Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
So, is it as harsh as a Volcano bag at high temp? That is the harshest experience I ever had I think... I can take Solo hits at 7 but Volcano ruins my throat big time. I am sure it has to do with the quantity of herbs as well. 0.2gr vaped at 220° is not the same as a whole gram vaped at the same temp... :p

That's interesting because I find my Air much harsher than my Volcano.

invertedisdead,

natural farmer

@natural farmer

Thanks for reminding me about my glass post... Kind of forgot about it.
I use a cut down straight Vapolution glass straw and it works very well!
It does get hot, so handle with care!

https://vapolution.com/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=VAP2-STRAIGHT-BOWL

I also just use a plumbers torch now and one can lasts me a very long time!
It is far superior to butane and so much cheaper!

You may also find it in the camping section and then just buy a plumbers torch to attach to it.

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.4-pack-camping-gas.1000739380.html

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Bernzomatic-TS4000T-Trigger-Start-Torch-Head-TS4000T/202185055

And the glass straw has way more flavor and the hits are slightly thicker, most likely due to the extra conduction from the glass.
I would recommend trying it!
You do get less aluminum fillings with the glass stem, right??

natural farmer

These seem practical... :) And very cheap! 17€ for this one in Greece.
101619-o1-800x800.jpg

They use these butane cans...
190gas.jpg

which they sell for less than a euro...

I wonder how much they last... :\

Herr_Dampf

These seem practical... :) And very cheap! 17€ for this one in Greece.
101619-o1-800x800.jpg

They use these butane cans...
190gas.jpg

which they sell for less than a euro...

I wonder how much they last... :\

I got myself one of those

QWDQVPq.jpg

The camping gaz carts are 4 bucks and the ones for this 5 over here so it really doesn't make a big difference. It uses a 30/70 propane/butane mix that should result in shorter heat up times though. At least judging from the stats given on the site I bought it from. Will report results tonight, if the postoffice doesn't fuck up.

natural farmer

I got myself one of those

QWDQVPq.jpg

The camping gaz carts are 4 bucks and the ones for this 5 over here so it really doesn't make a big difference. It uses a 30/70 propane/butane mix that should result in shorter heat up times though. At least judging from the stats given on the site I bought it from. Will report results tonight, if the postoffice doesn't fuck up.
Is there a spark thing in that one? It is important so you don't have to use another lighter to light it up, right?

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Interesting torches. Bear in mind the more standard ones that most of us use provide hands-free operation, if you are able to bear the safety risk of that (quicker heat up may reduce that benefit though). I use a plain old chef's "creme brulee" type torch. I go through a can of tane every 2 weeks or so, 3-5 supreme bowls per day.

Herr_Dampf

Interesting torches. Bear in mind the more standard ones that most of us use provide hands-free operation, if you are able to bear the safety risk of that (quicker heat up may reduce that benefit though). I use a plain old chef's "creme brulee" type torch. I go through a can of tane every 2 weeks or so, 3-5 supreme bowls per day.

Opend a fresh can on saturday, was empty yesterday evening. My main point is better fuel efficiency and cheaper gas. Best I can get is 250ml butane for 3 bucks and that stuff smells horrible and it feels like I go through it even faster than the more expensive stuff. The mix is under 5 bucks for a 600ml can, if efficiency is higher, I am a happy Camper. Also waiting a minute before every Bowl gets annoying.

EDIT: Holy, this thing def burns hotter. I usually heat till 160°C and get an overshoot to around 180-185°C with my gt8000-like torch, with the prop/butane mix I had a good 20°C more overshoot and only about half the heating time. That said, the can/toch is rather huge and the directions say to remove the torch part for storage. So yeah, awesome for a heavy user like me, not really worth it for the average user I guess.

Last edited:

Alexis

Ed sent me tracking today. He only posted my Suprene on Monday, and it is already in the UK! If my luck was in and somehow it evaded customs, it may be here in less than a week! What a thought, almost a scary one. I will need to establish order and tidyness in my living area.
My torch isnt here yet either.
Im still super excited about this vaporizer, I havent tried it yet but my heart is really in it, and this forum feels like my home right now already you guys/girls (where the heart is etc).

Seperately, I have today ordered another small bubbler from dhgate. I have been looking, along with @anasrzi , for a suitable bubbler for Supreme use.
We both like the look of @Herr_Dampf 's recommendation and favorite piece by Crystal Fog Glassworks, but it doesnt seem to be available anywhere.

Anyway, I have been scouring dhgate for a while, not sure what I was looking for. I saw a post by @Shit Snacks where he was praising his current favorite which displaced his D 020 D.
Its very similar, but much bettr diffusion he says, without sacrificing taste, and some other benefits too over the D 020 D.

It also looks more suitable for Supreme use as the intake is further from the mouthpiece.
It is a little similar to @Herr_Dampf 's Crystal Fog piece, and it only cost $29 incl. shipping,

http://m.dhgate.com/product/honey-comb-and-in-line-percolator-glass-bubbler/183730847.html#pd-019

All about the Supreme here, not the glass, but the world which revolves AROUND the Supreme, so that somehow everything is connected!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ed sent me tracking today. He only posted my Suprene on Monday, and it is already in the UK! If my luck was in and somehow it evaded customs, it may be here in less than a week! What a thought, almost a scary one. I will need to establish order and tidyness in my living area.
My torch isnt here yet either.
Im still super excited about this vaporizer, I havent tried it yet but my heart is really in it, and this forum feels like my home right now already you guys/girls (where the heart is etc).

Seperately, I have today ordered another small bubbler from dhgate. I have been looking, along with @anasrzi , for a suitable bubbler for Supreme use.
We both like the look of @Herr_Dampf 's recommendation and favorite piece by Crystal Fog Glassworks, but it doesnt seem to be available anywhere.

Anyway, I have been scouring dhgate for a while, not sure what I was looking for. I saw a post by @Shit Snacks where he was praising his current favorite which displaced his D 020 D.
Its very similar, but much bettr diffusion he says, without sacrificing taste, and some other benefits too over the D 020 D.

It also looks more suitable for Supreme use as the intake is further from the mouthpiece.
It is a little similar to @Herr_Dampf 's Crystal Fog piece, and it only cost $29 incl. shipping,

http://m.dhgate.com/product/honey-comb-and-in-line-percolator-glass-bubbler/183730847.html#pd-019

All about the Supreme here, not the glass, but the world which revolves AROUND the Supreme, so that somehow everything is connected!

It was actually the D020-T I was comparing it too, haven't tried the D but I did have a GB-187 from yingmin that is mostly the same, matrix perc. The matrix also pulls very smooth, many here use it the most, but I traded mine for a pwnt bc it wasn't so comfortable to use and the sunken 18mm female made connections tricky.

I do prefer the inline honeycomb to it and all others still really (tree percs and circs are also very fun to mix things up, I'll probably get another matrix perc in something some day too) not only my current favorite but my old favorite too, I've had it a long while now, old reliable that is better than ones I bought after it. And i actually paid $40 total back then, still well worth it, so for less it's a steal imo

@Cannabis Connoisseuris is a big fan too and he's tried just about every glass there is! :tup:

I'd like to try a Supreme some day too...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

It was actually the D020-T I was comparing it too, haven't tried the D but I did have a GB-187 from yingmin that is mostly the same, matrix perc. The matrix also pulls very smooth, many here use it the most, but I traded mine for a pwnt bc it wasn't so comfortable to use and the sunken 18mm female made connections tricky.

I do prefer the inline honeycomb to it and all others still really (tree percs and circs are also very fun to mix things up, I'll probably get another matrix perc in something some day too) not only my current favorite but my old favorite too, I've had it a long while now, old reliable that is better than ones I bought after it. And i actually paid $40 total back then, still well worth it, so for less it's a steal imo

@Cannabis Connoisseuris is a big fan too and he's tried just about every glass there is! :tup:

I'd like to try a Supreme some day too...
Thanks for clarifying. I did actually see that you said it was the D 020-T, but I looked it up. Nothing came up on dhgate, and google just asked me "did you mean D 020-D?"

So I thought maybe there was some explanation. I was originally looking at the bubblers with the Lotus in mind, and I can see that ideally you may not want an inverted joint, but i figured that the 18 to 14 mm joint reducer would raise it up for the Lotus.
I do like the look of this one you have though. Im not usually keen on colours either, but I have asked them for the green honeycomb one if possible, I like it.

I am using the D 020-D to vaporize essential oils with my herborizer injector and bowl, for allergies. After using the Omnivap with the bubbler, the water is rather unpleasant and odorous for vaping the essential oils through, much worse than after the herborizer has been used with it. The vapcap vapor definitely seems to add something a bit unpleasant to the water.

So I really wanted another bubbler for vaporizer use, I just didnt know what and didnt want to spend too much. So your post and link to this bubbler was just perfect timing. Im pretty sure it will be a good fit for the Supreme for now, and other vapes.

I have stopped looking for bubblers/bongs now, but in time I will want a larger, more spectacular piece, and with ice notches, but no rush. Thanks for all your great posts and suggestions!

Last edited:

anasrzi

Excellent news @Alexis im glad to hear the supreme is here in the U.K won't be long before it's in your hands and you'll be even more in love with it come blast off :D nice one for the link to that bubbler I've seen similar ones an have saved them on my list.

Let us all know your thoughts when it turns up and your enjoying it, nice to see a bit more activity on these boards and still so much love for the supreme :)

anasrzi,

ganjacyde

How many of you Supreme users like to use it dry? I've got a 6.5" JoDa steamroller I'm wanting to pair it up wth.

ganjacyde,

Alexis

Hey folks. My supreme was processed through a Parcelforce facility yesterday morning in Coventry, United Kingdom. It said it was "held in customs there" on the tracking just before being processed..

So I knew it would be with the local post office before long. I checked the tracking this morning and it said it arrived at the post office at 04.28 am, and then at 4.44 am:

"Your item could not be delivered on November 4 2016 at 4.44 am due to an incorrect address. It is being forwarded or redirected."

This has certainly raised my concern that I may not receive this parcel now, and that it may be on its way back to Ed. It looks like it may have been in my hands by now, possibly without customs, or maybe I would have had a card to go and collect it and pay duties.

How gutting hey? I hope they can sort it out without going half way round the world again!

Update- its okay folks, it was sent to the wrong depot, at Birmingham, and will be directed to the local depot at Milton Keynes. There is a customs charge of £38 as well. I may have it by next week for sure, I hope my torch gets here by then.

Last edited:

shaolinmilk

Update- its okay folks, it was sent to the wrong depot, at Birmingham, and will be directed to the local depot at Milton Keynes. There is a customs charge of £38 as well. I may have it by next week for sure, I hope my torch gets here by then.
I'm glad it's almost there. I'm excited to hear your thoughts on it; I'm sure it won't disappoint because everyone I showed it to was mind blasted!

shaolinmilk,

Alexis

Its all sorted out now. The parcel was at the Milton Keynes depot by 5 am today, tracking said I was being notified of charges. I wondered if they would actually get me the paper with Royal Mail today, but it came through my door by 9 am, so Parcelforce must have delivered it themselves, in person. Good service in that sense, at least after the sorting mistake I didnt have to wait until monday for the invoice.
I paid the £38 and it will be delivered on tuesday now. Hopefully my torch will come before then.

I have two 420 ml cans of "whip it premium filtered butane". I got them for the Omnivap before I even knew the Supreme would be coming.
I searched for the cleanest butane for the best price. There are meny more options in the States, but most on ebay and Amazon wont ship here.

"Whip it" seemed like the purest I could get, and I paid £15 for 820 ml, so not too bad.

I wanted the purest for health reasons, but on reflection, it is only really my lighters' health that will benefit.

The Supreme will be more costly no doubt, butane wise. I think my best bet will be "Newport" which is quite cheap on AmazonUK. You can get 6 x 250 ml for £15, or double that for £25.

I think Newport should be good enough for torch health, and not too expensive really.

I will only have a short spell to use my Supreme as I will begin a 4 week course of homeopathy to treat multiple infections on 24 th November and I cannot vaporize at all again until Xmas.

I am very unwell roght now anyway with nasty viral infection in my lungs and everywhere, and I am allergic to weed and the virus makes managing symptoms and tolerating vapor (which I go crazy without) an impossible task.

When infections are much better under control, the world is a different place and the vapor and life is so mich more enjoyable. Things will be infinitely better after he homeopathy, but I need lots of luck to not pick up more illnesses by that time. I have had flu 3 times the past 2 winters.

If I can have such luck, and be much better by Xmas, then I really will be able to enjoy my Supreme. A part of me wants to wait until then to use it, but that will likely go out the window the minute it is in my hands!

lazylathe

Almost there...
Lately i have been rotating through a lot of my vapes and since most of them perform better with ground material, i sometimes tend to grind a bit more than required.

Tonight i was playing with my MiniVap bowl and decided to see what else would fit the bowl!
This is for @MinnBobber , the MiniVap Flexicone Master!
Apparently the silicone tip creates a perfect seal with the inside of the bowl!!
Perfect for those small loads and as a bonus you get 100% convection!!
My basket fits in my 18/14 reducer and clearing the WT is very easy!
An EQ bowl should work as well it will just be a lot shallower.

Vapor takes a bit to build but the flavor is crazy!!
You also have to heat up the block a bit more, around 185+.
The taste is on point and almost as thick as a tube load.

Great technique for those not wanting to create any aluminum dust.

CheeseSandwich

Lately i have been rotating through a lot of my vapes and since most of them perform better with ground material, i sometimes tend to grind a bit more than required.

Tonight i was playing with my MiniVap bowl and decided to see what else would fit the bowl!
Apparently the silicone tip creates a perfect seal with the inside of the bowl!!

Pics!!:ko:

MinnBobber

X2 to pics of the fit, especially since I don't really know the Supreme well.

And a big "OH Crap" as the Flexicone module fitting the Supreme makes my VAS kick in. "Butane powered" vapes were low on my list cuz the crude temp control but the Supreme voids that negative.

Yup, may have to look closer at the Supreme, especially when you mention small loads working great...

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!

Kinda like post #1679...tried to link it but cell phones suck for this kinda stuff

Top Bottom