Sticky wand

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
IMG-20220102-161926.jpg

So what are we looking at?

This is straight sticky brick air intake. I had to buy this as I have a runt. However they are quite cheap (about £12).

This fits perfectly in to the Ispire wand if you insert it from underneath. If I somehow took off the lip from the air intake it would fit both ways. Not sure this is necessary.

Inserted in to the air intake is a coil of ss316 mesh. I made this from some mesh I had left over when experimenting with the Herbie v1.

Do I have any idea if this will work? No.

Testing will commence tonight!

Edit: if mesh does not work perhaps SS balls will!

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey man ! I've have basicly the same DIY i meant to post about,lol... Yes mesh works great in IH(I have tried both 30 mesh and 60 mesh and i think 60 does a little better job.)Btw in my concept there is very little distance between the mesh roll and the herb,so i dont know if it will work in a sticky brick concept,cause herb might be a lil bit too far away . I also experimented with rolled SS plate like TM element,but my desktop IH doesnt have enough power to heat it to a satisfactory level :) ! Gotta get the wand at some point :).
I've actually being thinking around the wand concept ,and wanna try if the plate spiral can be put directly into the herb cup and use is as convection heater.

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: PPN

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
The wand would not heat it. Did not detect the load.

Strange as I thought there would be enough mass.

I wonder what else could be used?

oddjobold,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
The wand would not heat it. Did not detect the load.
I wonder what else could be used?
Have you tried it in a dynavap dedicated IH ?
Maybe you can add more mesh ,until it is detected.
I use SS316L btw,but i dont think it is way different than 316.

Abysmal Vapor,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The Wand doesn't work with the last VapCap tip&cap I got with my VonG but it works very well with the old 2017M tip&cap, somebody explained me why there is a such difference but I don't remenber the explanation...

PPN,
Top Bottom