the body, that it is spread out/ not in the high heat zone/ not adjusted properly
- looks like flame (at least in this pic) is way over in an upper corner with a lot of the heat escaping instead of right in middle of the side

in this video there is a nice inner light blue flame (the hottest flame) and body should be just past the tip of this hottest flame. Of course, they are also using 2 torches :)

Try playing around with the flame distance/technique and please report back.

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
@Alexis

I have the exact torch as yours and it works like a bomb!
This is what i see:

1- Your flame is not adjusted correctly. Turn it on and twist the black ring close to the flame until it is a fine point.
2- Once adjusted just make the tip touch and you will see it climb rapidly!

Alexis

@Alexis

I have the exact torch as yours and it works like a bomb!
This is what i see:

1- Your flame is not adjusted correctly. Turn it on and twist the black ring close to the flame until it is a fine point.
2- Once adjusted just make the tip touch and you will see it climb rapidly!
Hey thanks. Yes I see it now. I just didnt see what to twiddle to get the flame right and keep it that way without holding it in with my thumb.
I injured my optic nerve in February and it has affected my vision, especially fine detail, and ability to porcess visual information, so Im very prone to missing the obvious right now. It will heal hopefully, just complications with some infections messing with the nerves.

I feel like such a dumbass now. I really should have waited until daylight tomorrow, but you know how it is. I actually had a big blast on the Herborizer before cooking my dinner. The overall effect I had was one of immense relaxation and mental wellbeing, very different and more satisfying than the herborizer alone. And I only put 0.1 into the Supreme and didnt get any proper hits from it before it was drained off.
I look very forward to next testing now that your simple advice has cleared it up. Many thanks.

Alexis

Just to report that the torch is working great with the rigt flame now. I am very happy actually with hiw easy it is to work the torch. I have issues with my hands, and I really struggle with the Vapcaps, both twirling it, and working the torch lighters.

But so far, as I anticipated, working the Supreme and brulee torch is not a problem for me hand wise. Its really very easy, and actually fun.
But importantly, it feels incredibly safe. I was a bit apprehensive about safety aspects, but I dont feel at all at risk, you just automatically have your wits about you when handling a sharp knife or something. Having an ooen space is key to avoid aiming the torch at something else.

Temp climbs quickly as I have seen, the wait was really no issue. And it didnt seem to make much difference where I heated the block, but I moved it around a bit.
I have run 2 bowls today, a Durban one earlier, and white widow just now.
As I heated the block I left the Durban load in which I had not removed earlier. It will take a while to just know when there is nothing left or whether to raise temp more.

So I heated to 175 think and hit it until I was sure it was used up. Not much there, but I wanted to put the loaded white widow tube in at about 175 for the more convection hit. It was really good though. The first hit was really huge, and so smooth and pleasant. It worked just great with inserting the tube after heat up.
I got some more hits from it with 2 more heat cycles, but not as big as number one.

Anyway it works just fine, though we all have to find our own sweet spot. It is hardr for me than usual due to the whole allergy thing, to make a vaporizer work for me and be happy.

The biggest hung so far has been how it really seems to be bothering my chest, in a very similar way to how the Verdamper did. Managing my allergy and respiratory symptoms since yesterday has been a much tougher job, than wih usual Omnivap or Herborizer use.
More like the Verdamper, which is a real powerhouse for fast strong effects and huge clouds. But it is what Ed G would call "more burnt and irritating vapor", with no temperature control.

I had to get rid of my Verdamper because it wasnt allergy friendly. The Herborizer is a far less powerful vaporizer,and more allergy friendly for me. But I have missed the Verdamper beacuse it has such a strong effect, so I figured a vape that gives the largest possible inhalations at lower temperature would make sense.
I like heavy medication, and I already love how quickly the Supreme can extract. Too quick to believe that you have done the load. Here are my abv pics today,
First, Durban- I coarse ground it, with a few leafy plugs:

Now the Widow, which had I snipped into little chunks. This one worked excellent for a huge first hit with "great extraction", which seems to be a key theme of the Supreme.

I do love the effect, however it was a confusing shock to me that my chest was adversely affected so much. I wasnt expecting that, I was hoping that by keeping below 200 ° i would tolerate the vapor very well.
Its very smooth, and tastes very interesting, just a different quality. And very natural.

So as is my life, my mind is pioneering to work things out and find solutions, rather than purely on the vaporizer.
I have loads of chronic infection in my lungs. I cant take any internal antimicrobials because it causes a massive problem with my lungs- inflammation, mucus etc. It is from die off, and an immune reaction. But it is just impossible to endure for any lenght of time.

So I am trying to work out why the Supreme has irritated my chest so badly. Even at low temp yesterday with weak hits before I got the torch right.

I wonder if it is the medicinal profile of the vapor being much purer and higher that it is having this type of effect, but I really dont know.

The effects are very nice. Full, colourful, very relaxing, a sort of cleansed consciousnes, "at one" feeling. I guess it is harder for me to fully appreciate all this until I can getbthus allergy thing figured out, or adjust management etc More to come!

Oh yeah, I swear the whole experience seemd better with the White Widow load with the white 18 mm seal. It just was better and easier all round. I started with the pre installed red grommet into a joint reducer.

ganjacyde

Damn I am so excited to get my hands on my Supreme. Ed shipped a few days ago. I don't have a working tracking number, so it's somewhere between Cali and NZ. I guess I will have it some time next week, which is right around the time I'll get my next lot of nugs :D

natural farmer

Just to report that the torch is working great with the rigt flame now. I am very happy actually with hiw easy it is to work the torch. I have issues with my hands, and I really struggle with the Vapcaps, both twirling it, and working the torch lighters.

But so far, as I anticipated, working the Supreme and brulee torch is not a problem for me hand wise. Its really very easy, and actually fun.
But importantly, it feels incredibly safe. I was a bit apprehensive about safety aspects, but I dont feel at all at risk, you just automatically have your wits about you when handling a sharp knife or something. Having an ooen space is key to avoid aiming the torch at something else.

Temp climbs quickly as I have seen, the wait was really no issue. And it didnt seem to make much difference where I heated the block, but I moved it around a bit.
As I heated the block I left the Durban load in which I had not removed earlier. It will take a while to just know when there is nothing left or whether to raise temp more.

So I heated to 175 think and hit it until I was sure it was used up. Not much there, but I wanted to put the loaded white widow tube in at about 175 for the more convection hit. It was really good though. The first hit was really huge, and so smooth and pleasant. It worked just great with inserting the tube after heat up.
I got some more hits from it with 2 more heat cycles, but not as big as number one.

Anyway it works just fine, though we all have to find our own sweet spot. It is hardr for me than usual due to the whole allergy thing, to make a vaporizer work for me and be happy.

The biggest hung so far has been how it really seems to be bothering my chest, in a very similar way to how the Verdamper did. Managing my allergy and respiratory symptoms since yesterday has been a much tougher job, than wih usual Omnivap or Herborizer use.
More like the Verdamper, which is a real powerhouse for fast strong effects and huge clouds. But it is what Ed G would call "more burnt and irritating vapor", with no temperature control.

I had to get rid of my Verdamper because it wasnt allergy friendly. The Herborizer is a far less powerful vaporizer,and more allergy friendly for me. But I have missed the Verdamper beacuse it has such a strong effect, so I figured a vape that gives the largest possible inhalations at lower temperature would make sense.
I like heavy medication, and I already love how quickly the Supreme can extract. Too quick to believe that you have done the load. Here are my abv pics today,

Now the Widow, which had I snipped into little chunks. This one worked excellent for a huge first hit with "great extraction", which seems to be a key theme of the Supreme.

I do love the effect, however it was a confusing shock to me that my chest was adversely affected so much. I wasnt expecting that, I was hoping that by keeping below 200 ° i would tolerate the vapor very well.
Its very smooth, and tastes very interesting, just a different quality. And very natural.

So as is my life, my mind is pioneering to work things out and find solutions, rather than purely on the vaporizer.
I have loads of chronic infection in my lungs. I cant take any internal antimicrobials because it causes a massive problem with my lungs- inflammation, mucus etc. It is from die off, and an immune reaction. But it is just impossible to endure for any lenght of time.

So I am trying to work out why the Supreme has irritated my chest so badly. Even at low temp yesterday with weak hits before I got the torch right.

I wonder if it is the medicinal profile of the vapor being much purer and higher that it is having this type of effect, but I really dont know.

The effects are very nice. Full, colourful, very relaxing, a sort of cleansed consciousnes, "at one" feeling. I guess it is harder for me to fully appreciate all this until I can getbthus allergy thing figured out, or adjust management etc More to come!

Oh yeah, I swear the whole experience seemd better with the White Widow load with the white 18 mm seal. It just was better and easier all round. I started with the pre installed red grommet into a joint reducer.
Hey buddy! How much do you load the Supreme with? Is it the same quantity you load the Omnivap with? Cause in my experience, and I guess everyone's experience, the bigger the load, the harder the hit.

natural farmer,
Reactions: Alexis

Oogendoogan

Hey man the supreme is different in most vapes temp wise. My higher temp is usually around 200c in every vape but that's really high on the supreme. I would have a coughing fit at that temp. The highest I go is 185-190c and that is still very high. Pack small nugs, no grinding. Grinding decreases airflow and can cause a higher temp hit. You like clouds so aim for like 170-180 higher than that will make you cough. Honestly I would do it around 160 with 3/4 pack of nugs. Obviously this won't be quite as intense as what you were doing at higher temps but I think it will help with your allergies while still getting you very medicated.

anasrzi

Glad you've finally got round to hitting the supreme @Alexis now you can play around with the temps and how much to fill the tubes etc, you'll find that it's a very good device for experimenting with and when you find the sweet spot you'll get it right perfectly well time and again. You might notice that some vapour escapes around the 150c mark as well not a big amount just a whisp, I then know it's time or nearly time to get the pipe ready and hit it.

If your anything like me you'll find some weed works better than others in the supreme, I found this with Frisian dew outdoor grown from this year, had next to no vapour which I'm betting is down to the lack of resin on the buds, they smoke fine but vape poorly. Grown right next to the Frisian dew outdoors was some blues x hash plant which worked perfectly well much like 99% of all weeds I've tried in it why?........ because it has more resin packed in the buds and therefore extracts much better.

With your lung problems id step down the temp slightly like other members have stated 175c is a tad high IMO but it's each to there own and all, most ive ever done was 180c which gave a more "smokey" but similar thick hit compared to hitting around a lesser mark.

Enjoy Alexis and keep vaping.

anasrzi,

Alexis

Thanks again @Oogendoogan and @anasrzi for your input, you guys really are loke a support and advisory panel! It is very early days yet, I will listen to everything you tell me.
I only really pushed the temps because what I would like is to be able to extract the load quite quickly and completely without having to take too many draws, and as I kind of have to ration my supply over the year, I like to use every bit of it.

Im not currently saving my abv. I find that cooking it as edibles is quite unrewarding, almost purely sedative effect, and just a tease of what once was.

I also am very attracted to large hits. Also, after my first trial on thursday, where I couldnt get the Supreme much above 150°, let alone keep it there, even that bothered my chest a great deal. There is some other factor involved here, which I dont understand yet, as to why the Supreme vapor bothers me so much. I have a ton of jars of really good weed we did this year which we trialed orgabic frtilisers with- but I am really allergic to the ferts and cant use the weed.
I plan to try wayer curing to remove the fert residues and see if that helps. On paper, water cured weed should be much better tolerated, as a lot of the needless plant matter and impurities will be removed. Maybe this will make a difference to the irritation.

It was very disappointing so I kind of felt "well I might as well get some monster hits out of it and see if the higher temps are actually that much worse.
I also have been wondering if it is the conduction aspect which affects my chest a bit more?

Although since using the Supreme, I have realised just how well I do actualy tolerate the Omnivap. It does bother me, but I can easily manage and get back on top of the symptoms between meals/vapor etc.

With the Supreme so far it is impossble to reach that same level of symptom managemant and easy breathing, over the 24 hours, and the last 2 nights I have fallen asleep in a sort of upright position, and woke up choking badly with mucus running down my very inflamed windpipe. This hasnt been happening with my other vaporizer usage.

I will keep to low temps for a while now. I think I read some say they can get full extraction without going above 160° C. I dong mind taking more smaller draws if it means my chest is a lot more comfirtable, but I just dont like it when you keep pulling and nothing seems to be happening.

Anasrzi, we did Frisian Dew last year. Its a nice, balanced strain. But finished very late (due to so mich artificial loght at night in cities disrupting flowering I believe.

All my weed this year produces very good vapor in my other vapes. Trichome and crystal coverage is thick, for outdoor UK autos, but I understand what you are saying about different strains/grows and vapor and resin etc.

Hey buddy! How much do you load the Supreme with? Is it the same quantity you load the Omnivap with? Cause in my experience, and I guess everyone's experience, the bigger the load, the harder the hit.

Hey there. Load wise, I will have to gove it some attention, but to be honest the bowl is not really that huge. It is longer than the Omnivap bowl, but much narrower. I can get about 0.1 into the Omnivap without squeezing in. I dont think I could get more than 0.2 into the Supreme bowl. The way most recommend, 1/2 to 3/4 pack, I would say is over 0.1, but maybe not more than 0.15. I will get back to you on this at later point. I did 3 full bowls yesterday. It must have been 0.45 or just over I estimate.

natural farmer

Thanks again @Oogendoogan and @anasrzi for your input, you guys really are loke a support and advisory panel! It is very early days yet, I will listen to everything you tell me.
I only really pushed the temps because what I would like is to be able to extract the load quite quickly and completely without having to take too many draws, and as I kind of have to ration my supply over the year, I like to use every bit of it.

Im not currently saving my abv. I find that cooking it as edibles is quite unrewarding, almost purely sedative effect, and just a tease of what once was.

I also am very attracted to large hits. Also, after my first trial on thursday, where I couldnt get the Supreme much above 150°, let alone keep it there, even that bothered my chest a great deal. There is some other factor involved here, which I dont understand yet, as to why the Supreme vapor bothers me so much. I have a ton of jars of really good weed we did this year which we trialed orgabic frtilisers with- but I am really allergic to the ferts and cant use the weed.
I plan to try wayer curing to remove the fert residues and see if that helps. On paper, water cured weed should be much better tolerated, as a lot of the needless plant matter and impurities will be removed. Maybe this will make a difference to the irritation.

It was very disappointing so I kind of felt "well I might as well get some monster hits out of it and see if the higher temps are actually that much worse.
I also have been wondering if it is the conduction aspect which affects my chest a bit more?

Although since using the Supreme, I have realised just how well I do actualy tolerate the Omnivap. It does bother me, but I can easily manage and get back on top of the symptoms between meals/vapor etc.

With the Supreme so far it is impossble to reach that same level of symptom managemant and easy breathing, over the 24 hours, and the last 2 nights I have fallen asleep in a sort of upright position, and woke up choking badly with mucus running down my very inflamed windpipe. This hasnt been happening with my other vaporizer usage.

I will keep to low temps for a while now. I think I read some say they can get full extraction without going above 160° C. I dong mind taking more smaller draws if it means my chest is a lot more comfirtable, but I just dont like it when you keep pulling and nothing seems to be happening.

Anasrzi, we did Frisian Dew last year. Its a nice, balanced strain. But finished very late (due to so mich artificial loght at night in cities disrupting flowering I believe.

All my weed this year produces very good vapor in my other vapes. Trichome and crystal coverage is thick, for outdoor UK autos, but I understand what you are saying about different strains/grows and vapor and resin etc.

Hey there. Load wise, I will have to gove it some attention, but to be honest the bowl is not really that huge. It is longer than the Omnivap bowl, but much narrower. I can get about 0.1 into the Omnivap without squeezing in. I dont think I could get more than 0.2 into the Supreme bowl. The way most recommend, 1/2 to 3/4 pack, I would say is over 0.1, but maybe not more than 0.15. I will get back to you on this at later point. I did 3 full bowls yesterday. It must have been 0.45 or just over I estimate.
Why don't you try micro loads buddy? 0.05g ones or even less... It will be much more comfortable for your lungs even if you go higher at temps.

Also about the grows... A friend of mine is all about flushing these days. He does hydro though. With flashing you get rid of a lot of unwanted stuff from the fertilisers that could irritate, organic or not. But you can't do it in soil I guess...

natural farmer,

Alexis

I have been experimenting more. Yeserday i tested the full bowl capacity after @natural farmer asked about it. I filled it with small nug chunks. I didnt squeeze it in, but compressed it slightly just to get the most possible in without being compacted.

It was 0.23 grams. So a pretty decent load size, more than twice the Omnivap load.
I have been trying to stick to low temps, stopping at 150 C first, rising to 158 ish. That full load produced tons of vapor.
With other large hitting vapes, like Herborizer and Verdamper, I have always used large loads to get big and effortless hits, like 0.4 to 0.6 grams.
And I would get 2 or 3 vapor sessions out of the load, crumbling down to release more later.

With the Supreme there are actually many ways to hit it. You dont need large loads to get big hits, like with the others I mentioned you kind of do and you could never kill a small load off in 1, 2, or 3. Just lots of weaker hits.

With the full load, I hit it gently. It is incredibly easy to draw on, resisitance and effort wise. No hard work to fill lings with vapor. Since I have been using the Omnivap I have been taking one very long draw per heat cycle, so as not to waste or lose the heat.

I hold my vapor in for at least 5 seconds as well. I naturally did the same with the Supreme at first, a very long huge inhalation. I have great ability lung wise.
I didnt do this last night. Just a bigger load was giving huge lungfuls with very short inhalations. I had time to hold, exhale and hit again, for maybe 2 to 3 good hits before it was back down much below 150.

It all gets foggy this part I should write it down. But I kept reheating it back to like 155 max stopping temp, rising to about 165. I got several heat cycles, 2 to 3 large draws each. Maybe 4 heat cycles, so foggy is rhe past!

There is now way the load can be killed that quickly this way, below say, 170 C. Just a different way of using it, more like the Herborizer, but pull for pull, same size wise, much nore potent.

I felt I should avoid large inhalations in case it is partly the sheer volume of vapor affecting my chest so badly. Below is the abv from that load. Im sure a higher temp would get a lot more out of it still, but saying that, for a 0.23 gram load, the effect I got was easily money's worth.
I discarded it as I need to keep temps low for my chest. (zoom in and check out the still beautiful trichomes!)

I was very medicated indeed last night before getting late dinner, after 2 Omnivap bowls and the full Supreme bowl, plus a bit of edibles.

My chest has continued to be a massive problem with the Supreme so far, at any temp it would seem. Going to 170 or above definitely causes a lot more bother. I have been struggling mentally to accept that this new vaporizer, which I was so looking forward to, and is EVERY BIT as good as everybody says, is so bad for my chest and probably not viable at the moment, looking forward.

It may end up in the classifieds. Really hard to be enthusiastic about it more, like it deserves because of these damned allergy and respiratory issues.

Then late last night after dinner and more symptoms, at 3 am, I loaded up a White Widow bowl, with about 0.2 grams. Again foggy, but Im sure I heated to 150 first. Great hits, so potent and thick and effortless even at those temps, on just 0.2. I didnt actually worry about trying to keep the temp up, I just leisurely took my time with the hits and carried on getting great visible hots right down to 120 ° C.

I expect that the conduction aspect is actually working to release valor even as the block drops in temp. The tube will surely pick up heat from the inhalation, so to an extent following hits can be on par even at a lower temp than initially.

So I reheated to 130 aftr that a few times and continued to get many decent visible hits from the 0.2 White Widow load. I think I had about half of it. It was very late, and extremely tired and stoned already.

The buzz was just amazing. Very much like the Verdamper in its fullness, all over effect. So deeply relaxing, true cotton wool feeling when you are lying down.

I do love it and would recommend the Supreme to anybody. It is very easy to work. If I didnt have the chest problem then I would happily use the Supreme all day without difficulty (mechanic wise).

Sorry I cant sound more positivd. The Supreme really is incredible. @natural farmer I cant see how you could be disappointed, even if it just gets used some days to save on butane.

If I think I really cant get on with it, I feel comfident about being able to sell it as it is just so awsome, people only need to try it to want one.
If it comes to that I may condider the Brick, or the Vriptech Heat Wand.

If it is the conduction aspect irritating my lungs, then those 2 alternatives make sense.
It could be the sheer volume and concentration of the vapor. Or some other aspect I wish I could figure out, like some sort of polarity thing wih the aluminium.

Mark at Vriptech always emphasisies the neutral polarity of their all glass pathway.
Im really not interested in the Vapexhale Cloud though.

Edit, I just loaded a fresh Durban load, less than 0.2. I started low heat, like 120, then up to 130, 140 and eventually 160. I got great visible vapor all the way. I am experimenting to see if there is a happy medium, with good satisying hits and less effort and time, but crucially less lung aggravation.

The temps got up to 168, at which point eventually vapor ceased.
So I popped last nights 0.2 gr White Widow bowl back in and began reheating. My troch wa snearly empty, So I stopped heating, filled it, and waited 2 minutes as they told me to.

The temp gauge had stopped at 123 and hoverred, so I hit the Widow anyway at 123 C. I got a very nice, tasty, visible and potent hit from it. Not the gigantic clouds the Sulreme is all about but still!

Last edited:
I'd like to know, where are you guys currently buying this vaporizer from? Their website says they're out and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else, even a used one.

Tricker12345,
Reactions: ganjacyde

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'd like to know, where are you guys currently buying this vaporizer from? Their website says they're out and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else, even a used one.
The only place to get one if directly from Ed. Have you tried emailing him? Looking at his website it says:
Due to supply and demand, the Supreme Vaporizer 3 is not advertised or offered anywhere else.

Starter package is $150 plus $8.20 for USPS Priority shipping in the United States (plus CA tax if applicable). Shipping outside of the United States is $35. Starter package includes:

1 Supreme Vaporizer #3, 1 bowl with screen, 14mm and 18mm seal to be used with bowl, and a silicone mouthpiece.

Contact Ed (inventor) at purevapor@yahoo.com to order any other part not listed here

:peace:

ganjacyde

Their website says they're out and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else, even a used one.

This conflicting information is what kept me from owning a Supreme for so long, but alas, I am part of the family.

My VAS is cured. This is some next level shit.

180c dry hits to the face all day long :rockon:
HT3vNv4.jpg

Modnote: Edited to display image

natural farmer

This conflicting information is what kept me from owning a Supreme for so long, but alas, I am part of the family.

My VAS is cured. This is some next level shit.

180c dry hits to the face all day long :rockon:
HT3vNv4.jpg

Modnote: Edited to display image

That is a beautiful piece of glass over there... Joda's?

natural farmer,
Reactions: ganjacyde

lazylathe

Almost there...
Just wanted to share my new usage pattern with the S3!
I have turned it into a full convection machine! It is awesome!

First i use my bowl from my Vapocane vape, i will also use it's bowl screen to hold the herb.

This is the adapter and a loaded bowl with 0,05g of Hindu Kush.
IMG_3067_zpsnvyaf7qb.jpg

I then heat the S3 to around 195 C and let her rip!
Certain strains have super dense vapor and some lighter, i have learned that this means i need to raise the temps slightly to really white wall the tube. I am starting to take notes for strains that i have more than a few grams of and their white wall temp range. Makes medicating easier for me.

Anyway here is a nice medium vapor shot! 0,05g of Hindu Kush at 198C Full Convection!

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I didn't see that, thanks!
I couldn't figure it out at first either.. I didn't realize that there are 2 websites.. SupremeVaporizer.com and SupremeV.com.. The 2nd one is the current site, and I think the first one was the original site.. I think both have the same email address though IIRC.

Buildozer,
Top Bottom