The Plug-In Supreme Vaporizer

HindelangGG

Is it comparable to hitting a bong? I love vaping and the whole health aspect but I miss the good old strong hit you get (not the tobacco hit at the beginning)

HindelangGG

I am always kinda confused why it's called a portable for sure in definition it is but it's far of portable:lol: I have a plenty at home and it's a pretty hard hitting one is it much stronger?
And about the coughing is it because the vapor is so dry and hot or more like the volume of the vapor?

HindelangGG,

lazylathe

Almost there...
I am always kinda confused why it's called a portable for sure in definition it is but it's far of portable:lol: I have a plenty at home and it's a pretty hard hitting one is it much stronger?
And about the coughing is it because the vapor is so dry and hot or more like the volume of the vapor?

Way stronger than the Plenty. I sold mine!
The Plenty is a great vape, don't get me wrong! Huge bowl, works best with the oil pad etc...
The coughing with the Plenty is from volume of dry air, similar to the volcano with also dry vapor.

Supreme can use a tiny bit of a nug, unground and vape it totally through!
Supreme can also make you cough, the bigger the hit and hotter the more likely you are to cough.

Portable - No electricity required! Take it camping with a torch and a j-hook and you are set!
For V1, V2, V3

HindelangGG

Already saw it thank you.
Really interesting what he did there. In Germany the e-nail market isn't really evolved... More like not there at all:lol: so as far as I know the e-nail + controller be quit expensive or am I just to stupid to search? :huh:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Already saw it thank you.
Really interesting what he did there. In Germany the e-nail market isn't really evolved... More like not there at all:lol: so as far as I know the e-nail + controller be quit expensive or am I just to stupid to search? :huh:

DHGate my friend!
https://www.dhgate.com/product/whol...oller/213899903.html#s1-1-1b;searl|3729163616

Vapefiend in the UK has one:
https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/e-nails/products/dabbie-dab-station-quartz-hybrid-home-e-nail

Or if you are feeling patriotic and rich...
http://dabinator.com/

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have a plenty at home and it's a pretty hard hitting one is it much stronger?
I have a plenty also..... and while it is not heated the same way, you heat them both up to temp, then you vape with the heat core still warming the air.... on the way down.
The plenty requires double or triple the amount of meds that the supreme requires to KICK YOUR ASS.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Is the Supreme V4 gonna come with a whip or is it glass only??

would love to see more pics and some videos of some sessions...hint hint @Vitolo the video king!!

No one has their S4 yet... Give it a week or two and this thread will start picking up!
@biohacker will provide many hours of video for our perusal!

I am sure @Vitolo will also provide us with his regular awesome videos with descriptions!

Mine will just be massive bong rips!!! Similar to @biohacker

hoyo77

No one has their S4 yet... Give it a week or two and this thread will start picking up!
@biohacker will provide many hours of video for our perusal!

I am sure @Vitolo will also provide us with his regular awesome videos with descriptions!

Mine will just be massive bong rips!!! Similar to @biohacker
Has production started...i sent an email requesting one...no response yet

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I am currently weighing if divorce by vape is worth getting the Supreme 4 right now. My VAS is telling me this is something I seriously need to consider.

A small voice inside my head is telling me, "Dude, you can always get a new wife".

:D
Dear @steama My advice is bide your time, keep your wife happy and start dropping not-so-subtle hints about the cool new Supreme 4, how all your friends have one, how there's never been one like it, etc. A favourite of mine is to work technical specifications and the latest review data into casual conversation. The key is to deliver these facts sincerely but with a certain wide-eyed innocence, as though you genuinely thought she might find it interesting. She's proven to be susceptible to your charms before, yeah? So just turn up the cute, my man! But that voice inside your head? That's a VAS brainworm and it's lying to you my friend. A wife who puts up with your (our) vape-related nonsense is a keeper. Don't fuck it up! :haw:

Does anyone else get a little bit anxious for @biohacker & @lazylathe when their Supreme 4s finally do arrive? The way these two challenge and push each other, I feel it's just a matter of time before someone's lungs explode or something. Of course, it'll be documented on video so that's freaking awesome! :lol:

Dang @Hogni made me come check this exciting new version of the legendary Supreme, like I need help lusting after all the great powerhouses currently or soon to be available. With friends like him, my wife will be shopping for divorce lawyers soon! 20+ years of marriage couldn't survive one full year of VAS, lol! :D

biohacker

Does anyone else get a little bit anxious for @biohacker & @lazylathe when their Supreme 4s finally do arrive? The way these two challenge and push each other, I feel it's just a matter of time before someone's lungs explode or something. Of course, it'll be documented on video so that's freaking awesome! :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao:

@lazylathe is all about the FLOWERS..... i'm all about the EXTRACTS.... the videos will compliment the SV4 nicely! Looking forward to it...i've been working on my lung callus! :lol:

What makes a Supreme hit harder and more efficiently than a Sticky Brick? Temperature changes less with how hard you pull? Bowl shape, something about exposed surface area? Pressure?

The reason the Supreme delivers such fantastic hits is its unique and incredible ability to store and deliver a high amount of heat energy and maintain it over a period of time. The heat hits the herb very strongly at full vaping temps and maintains those temps with a very gradual drop in temperature. Same for the ELEV8R (less than the supreme) and I feel it is the same for the flower pot and some other powerful vapes.

The ability to deliver the correct high heat energy and maintain it throughout the hit with a slow gradual drop in temperature or almost no drop at all with something like the Supreme 4, that is my guess anyway.

Pretty good guess! :tup:

Last edited:

Alexis

Can't wait for your review @biohacker
You are not the only person that waits for your sv4 to arrive:lol:
:popcorn:This is one show we KNOW will not get cancelled!;) I hear it will be such an "enormous hit" it will air for an extended period (which is great news for @Morty who is panicking about missing the movies when life begins again (word up Morty!:tup:))

So Im counting on you Biohacker to give us all a damned good showing to make up some of the briefer recent spectacles.
Im excited for all of you soon-to-be-non-allergic-SV4-HEADS!:rockon:

biohacker

Top Bottom