The Plug-In Supreme Vaporizer

lazylathe

Almost there...
Did you have the singular before?

Have you seen these pics? Looks like SV4 Dually's have already been created!

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/supreme-vaporizer-4.26218/page-2#post-1215257

Now that's just ridiculous!! I love it but would not want one...
My tolerance would be out the window in no time!
Singular version hits hard enough for me!
I have to get the size of herb just right or i run out of lung room and it comes out my eyes!!:freak:

Oh and @Elfgrin Have you hopped on board yet??
The inquiring mind needs to see an enail heated S4 dually hit!!!

Elfgrin

Did you have the singular before?

Have you seen these pics? Looks like SV4 Dually's have already been created!

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/supreme-vaporizer-4.26218/page-2#post-1215257
I haven't owned a true singlly, but at times I've misplaced parts and only been able to use one stem at a time, which is how I used to vape before I got my Y splitter adapter for the dually. The Y adapter used to be a special occasion piece but now I can't imagine giving up the extra airflow and vapor thickness.

I did see the pictures but I wasn't sure if those duallys were for v4 specifically or if Ed was just sharing some general production shots. That's great news if there's already a plan to do both! And the ratio of single:dual should satisfy @Alexis that Ed knows where popular opinion stands :D

@lazylathe I haven't jumped onboard yet, but now I'm get tempted to unload my herbalizer in favor of an sv4. If Canadian cannabis stocks make a rebound this year maybe I'll be able to have both :cool:

biohacker

@biohacker where is the difference between the dually and the single version? Just got confused by it so far :lol:

You have some reading to do! Here is when the Dually landed, right before 4/20 last year. I actually thought it was some sort of April Fools joke at first! :lol:

Supreme Vaporizer

Like @lazylathe said, I feel that the singular is MORE than enough for my needs! And some members have actually reported the singular hitting harder than the dually. :2c:

hoyo77

Keep reading my friend! Specifically @Morty posts and @WakeAndVape most excellent review video!

I am anxious to see how the density of vapor compares between V3 and V4.....I remember when i first got the V3 the first few sessions i thought i was combusting the vapor was so freaking thick it looked like smoke.

love that damn review especially the part about the bells and whistles......lmaof!!!

szai

I haven't owned a true singlly, but at times I've misplaced parts and only been able to use one stem at a time, which is how I used to vape before I got my Y splitter adapter for the dually. The Y adapter used to be a special occasion piece but now I can't imagine giving up the extra airflow and vapor thickness.

:cool:

Could you explain and upload a pic of your y splitter setup?

You have some reading to do! Here is when the Dually landed, right before 4/20 last year. I actually thought it was some sort of April Fools joke at first! :lol:

Hey bro! Just had some blue dream in your old sv3 and I'm feeling nice! I just had to make my first fc post about the supreme and I though who better to quote.

Last edited:

szai

Dude I'm so confused by my vas ATM. The only thing I know is I for sure want a hex nail and a nomad. I'm using the sv3 as a daily drivin portable and that flexibility is nice. I bet either the fp or the sv4 would compliment it well.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
I am anxious to see how the density of vapor compares between V3 and V4.....

Why being anxious? I don't expect any difference in density of vapor. Why should we? Same device just powered in another way.

I would like to find a real sweet spot temp with the S4 cause you can experiment with stable temps than taking hits at different temps while downtemping. That will be a big plus for sure.

Did I say that I love my S3 (mono, wtf needs the dually?) more and more regarding taste, flavour analyzing, smoothness and effects? It's so damn fine in each aspect.

Remaining cons IMO:

- ugly as shit
- wobbly seat when attached to a tool (why has nobody developed a little mod to solve this issue?)
- fiddly fill of the herb chamber

HindelangGG

Is the temperature going down while the seassion so significant that you need to reheat multiple times at the sv3? Because if that's the point I really would think the e-nail would be a huge improvement for the sv4

HindelangGG,
Reactions: JCat

biohacker

I don't expect any difference in density of vapor. Why should we? Same device just powered in another way.

FWIW (reprinted with permission from Ed):

"The new Supreme Electric is by far the best vaporizer I have ever made and used"

"I honestly believe that this vaporizer is the highest quality plug-in vaporizer that will ever be made in history"

So while the actual density of vapour may not be different, @JCat has already seen massive improvements in his experience with simply a stable temperature.

Is the temperature going down while the seassion so significant that you need to reheat multiple times at the sv3? Because if that's the point I really would think the e-nail would be a huge improvement for the sv4

Some people do, I didn't but I only loaded about .1g with the SV3 and would crush it in one or two rips (without re-heating, technique matters for the torching). I agree that the e-nail coil is a massive improvement over the sv3 torching! But some people prefer the sv3 and torch.... ritual, speed of heatup, portability, offgrid, downtemping, so many advantages of the sv3 still, but for people like me who nearly start kitchen fires with their torch the SV4 is a much better fit!

HindelangGG

@JCat the guy who liked your post actually is onto it he creats a lil mod where you can heat your sv3 with a enail
I guess as soon as it will work he will find enough people out there to wanna get this mod

HindelangGG,
Reactions: JCat

szai

ew91

Just purchased the Herbo XL bubbler from VDMH in anticipation for my yet not paid for SV4! Would have loved the Roor Vapor unit, but way to rich for me. Now, just waiting for my invoice from Ed. :rofl:C'mon Ed. take my money already!! :lol:

ew91

@szai Someone a few pages back used the VDMH acronym and I too said WTF!? Hope i'm not breaking any rules but VDMH is Verdampftnochmal (had to check my email twice to make sure I spelled it right!) @lazylathe has the Roor one which is well out of my $ range and seemingly only available from Roor, but the Herbolizer XL body looks (to me) to be pretty similar. I wanted something with low diffusion for the SV4 as i've noticed low diffusion for flower is much tastier with my Showerhead/FlowerPor. Love my crazy recyclers for dabs/concentrates though! :science:

link to bubbler: https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/Herborizer-Body-Bubbler-Large
Mods, hope i'm not breaking rules...just trying to hook a brotha up! Not associated with VDMH!

Top Bottom