Strategies to get really F-ed up using Volcano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nmoo

So I'm planning a volcano session this week.... got a clear day and gonna get proper ripped.

Anyway recently i've noticed my volcano high seems to plateau quite quickly - that is I reach a certain high and can't seem to get any higher - doing more weed seems to just top the high up rather than push it to a new level. Tried mixing in some edibles and that def made my high last longer but didn't make me perceptibly higher.

Only got about 3-ish grams at home (but will try and score some more)... so wonder if there's any tips you've got that can really mess me up? Really want to see how far I can push it.

Please don't suggest gravity bongs and shit like that - i really don't want to smoke.

Nmoo,

weedemon

enthusiast
re-breathering. exhale your hits in 3-5 smaller breaths. the time con contact with your lungs will increase absorption.

hold your hits in longer if you can.

Nmoo

Hi - thanks. I tried rebreathing the other day... used an empty bag to breath into when I couldn't hold it anyone longer and then breathed in and out 5 or 6 times in to the bag.

Got me high FAST but didn't seem to get me beyond the point i seem to be stuck at.

Any other tips?

Nmoo,

Mechtradevil20

Peanut Butter & Pickle Sandwich Enthusiast
I'd say... if you have some herb around, and the volcano, don't bother rebreathing excessively from a bag or anything, just take hit after hit, hold it in a few seconds, let a bit of it out then take fresh air in on top of the hit and hold it a little longer, then let it out. This allows your lungs to absorb more of the vapor. There's always a good ol' tolerance break of a few days, that tends to get me incredibly ripped when I next have a sesh.

Mechtradevil20,

weedemon

enthusiast
i blow tokes to my girlfriends, so if you have one pass a toke back before you take a new one?

sorry to hear you are reaching a plateau. maybe a tolerance break is what you need?

don't bother rebreathing excessively from a bag or anything, just take hit after hit, hold it in a few seconds, let a bit of it out then take fresh air in on top of the hit and hold it a little longer, then let it out. This allows your lungs to absorb more of the vapor.

this is what i meant by re-breathing. :)

weedemon,

max

Out to lunch
Your problem has nothing to do with the Volcano. You can pack enough vapor into a bag to choke a horse. If one bag isn't enough, you can just vape another. There isn't another brand/model that will produce more or better vapor. Hardware wise, all you can do is raise the temp in order to get the high temp cannabinoids. If you've already done that, there's really nowhere else to go. The real problem is your tolerance level.

max,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Changing UBER frecuently the product you vape is CLUE to bypass the plateau step IMO... so, changing strains, but also going from flower to concentrates and khief... and your brain will always be in the "discovery mode" with this new compound and respective effects! ;)
T-Break is a good advice too anyhow!

Nmoo

:(

I was worried you might say that.

Well, I prob should take a break but i'm not wasting my day so will do it after.

Will kick things off with some mangos and an ABV milkshake and see if that does the trick.. then take a break.

Nmoo,

max

Out to lunch
Just FYI, I've never taken a t-break on purpose (and not in many years), and I don't have a tolerance issue. I've found that using a vape that restricts vapor output (log vapes for me) can be very helpful. Using 'big hitters' (and bag fillers definitely qualify) all the time will encourage you to use more. If you limit the hit size with small narrow bowls (log vapes, Vapolution) you'll be able to dose yourself with smaller amounts and at least reach a level where you have a good buzz. You won't get totally wasted-you'll get tired of refilling and hitting first- but you will be able to partake and get high, without totally stopping for a while. At least that's my experience. When I use nothing but a log vape for a couple of weeks, then move to a big hitter, I get that next level of high that you seem to be looking for. You always have to keep in mind that cannabis receptors are limited in number and how much they can absorb, so at some point the higher level you're trying for just means wasting herb. Vaping throughout the day can also make a big difference. Limit yourself to night time only and it'll help with tolerance.

Changing up what you're vaping, like FLskwat says, is also important. Switching to something different, even if it's not better, can make a difference too.

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Oh yes I had to do a T-Break after my wife request a few months ago for 1 full week, but other then that, NEVER had a 24H break in 17 years of weed consumption, and I feel just like Max...

FLskwat,
Reactions: zmurder

Bouldorado

sounds like you're ready to move on to concentrates. if you want to get lit, top off your volcano bowls with some BHO

Nmoo

thanks for the replies...

Unfortunately my source can only get one type of bud and even he describes it as average.

Live in a small UK city.

Nmoo,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
an oft overlooked solution w/ just the tools you seem to have at hand is to uberpack the herb
and let it set w/ out bag for 5 sec. or so on the top w/ air blowing, then attach bag. will get denser hits.
concentrates or switching strains elsewise

Bob Loblaw,

Nmoo

an oft overlooked solution w/ just the tools you seem to have at hand is to uberpack the herb
and let it set w/ out bag for 5 sec. or so on the top w/ air blowing, then attach bag. will get denser hits.
concentrates or switching strains elsewise

Thanks - i always leave the weed on top for 5 secs.... the instructions say to do that. I either count to five slowly or put the bag on as soon as I see dense vapor coming out of the chamber (sometimes it's sooner).

Well: Here's my plan...

- eat nothing but mangos all morning (1 for breakfast, 2 in a homemade smoothie and 1 60 mins before kicking off.
- make a badass milkshake with at least a gram of fresh decarbed bud in it, plus all my vaped remains / AVB. Also gonna grind up all my stems and brush out my weed box into the mix. Not got much AVB so will have to be a trooper and make some more tonight. The things you do eh?
- do a couple of dense bags when I have the shake to kick things off
- when the shake hits, I have a small amount of kief saved from my 4 part grinder so wil mix that with some freshly ground stuff and do that.
- then.... hopefully.... hello moon.

:)

Nmoo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom